Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Retail Customer Desperation?

Guest shortmetalboi

Guest shortmetalboi

I work a retail job at a small store.  It is not obvious that we have a public bathroom and our store is kind of in the middle of nowhere, so sometimes people will come in asking if we have a bathroom they can use.  When its a girl, I'm always tempted to just say "No, sorry we don't have one" and then try to start my sales process and see if they're desperate.  
I'd never actually do this, but it would kind of be a fantasy for me to have a hot girl come in desperate and wet herself when I say no, and then maybe shes into it? lol

Anyone else work retail and deal with something like this?  Or have any retail wetting stories?

2 hours ago, Markthekingof2 said:

Yeah I do actually. There have been a couple of times. Once a awhile back, these two women came into the dispensary where I work, and due to the nature of what we sell, we have no public bathroom. I was working security, one of the women was dramatically bending down, crossing her legs and fidgeting a lot. She was wearing light faded blue jeans. She asked if she could use the bathroom. I apologized and said know, and pointed her in the direction of a gas station across the parking lot that had one. She said, "oh God I won't make it there. I'll just pee between the cars on the parking lot." Despite her claim of how desperate she was, her and her friend went to in to the store, and made their purchase. She was still acting very desperate, crossing and bending her legs making shocked sounding gasps. When they left, I watched them on the security feed. There were no cars for her to go between. I saw her standing next to her friends car no longer fidgeting, and just looking down at the ground. Her friend was busting out laughing. Another car pulled up and the desperate woman jumped onto the car. I couldn't see her pants because hear friend's car was blocking her, but when I closed the store and walked to my car, low and behold there was the puddle. She peed her pants, no doubt. Another time when I worked at a smoke shop, a young woman in tight black leggings came in with some friends and complained about how desperate she was. Her friends laughed at her.  She squatted at the back corner of the store whining and grunting. "Come on you guys I gotta go." She said. After they left, I walked over to where she was squatting and it looked like there were a few droplets on the floor. My theory?  She leaked a little bit. 

There was one other time but the girl didn't come into the store. I was leaving work on a Saturday night and I heard this couple arguing in their car. I heard the guy say "Fuck, you pissed yourself?" The woman, very audibly upset yelled "don't talk to me!" She sounded kinda drunk and the rest of the argument she sounded really inebriated. 

Where I used to work there's a dispensary across the street and they always have a long line of people just waiting to get in. I am surprised I haven't seen desperation of people just waiting in the long line. 

Guest shortmetalboi
8 hours ago, Markthekingof2 said:

Yeah I do actually. There have been a couple of times. Once a awhile back, these two women came into the dispensary where I work, and due to the nature of what we sell, we have no public bathroom. I was working security, one of the women was dramatically bending down, crossing her legs and fidgeting a lot. She was wearing light faded blue jeans. She asked if she could use the bathroom. I apologized and said know, and pointed her in the direction of a gas station across the parking lot that had one. She said, "oh God I won't make it there. I'll just pee between the cars on the parking lot." Despite her claim of how desperate she was, her and her friend went to in to the store, and made their purchase. She was still acting very desperate, crossing and bending her legs making shocked sounding gasps. When they left, I watched them on the security feed. There were no cars for her to go between. I saw her standing next to her friends car no longer fidgeting, and just looking down at the ground. Her friend was busting out laughing. Another car pulled up and the desperate woman jumped onto the car. I couldn't see her pants because hear friend's car was blocking her, but when I closed the store and walked to my car, low and behold there was the puddle. She peed her pants, no doubt. Another time when I worked at a smoke shop, a young woman in tight black leggings came in with some friends and complained about how desperate she was. Her friends laughed at her.  She squatted at the back corner of the store whining and grunting. "Come on you guys I gotta go." She said. After they left, I walked over to where she was squatting and it looked like there were a few droplets on the floor. My theory?  She leaked a little bit. 

There was one other time but the girl didn't come into the store. I was leaving work on a Saturday night and I heard this couple arguing in their car. I heard the guy say "Fuck, you pissed yourself?" The woman, very audibly upset yelled "don't talk to me!" She sounded kinda drunk and the rest of the argument she sounded really inebriated. 

