Sign In

Why are girls desperate to pee so sexy?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I can't speak for all guys, not sure if a guy who isn't into omo would get turned on by that. I can only speak for myself, who obviously is very into it! But just knowing that a female has to pee

Maybe it's sexy because peeing involves almost the same body parts as sex 😉 Therefore, when a woman needs to pee, there's a hope to see something you wouldn't normally see? Something forbidden?

Boy where to start??  : D A couple real life events to share with you all that helps describe what I like:  A few years ago I was driving back to my house on Christmas Day after spending time wit

11 hours ago, verint said:

I think it's the squirming about and anxious looks and the knowledge that it is socially unacceptable to pee one's pants. There is also an embarrassment factor for most women which I think adds to the hotness. This and the fact that you know that they are really very uncomfortable and it is even hotter if they try to hide or disguise their desperation, but you are well aware of their problem. 

For me the hottest situation to see a woman desperate is on a long coach journey where the lady in question is clearly absolutely bursting, trying not to show how badly she has to go, yet with no hope of getting to a loo for quite some time yet. I'm not into wetting so I hope they make it and then the turn on is imagining the incredible, forceful  and gushing flow of urine erupting from their urethra and the amazing sense of relief the poor woman must feel. 

Yes, the squirming and the moves what a girl is doing if she would need to wee but can’t go, makes her more sexy

Sexy legs of a girl gets more sexy for me,  if they are moved directed from a strong and desperate need to wee.

To imagine how full her bladder is and how strong her urge to wee, is turning on as well for me.

I absolutely agree with you, long coach rides are sometimes very exciting.

A example what i absolutely would love.

I am sitting in a bus and waiting for leave. The journey would last about 3 hours nonstop until home.

I look out from the window and see a pretty girl walking with rubbing knees to a public toilet.

She is standing in front of the door, with her legs tight crossed and trying to open the door, but the door is closed, the toilet is out of order.

She is a shy girl and it was embarrassing for her and she did hope that nobody did see it.

I think that nobody noticed it, except me.

The poor girl has to go in the bus and has to hold it for about 3 hours more!

I would watch her every minute of the journey.

I would always think on her bladder and how hard she squeeze her peephole shut, to keep her panties dry.

Just a little imagination!

• 1 year later...

To answer your questions, HELL yes to all of them! Quite honestly I absolutely LOVE it soooo much when a woman sits with her legs crossed like that! It's the sexiest position ever!! I mean I also do have a thing for beautiful legs too but even when I see a female sitting with her legs crossed but doesn't have to pee, it still makes me think of that lol! Every single time! And of course a woman is sexier when she is bursting! All the movements they do to try and keep all of their pee in their bladders! Like mentioned above with crossed legs, or dancing around because they can't sit still! Or a really sexy one is when they have their legs crossed tightly (either standing or sitting really) and they have their hand or hands shoved in between their legs holding on for dear life AND bending over!! Not only Is a woman who is bursting extremely sexy, but it's also so fucking adorable! I love it when you ladies are so desperate to pee, but you can't! 😉🤤🤯 Love when they are made to hold it in! 🥳😋. I mean hell if I was with a female who was really desperate to pee, with me being the way I am now and everything then I would definitely uhmm, help her out with that (eventually) obviously I would just watch and enjoy her desperation Soo much lol! But right when she's about to burst any second, I would just start chugging it right as it comes out!!🤤😋 I want to do that so much! I bet a nice beautiful woman's pee tastes delicious!! 

On 2/2/2021 at 11:11 PM, verint said:

I think it's the squirming about and anxious looks and the knowledge that it is socially unacceptable to pee one's pants. There is also an embarrassment factor for most women which I think adds to the hotness. This and the fact that you know that they are really very uncomfortable and it is even hotter if they try to hide or disguise their desperation, but you are well aware of their problem. 

For me the hottest situation to see a woman desperate is on a long coach journey where the lady in question is clearly absolutely bursting, trying not to show how badly she has to go, yet with no hope of getting to a loo for quite some time yet. I'm not into wetting so I hope they make it and then the turn on is imagining the incredible, forceful  and gushing flow of urine erupting from their urethra and the amazing sense of relief the poor woman must feel. 

I totally agree with you, the knowledge that a girl did not wee for a very long time, to know that she would need to go very, very urgently and to see how she try to hide her need, is absolutely hot!!

Long coach journeys and long car rides are good opportunities for that.

Sure to see a girl cross her legs and rubbing her knees from needing to wee so bad, is absolutely hot and arousing too.

