Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interested in being controlled

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a bit of a challenge (hopefully tonight) and am hoping to have my bladder controlled. Lately I’ve been doing casual holds on my own but I find I just let myself give up too easily. I’ve had my bladder controlled and found it quite thrilling. 

I’m a 26 year old female and would only be interested in interacting over messaging (aka no video or photo right now). 

let me know if anyone is interested!

Guest shortmetalboi
55 minutes ago, desperatebabe said:

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a bit of a challenge (hopefully tonight) and am hoping to have my bladder controlled. Lately I’ve been doing casual holds on my own but I find I just let myself give up too easily. I’ve had my bladder controlled and found it quite thrilling. 

I’m a 26 year old female and would only be interested in interacting over messaging (aka no video or photo right now). 

let me know if anyone is interested!

Hey i would definitely enjoy controlling you tonight! Feel free to DM me ☺

1 hour ago, desperatebabe said:

I know what you mean about giving up too easily. Personally it takes quite a while to get to the serious struggle and I find that I need some motivation to take it that far. I'm always (well, when real life allows) up for some sort of mutual challenge!

I might not have time to today, but sounds like someone else is up for it. I hope you have fun.

I have also done multiple holds trying to lose control completely but the best I can get is a few involuntary leaks before I get impatient and let it all out in my shorts or pants. I once had someone give me challenges on the Live Action Omo forum (like sitting still, spreading my legs, listening to running water, etc.), though ironically she took so long to get there I had already leaked a bit. She ended it a lot sooner than I had hoped, but her final challenge for me, standing in front of the toilet with my pants up and pretending like I was peeing normally, resulted in the longest involuntary leak I have ever experienced to this day and I really enjoyed it. I wish I could repeat that but I haven't been able to.