Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Boyfriend's bladder

Last weekend my boyfriend stayed at my house since saturday evening. We had somewhere to be sunday morning at 10 am. We came back home around 2 am and he almost immediately went to the bathroom. He then told me that he realized that he hadn't gone yet that day. I don't remember if he went before bed around midnight, but he for sure accidentally held his pee for at least 14 hours, skipping his morning pee and waiting till halfway noon. I couldn't help but wonder how much he held and if he needed to go bad earlier but didn't tell. And it makes me wonder how long he can hold while actually trying! He's very slim, but I didn't notice a bladder bulge since I wasn't paying attention to it at all.

Edited by Secret2020 (see edit history)

Another 'experience' with him. He stayed over, went to the toilet before bed, we woke up around 9:30 in the morning en desided to stay in bed for a while. I asked if he got out of bed at night (hope I wasn't to obvious) and he said he thought about going to the toilet at some point, but didn't because he didn't wanna wake me. Despite that, he didn't go to the toilet till afternoon, around 12:00. He didn't show any signs of needing to go. I did tickle him a little, but nothing. Didn't see a bladder bulge either, so I guess he didn't need to go that bad. 

When I was younger I was always really shy about admitting that I needed to pee, especially when staying at girl's houses. I remember being 17 and went out on a date with a girl I really fancied, drank a lot so of course really needed to pee while we were out but didn't go, then went back to her house to stay overnight. By the time we got back to her house I was bursting and then had to stand there saying hello to her family while dying to rush off and relieve my bladder but too embarrassed to excuse myself. While lying in bed with her that night I was so desperate but somehow managed to wait until morning! 

35 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

When I was younger I was always really shy about admitting that I needed to pee, especially when staying at girl's houses. I remember being 17 and went out on a date with a girl I really fancied, drank a lot so of course really needed to pee while we were out but didn't go, then went back to her house to stay overnight. By the time we got back to her house I was bursting and then had to stand there saying hello to her family while dying to rush off and relieve my bladder but too embarrassed to excuse myself. While lying in bed with her that night I was so desperate but somehow managed to wait until morning! 

Wow, didn't she notice?

1 hour ago, Despguy123 said:

That’s incredible! How desperate were you by the next morning?

2 hours ago, Secret2020 said:

Wow, didn't she notice?

I think I managed to hide it well enough that she didn't notice. While lying in bed we were spooning and I kept squirming against her, pressing my cock against her bum to help me wait. Despite being really tired it took me ages to get to sleep as I just couldn't take my mind off how badly I wanted to go. I remember waking up very early, probably around 5am or so, and I was so desperate I thought I'd explode. I was longing to sneak out and pee but I wasn't sure where the bathroom was and also I was worried about waking her parents up. I managed to fall back to sleep somehow and last a couple more hours until it was a more appropriate time to get up, sneak out her bedroom and go wandering in search of the bathroom while absolutely dying to pee.

1 hour ago, BladderLad said:

That’s incredible! How desperate were you by the next morning?

I honestly felt like I was going to burst! I ended up having to wait even longer as her mum was showering in the only bathroom! I was seriously tempted to sneak outside and relieve myself in the garden but decided it wouldn't be the best impression to make on her parents. I managed to wait until her mum was finished in the bathroom and was able to finally empty my bladder.

I think I managed to hide it well enough that she didn't notice. While lying in bed we were spooning and I kept squirming against her, pressing my cock against her bum to help me wait. Despite being really tired it took me ages to get to sleep as I just couldn't take my mind off how badly I wanted to go. I remember waking up very early, probably around 5am or so, and I was so desperate I thought I'd explode. I was longing to sneak out and pee but I wasn't sure where the bathroom was and also I was worried about waking her parents up. I managed to fall back to sleep somehow and last a couple more hours until it was a more appropriate time to get up, sneak out her bedroom and go wandering in search of the bathroom while absolutely dying to pee.

I honestly felt like I was going to burst! I ended up having to wait even longer as her mum was showering in the only bathroom! I was seriously tempted to sneak outside and relieve myself in the garden but decided it wouldn't be the best impression to make on her parents. I managed to wait until her mum was finished in the bathroom and was able to finally empty my bladder.

That’s amazing! You must have a very strong bladder! Imagine if you had wet the bed though?? 😱😱

Did you leak at all? Was she awake when you waited for her mom to get out of the bathroom?

13 hours ago, Secret2020 said:

Did you leak at all? Was she awake when you waited for her mom to get out of the bathroom?

Yes, after finding the bathroom in use I went back to her room and she had just woken up. As I climbed back into bed with her she asked where I'd been and I did actually end up admitting to her that I was desperate to pee but her mum was in the shower, as I was now past the point of trying to hide my desperation from her. She thought it would be funny to tickle me, and because I'm super ticklish especially on my sides and inner thighs I ended up leaking quite a lot into my boxers. Luckily they were black so I don't think she noticed but I could feel that they were very damp against my penis. She teased me and said that once the bathroom was free, she was going to go and shower and I'd have to wait until she was finished before I could pee, and I had to beg her to let me pee first as I'd been bursting for hours! By the time the bathroom was finally free I did actually end up leaking more pee into my boxers while rushing there and then leaked again while standing in front of the toilet trying to unzip my jeans. When I finally got to pee I think I was peeing for well over a minute and the relief was just incredible, then when I went back to her room she did seem pretty impressed that I'd managed to hold on for so long.  

14 hours ago, BladderLad said:

That’s amazing! You must have a very strong bladder! Imagine if you had wet the bed though?? 😱😱

I definitely did back then as I would regularly do full days at sixth form college without going for a pee! Wetting the bed would have been incredibly embarrassing, but if I'd had to wait much longer it might have got to that point as by the time I finally got to pee I was right at the limits of my capacity. 

41 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I definitely did back then as I would regularly do full days at sixth form college without going for a pee! Wetting the bed would have been incredibly embarrassing, but if I'd had to wait much longer it might have got to that point as by the time I finally got to pee I was right at the limits of my capacity. 

Guess it would have been a good way to find out her feelings about Omo?? 😂

• 3 months later...

It's been awhile since I started this topic and thought I should share the fact that in de meantime I told him about this fetish. He was really sweet about it and said that he would delay his toilet breaks every now and then if I liked that. That's a couple months ago now and since then he's been holding a lot, sometimes without me asking. As espected he has a pretty strong bladder and a lot of willpower! He really pushes himself to his limit every now and then. So this is how things can turn out telling your partner about it! 

Edited by Secret2020 (see edit history)