7 hours ago, TheBladderBoss said:

To answer your questions, HELL yes to all of them! Quite honestly I absolutely LOVE it soooo much when a woman sits with her legs crossed like that! It's the sexiest position ever!! I mean I also do have a thing for beautiful legs too but even when I see a female sitting with her legs crossed but doesn't have to pee, it still makes me think of that lol! Every single time! And of course a woman is sexier when she is bursting! All the movements they do to try and keep all of their pee in their bladders! Like mentioned above with crossed legs, or dancing around because they can't sit still! Or a really sexy one is when they have their legs crossed tightly (either standing or sitting really) and they have their hand or hands shoved in between their legs holding on for dear life AND bending over!! Not only Is a woman who is bursting extremely sexy, but it's also so fucking adorable! I love it when you ladies are so desperate to pee, but you can't! 😉🤤🤯 Love when they are made to hold it in! 🥳😋. I mean hell if I was with a female who was really desperate to pee, with me being the way I am now and everything then I would definitely uhmm, help her out with that (eventually) obviously I would just watch and enjoy her desperation Soo much lol! But right when she's about to burst any second, I would just start chugging it right as it comes out!!🤤😋 I want to do that so much! I bet a nice beautiful woman's pee tastes delicious!! 

Like you i have a special lust for girl legs, especially if they are specific shaped.

If i see that kind of legs, i wish i could see them crossed very tight from the girls strong urge to wee.

The more pretty a girl for my ideal is, the more i want to see her desperate.

Guest Simpfan4

I suppose it's because you get to see us vulnerable and not maintaining control for a daily activity. Because we're holding, our focus is on that one goal, not to pee ourselves or our apparel in front of others. 

Oh absolutely!! I mean honestly my omorashi fetish only works for women I'm attracted to obviously! I mean given the fact that omorashi is an extremely sexual thing, at least to me, but I'm sure most of not every other guy who has an omorashi fetish only wants to see a woman desperate to pee and wet herself and all of that other omorashi related stuff, if he's sexually attracted to her! Otherwise it just really doesn't have an effect quite honestly lol. And specific shaped legs? How you mean!? Like sort of athletic? A fit girl with legs not too skinny and not too fat!? Just fucking right lmao, because honestly too skinny is gross! I'm not trying to mess around with a damn skeleton lmao. Nor am I trying to fuck around with snorlax 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I like my women skinny yes but only to a certain point. Like they gotta have a decent amount of mean on them lmfao. That perfect body type omfg! Seeing a super sexy girl with a banging body desperate to pee!?! Holy shiiit!! 

@Simpfan4

"I suppose it's because you get to see us vulnerable and not maintaining control for a daily activity. Because we're holding, our focus is on that one goal, not to pee ourselves or our apparel in front of others."

I think this goes back to what I was saying about how it sort of like a damsel in distress situation. I think especially for guys seeing a woman vulnerable and struggling to hold on when they don't have the same challenge there is something enticing and exciting about it, something that probably gives a powerful feeling of them being in control of the situation.

Guest Simpfan4
3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Simpfan4

"I suppose it's because you get to see us vulnerable and not maintaining control for a daily activity. Because we're holding, our focus is on that one goal, not to pee ourselves or our apparel in front of others."

I think this goes back to what I was saying about how it sort of like a damsel in distress situation. I think especially for guys seeing a woman vulnerable and struggling to hold on when they don't have the same challenge there is something enticing and exciting about it, something that probably gives a powerful feeling of them being in control of the situation.

Exactly.

Most of the people ringing the bell in this thread are heterosexual men.  Same here.  I can agree with almost everything in the thread that has already been mentioned.  With me I have almost all of the same desires that have already been mentioned and more.  No reason to bring up crossed legs and squirming again.    In my mind I also find it feminine for a woman to lose control.  Small amounts and or all significant incontinence issues.  Overflow, stress, nocturia etc…  It’s a girly-girl thing to do.   

Yes I know all of the signs a woman often demonstrates when she needs to go.  I also get a thrill if I believe a women picks up a different woman’s desperate need to find a toilet - asap.  When a women is desperate to go other women may pick up the obvious signs or hear a woman say it’s almost coming out.  

On top of this some women may need extra protection and wear regular panties with and without pads and liners.  Oh my gosh panty lines. Who are you more concerned exposing when you bend over ?  A male or a female?  How embarrassing can it be when a woman notices.   Ever seen a woman walk in the door to a party and they stare at the woman who just arrived from head to toe and check her out.  Look at the shoes, purse, hair, clothes and how well she looks.   It’s like they are weighing their competition.   

Which brings it all together.   How can a grown woman ever be caught in public with a wet spot.   That has to be incredibly humiliating for anyone.  All sexy traits for at least a male who is wired for omo.     

I have never seen a public accident.  I watch them sneeze but I have not seen anyone who showed signs of having an accident.   Accept for my lovely wife due to spending an extraordinary amount of time with her.   She is awesome.  Unfortunately her bladder appears to have gotten much stronger the last few years and does not have issues.  