My god that all sounds amazing. Ive never been so lucky

I used to work at a very large furniture store, it was 3 different brands in one building so the location was larger than most. The downside was that the bathrooms are on the very far right, and I worked in the most popular store in the left. We also were the first location off the highway in pretty busy location so a lot of weary travelers would come in i need. I still remember the guy coming in and saying "Hey bud I just drove 4 hours and i'm bursting, where is the bathroom?" I don't know why, but I pointed in the wrong direction to make it to the restroom before him. And it was splendid to listen to from the stall when he finally made it.

I used to work in a large retail store, but can't recall any hot situations with customers desperation. We had big public restroom that was easy to find, and I think I recall only one situation where I briefly noticed a young woman hurrying there across the floor. All other times it had been always old ladies, like grandmas who were in a hurry to go there, so it was nothing sexy for me to see there. But I've seen a few short episodes of my coworkers being desperate before going because retail workers don't always have a luxury going to the restroom whenever they want like customers.

I work for a food and I have holds it for works there. Sometimes I work two departments during the day with no time to pee. I work in the cold and cold makes it worst holding it. Lucky public rest rooms at my work are not far from were I work. I the restrooms in the back of the store for the workers when I am close to that one. I am very lucky I never have to wait in line rest rooms at work. If one restrooms at my work is filled I go to the other one. Deli workers need to pee the worst at my work. Most of the deli works are women who hold it for hours long. I remember one women from deli say it she does not go now going to wet her pants. She almost ran to the ladies room. I did have a time too when a co manger had to pee so bad she had hands on her crouch say to me she has to pee. I also use to clean rest room at my work and  I can always say for sure women needed to pee the worst. I would walk out of ladies room if I was cleaning it and let them use it . Then the ladies would thank me for letting them go.  

• 2 weeks later...

We have 1 staff toilet in our "back area" of our store, which is up 2 flights of stairs. Our company does provide clear guidance on allowing customers to use bathrooms across our stores, but only under certain circumstances where there are spare staff available to accompany customers to and from the bathroom. Some of the other stores I've covered at (within the same company), the toilets are on the same floor as the shop floor, so it's easy for customers to get to, and more accessible in general. It also depends on where you're situated as a store, as you say. Some stores (like the one I'm based at) have restaurants nearby.

As far as stories go, I've only ever had vulnerable people in these situations asking for the bathroom, such as the disabled and parents of small children. There was one exception, though. A tall guy, possibly in his late 20's, with a self-confessed weak bladder who had to run out to the nearby coffee shop in embarrassment after exclaiming "it's coming out, I'm just gonna have to go mate". He was shopping with a relative / friend who herself claimed she was "bursting" and noticed the coffee shop nearby as she waited outside for him to finish shopping. She shouted in to our small shop telling him where she was going and he replied with a simple "that's good, I'll follow you in a min and go after you as well".

I assume what he then experienced was one of those quick jet shots of adrenaline you get where a bit suddenly leaks out without much prior warning or control. He had already been telling me he needed to go while unable to keep still because of his weak bladder, but only via casual conversation. It wasn't like he was pleading with me to let him use our toilet, I don't even think he asked if we had one, but I do remember him asking if there were any others nearby. When I told him about the only public toilets we have being the ones at the parking lot at the back of the town centre, he said he'd "never make it".

Then, when he had that leakage I mentioned, he ran out the shop. I did feel sorry for him to be fair, but was kinda hoping I might get lucky enough to at least see some damage on his grey cargo shorts. I bet he's got some stories.

• 8 months later...

In a men’s fashion clothes boutique which had no toilets on the high street a blonde lady was in with I assume her boyfriend advising him on his purchases, I could tell by her stance and the way she was moving she was needing to pee, she had other shopping bags so I assumed they had been shopping for some time,

they were looking through the racks lifting out garments deciding what to keep then putting some back, she was fidgety the whole time, I was shopping too so hung around close to where they were,

After a good long while I heard her say ‘ok let’s go to the changing room so you can try these on’

while he changed she browsed some racks closest to the changing rooms fidgeting as she walked around then she walked over and sat on a chair to wait, he came out with the first outfit on and they chatted, she got up to fix the collar and sat down again ending with her saying ‘ok try the other items on then we can decide what to buy then next we need to find loos I need to go’

