Sign In

Bladders of steel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you ever met somebody, in your personal or professional life, who appeared to have a bladder of steel? Someone who could last a whole day at work without a bathroom break, or someone who could gu

About 10 years ago while studying at university I dated a beautiful, petite Iranian girl who hated using public toilets so would usually refuse to use them, and she didn't even like using my toilet as

Someone else I've met who had a bladder of steel was a girl I met when I was 18 and studying for my A-levels in Sixth Form college, we became friends which kind of evolved to a 'friends with benefits'

A couple of colleagues recently remarked (much to my embarrassment!) about my capability in this respect. We have limited access to toilets in our line of work, sometimes anything up to three or even four hours without a real opportunity for a visit. Most people are very careful to plan their intake as a result. Clearly one or two of them have noticed that I drink lots of tea (probably when they see my filling a flask of hot water, a travel mug of tea and a flask of cold water before heading out!) with apparently little regard for the consequences - I do actually plan ahead, especially early in the morning when it can be a bit of a struggle, but evidently I don't need to be as careful as everyone else!

On 10/28/2020 at 2:18 AM, Becky Lewis said:

Quite amazing she showed no signs of being desperate after not peeing for at least 14 hours and drinking lots!

Maybe she really liked being desperate to pee too!

She is a real pro at hiding it, I was honestly amazed sometimes at her ability to act so calm and composed while walking around with a whole day's worth of liquid inside her. I like to think that she was enjoying the feeling of holding it in.

4 minutes ago, SpaceWonderer said:

That's impressive. Did you ever see her bladder bulging out, or maybe felt in her belly when cuddling?

Very impressive. It wasn't like she'd ever act like she was full either. She'd just be all cosy and comfortable with what must have been getting on to 14 or so hours worth of pee. She was a very petite girl as well which made it even more incredible!

I can't say I ever noticed an overly huge bulge or firm bladder when cuddling her. I have no idea where she was storing it all!

• 9 months later...

Hiiiiiiiii. I'm one of those people. I think. I'm capable of about 5L in  6 hours before it gets REALLLLLY dicey. I make myself commit to a G of water a day, a giant iced coffee, some diet coke and an afternoon espresso. I can get through a normal work day but I'll be feeling it. And I've had legit accidents at work from thinking I could go longer.

For me personally, I think I built up the stamina  from working in restos and bars in my salad years. Because EVERYBODY in hospitality knows you don't get to take a break unless you are bleeding out your eye balls and/or a limb is dangling off. OR YOU NEED A CIGGIE BREAK. Cuz, priorities.

I don't really know anyone with quite that strong a bladder. My friend who likes wetting is definitely better than I am at holding it, but I've seen her reach her limit and piss herself quite often, especially when she laughs or gets tickled. She did have a story a bit like this though, where she held it all day at work despite big cups of coffee and a long commute, but then her boyfriend smacked her on the bottom when she got home and she pissed her skirt in torrents. I am impressed that some women can hold it so long without having an accident.

When I know people like that I always want to challenge them until they burst, usually by tickling/laughter since that always works on me. I only have the 1 friend with a big bladder who likes holding, but the first time I made her finally wet herself (by tickling her) was such fun. We were having a drunk holding contest, and she was acting really arrogant about how big her bladder was while drunk, and how I was such a wimp for having wet myself already, and I decided I was going to put her in her place by tickling her under the arms. Sure enough, after a couple of minutes of that, pee gushed out from under her skirt! She said she really liked the feeling of losing control, but without my tickle assault, she could have held it all the way home easily. In fact I don't think she's ever had an accident without laughing or over-exertion (like after a long run when she can't hold it anymore and piddles in her running skirt).

I should write up the story actually, it was really cute.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

I feel like I'm being forced to develop a bladder of steel out of necessity because of my job which frequently doesn't have a toilet all day. I never in 1 million felt that I could go all day without a bathroom yet somehow I have managed, but it's certainly not an easy task or done comfortably because I spend half the day with my legs crossed and by the end of the day I'm ready to go out of my mind and explode. The fact that I have sort of adapted to this makes me feel frustrated that I have ultimately accepted this fate and it still very frustrating for me!

Following are about 2 girls I knew with iron bladder.  I have posted their stories here.  It's a revision and repost. 

Girl #1

Back to my middle school age, I found one of my classmates never visit the bathroom. She isn't the that kind of girls too shy to mention pee related issues. One day I found an opportunity to raise this topic to her.  She admitted that she doesn't need to use school bathroom proudly.

During those days, we had a long lunch break so we can go back home or somewhere else for lunch. It's not very incredible not to use school bathroom. One day we had a school trip. We left the school early in the morning and returned in? the afternoon. She didn't pee during the trip because when I was using the bathroom she just waited outside. But after we got off the bus, she headed to the bathroom immediately. So her limit is not an entire day. 

Girl #2

This girl is very impressive to me. 

When I was in university, our lab once organized a team building to climbing a mountain in rural area. We departured early in the morning and  took about two hours to arrive there by bus. There was a bathroom near the bus stop.  Since it is undeveloped area, that bathroom is probably the only bathroom we can see during the day (actually it is). Also because everyone took two hours bus, then all but this girl took a piss. I heard another girl suggest to her that we may have no opportunity to pee for a long time, you had better use this bathroom. But she said she doesn't need and just stayed outside to wait everyone else. She had not use the bathroom until evening after we were back and found an restaurant for dinner.  When we entered the restaurant, she headed to the bathroom directly. 

Another case about this girl. Once she had some medical issues. I stayed together with her in the hospital all afternoon to help her for some examinations. The doctor prescribed intravenous drip treatment for her. Before the treatment, I suggested her to use the bathroom firstly since the treatment will take a long time and keep inputting liquid into her body.  Plus I knew she did not use the bathroom at least the whole afternoon. Again she refused to do so and said it's totally not necessary. She really did not show any urgent during the treatment, and she had not went even several hours after the treatment until we separated that day. 

I had several opportunities to stay with her all day long after I identified her iron baldder.  When I stay with her, I will avoid to use or mention bathroom as well to check if she will need one eventually. But nothing happened until we said goodbye to each other after more than 10 hours. 

19 hours ago, rebeljaffa said:

Since this topic is back... I'm pretty sure my fetish mostly formed when I first dated, in my teens, and my girlfriend just never peed.  Well, never is the wrong word.  In the end I realised that what was happening was that she wanted to never seem to have to pee.  Eventually of course I found out that she was simply going to get absolute limit every day, so the first time she ever admitted to me that she had to go, she really, really, really had to go. 

To this day, I love scenarios where women hold back using strong bladders but also a lot of determination when it gets to be really long.  Sometimes the people who never seem to need to pee will suddenly surprise you, because when it does happen in your presence it's going to be an event! 

It arose me directly to see a girl who has iron bladder head to the bathroom or mention her need when bathroom is not available. She must have reached her absolute limit. 

But it is very hard to see such scenarios. For those iron-bladder girls, you may see a bathroom visiting occasionally. But I never hear they talk about their urgency when no bathroom available, no matter how long they have waited.