She got up to walk about then he came out a few minutes later and she surveyed the clothes she was desperate to pee she didn’t know how to stand he went back in to change and she sat on the chair desperately waiting,

he changed and came out with the clothes she asked from her seat what he was taking he said all of it, she got up and as they walked to the checkout she said ‘Right you get in line and pay I’m bursting for the loo I can’t stand still long enough to wait in line with you, I will wait over at the racks near the front door for you then we really need to go find the nearest loos’

she was pacing between the clothes racks waiting for him then they left the store,

I was waiting at the hairdreser. A young woman, maybe 25 y.o., came in and asked if she might use the toilet (it was in the beginning of 1990's and there were not many public toilets, or toilets in cafes in restaurants neaby). AFAIR she was wearing a short pink dress and she kept her right palm at her abdomen, halfway between a bladder and right hip. She said she couldn't hold it, however from her behaviour I coudn't tell if shee needed to pee or poo.

Anyway, one of the eployees, a young woman too, took her to the toilet which was in the corridor next door (they had to go out to the street). 

I have a few short sightings from back when I worked in a garden centre:

A well dressed and attractive lady in her 40s came to my till and started asking me questions about the store, where she could find the cafe, where the house plants were kept etc. She was very friendly and chatty but I noticed that she couldn't quite stand still and kept stepping from foot to foot. She thanked me for my help, then leaned towards me and said quietly 'oh, and please could you tell me where I can find the ladies' toilets?' She looked a bit embarrassed and bobbed on the spot as I pointed her in the right direction, then thanked me with a smile and walked quickly in the direction of the loos.

Two young women in their 20s came in late one afternoon just as we were getting ready to close. They both looked quite anxious and one of them was in a real rush, saying to her friend 'Oh god where are the toilets? I'm bursting' and the other woman said that she couldn't see them. The woman in a hurry rushed up to my till, closely followed by her friend, and said 'Where are your toilets please?' I pointed them in the right direction and she thanked me before they turned and walked very quickly towards the toilets. They left a few minutes later without buying anything, so they'd obviously only come in because they were desperate for a pee.

Another afternoon during a busy weekend, a really attractive young blonde lady was standing near the tills with her legs crossed, looking around anxiously. She said something to her partner and started stepping from foot to foot, and he just looked around and shrugged, before coming over to my till. 'Excuse me mate, are there toilets here?' he asked and I told him where to find them. The blonde lady, who had gone back to standing with her legs very tightly crossed, seemed relieved to hear this and they hurried straight off to the loos.

During another busy afternoon, I saw a very pretty blonde lady in her late 20s waiting next to the Postman Pat coin operated ride for kids near the exit, while her son played on it. She was doing a very obvious 'need a wee' dance, bouncing from foot to foot, scissoring her thighs, hopping up and down, crossing and uncrossing her legs. She was making no attempt to hide it but kept asking her son to hurry up. After the ride finished they left the store, rather than head for the toilets, which surprised me because she looked absolutely bursting.

On 7/30/2021 at 11:27 AM, Despguy123 said:

I have a few short sightings from back when I worked in a garden centre:

A well dressed and attractive lady in her 40s came to my till and started asking me questions about the store, where she could find the cafe, where the house plants were kept etc. She was very friendly and chatty but I noticed that she couldn't quite stand still and kept stepping from foot to foot. She thanked me for my help, then leaned towards me and said quietly 'oh, and please could you tell me where I can find the ladies' toilets?' She looked a bit embarrassed and bobbed on the spot as I pointed her in the right direction, then thanked me with a smile and walked quickly in the direction of the loos.

Two young women in their 20s came in late one afternoon just as we were getting ready to close. They both looked quite anxious and one of them was in a real rush, saying to her friend 'Oh god where are the toilets? I'm bursting' and the other woman said that she couldn't see them. The woman in a hurry rushed up to my till, closely followed by her friend, and said 'Where are your toilets please?' I pointed them in the right direction and she thanked me before they turned and walked very quickly towards the toilets. They left a few minutes later without buying anything, so they'd obviously only come in because they were desperate for a pee.

Another afternoon during a busy weekend, a really attractive young blonde lady was standing near the tills with her legs crossed, looking around anxiously. She said something to her partner and started stepping from foot to foot, and he just looked around and shrugged, before coming over to my till. 'Excuse me mate, are there toilets here?' he asked and I told him where to find them. The blonde lady, who had gone back to standing with her legs very tightly crossed, seemed relieved to hear this and they hurried straight off to the loos.

During another busy afternoon, I saw a very pretty blonde lady in her late 20s waiting next to the Postman Pat coin operated ride for kids near the exit, while her son played on it. She was doing a very obvious 'need a wee' dance, bouncing from foot to foot, scissoring her thighs, hopping up and down, crossing and uncrossing her legs. She was making no attempt to hide it but kept asking her son to hurry up. After the ride finished they left the store, rather than head for the toilets, which surprised me because she looked absolutely bursting.

Nice experiences thanks for sharing, I especially liked how the lady in her 40s asked questions about the plants etc then about the loos as if she wasn’t bursting, trying to hide her desperation,

i saw a well dressed woman working in retail desperate for a piss, she was in one of those jewellery islands in a shopping mall, it was quiet and she was on the outside cleaning the glass I guessed keeping busy she was stepping as she cleaned, there were hanging displays of chains etc on top of the glass I guess she couldn’t leave without putting those away first,

another was a younger female at a sales podium display at the mall entrance back when in the uk when you could first switch your gas and electricity provider, she was bursting trying to stand still at the podium but her legs were all over the place, probably been there all day paid on commission hundreds of people must have passed her where she was stood, don’t think anything was stopping her from going unless the desk had to be manned at all times ?

one more not the same but I got in a cab in the city one night about 1am, the self employed owner driver was female, we exchanged small chat she was sucking in air and making sighing sounds, I asked was she ok, she said she had Decided I was her last trip, she was cutting her shift early as she was bursting for the toilet, her shift was supposed to finish about 3am but it wasn’t a great night and she had been caught short during the shift had been needing the loo for a while now, 

Edited by SoBursting (see edit history)

I used to work in a shoe shop for a while. It was in a small town with just a few shops but at certain times of year like Christmas and back to school month it could get very busy. 

A few times it was obvious that children really had to go and while we had a staff toilet because the shop was mostly staffed by one person it was a security risk to allow customer to use it. I felt bad when parents asked as I know kids can’t wait as long but there was a supermarket nearby with toilets so I always pointed them there. 

A couple of times some adults would clearly be desperate in the shop. One time a mature woman was looking at the shoes on display and seemed to be quite restless moving around. Due to theft we had a policy if only one shoe of each size on display so she had to ask me to get the other ones to try on. Each time I came back she seemed more restless and desperate and she would walk around trying the shoes in. very awkward bouncy fashion, more like marching than walking. By the time she had decided on what she wanted she stood at the til dancing from foot to foot red faced but she never once mentioned she was needing the loo badly despite how obvious it was. 

Another very memorable time a man in his early thirties was walking past just before Mother’s Day. He had a you g boy with him who was dragging the dad about and begging him to come into the shoe shop saying ‘mum might like slippers dad. Please!’ The man looked longingly at the nearby supermarket before sighing and coming in. Once inside he sat on a stool near the window bent forwards while the happy boy ran towards the ladies slippers looking at them and feeling them. I went over to the boy talking to him and asking if he was looking for a gift for his mum. He shouted over to his dad asking what size mums feet where but the man shrugged and shook his leg. I continued showing the you g lad slippers. Next thing the dad suddenly stood up and shouted the boy over saying they needed to go. The boy was determined though and took his favourite slippers to his dad pleading with him to buy them for his mum. he then shouted at the kid saying ‘look i told you son we need to go! I’m bursting for the toilet and nearly pissing myself here. Come on!’ 
Not deterred the boy started nagging more but the dad was at the door now holding his crotch. The boy remained in the shop though holding the slippers he so wanted. Dad tried reasoning with him saying he’d come right back to get them once he’d used the toilet in the supermarket and shouted at me asking when we closed. I replied I was closing in less than ten minutes and the dad was bend over holding himself as he sighed and asked how much the slippers were. He handed the lad a note and the kid came happily bouncing to the checkout. Behind the till I rang the purchase up while I watched the dad who was pushing against the shop door with one hand still bent forward grabbing himself with the other hand. He was shouting to the boy to hurry and I seriously thought the dad was about to either piss himself or get his duck out and piss all over the shop door. The lad took his bag of slippers, thanked me and walked to get his dad. 
I heard them as they left and dad was screaming at the boy to walk faster saying he was ‘dying to pee’. I have no idea if he made it.