Edited by ral (see edit history)

@ral

"In my mind I also find it feminine for a woman to lose control.  Small amounts and or all significant incontinence issues.  Overflow, stress, nocturia etc…  It’s a girly-girl thing to do."  

Actually I heard the opposite from a guy who was reading my account of being desperate all day at work where he said the fact that I was forced to hold it in where as previously I had toilet access more typical of a man somehow made me more feminine to suddenly be in that straight of dire desperation and being forced to hold it now.

"Yes I know all of the signs a woman often demonstrates when she needs to go.  I also get a thrill if I believe a women picks up a different woman’s desperate need to find a toilet - asap.  When a women is desperate to go other women may pick up the obvious signs or hear a woman say it’s almost coming out.  

On top of this some women may need extra protection and wear regular panties with and without pads and liners.  Oh my gosh panty lines. Who are you more concerned exposing when you bend over ?  A male or a female?  How embarrassing can it be when a woman notices.   Ever seen a woman walk in the door to a party and they stare at the woman who just arrived from head to toe and check her out.  Look at the shoes, purse, hair, clothes and how well she looks.   It’s like they are weighing their competition."  

This is something I have brought up in numerous threads and posts of mine but I do think that one thing that's unique to female desperation is that women tend to be forced to compete for relief. With men you never really see a situation where men have to fight to fight to be able to go to the bathroom because of the possibility that they won't have time to go.

With women however because of a lack of toilets and often a lack of time to use the toilet it's often a situation where a large number of women have to go to the bathroom at once and not all of them are going to get to go. So I think that there is more of a built-in tension as women actually are competing with each other for access to bathrooms. It's not our fault that we don't have as many opportunities to relieve ourselves as men do but you get more annoyed at the other women than you do at the men who are able to pee without any wait whatsoever.

So I do think that when women are going to the bathroom together they actually are sizing each other up and I have found that women are less sympathetic to other women needing to pee for the most part unless they are maybe pregnant or something like that. But generally speaking women tend to be selfish in the bathroom as once it's your turn you don't really care about the women waiting after you that much.

So I think in comparison to the rarity of male desperation it sort of a common thing for women to basically be ready to kill each other just to get to the bathroom. Maybe they don't show it directly but in some subtle way they are all sort of competing with each other to be first in the bathroom because if you don't get to go soon you might not get to go at all!

And then there is the situation I often bring up where you will have a long ride without a rest stop and then you have a very brief rest stop where not everyone's going to be able to get to go and you see all of those women charging like maniacs for the toilet and then the women who don't get to go have to get back on the bus with women who did get to go and although most people will not say anything about it it's sort of like a contest where the women who got to pee are the winners and the losers just have to suck it up and keep holding.

@trekkie

"I still say you should've said "screw it, let's go on *that* side of the building and squat." Someone has to be the first! Think of any time everyone's waiting at a red light that won't change for like ten minutes and is clearly broken. No one's going... until one goes around the others, and then everyone does."

But I can't squat effectively without falling over on my ass and peeing all over myself!

• 3 weeks later...

@DesperateJill You know, you could practice and try to master it... and keep all your fans here posted on how it goes, of course. Hey, it'd be real help if your job comes back and still has no restrooms. (And you know that my interest is more in accidents, so I don't have much in the way of ulterior motives for suggesting it. Now, if I was trying to talk you into just letting it pour down your legs... 🤤)

@trekkie

"You know, you could practice and try to master it... and keep all your fans here posted on how it goes, of course. Hey, it'd be real help if your job comes back and still has no restrooms. (And you know that my interest is more in accidents, so I don't have much in the way of ulterior motives for suggesting it. Now, if I was trying to talk you into just letting it pour down your legs... 🤤)"

Easier to be at home with a toilet nearby where I don't have to worry about peeing all over myself! But I suppose to people who prefer accidents you like a situation that is more challenging in that you don't successfully get to the bathroom in time. I like situations where in the end I get to pee!

I think knowing a woman needs to do something so private makes it attractive.  The buildup needing to go, foot tapping, inability to sit still.  If she is a really good friend or girlfriend she is just so cute while you talk to her when she is holding.  Especially if she is doing it just because I asked since I enjoy watching.  I would not want her to wait till she is in agony or embarrass herself by having an accident unless that is the planned ending.

I remember one girl I dated long ago we were talking one night she went out to the garage to smoke at just the moment I called.  She told me “I have to pee so I have to go back in soon.”.  I asked will you wait and talk to me for a while which she did.  She said I will out here but not in the house around my family they will wonder why I am pee dancing.  So she had to stay there which she did for an hour and a half.  At the end she was really cute saying I really have to go in to tinkle now hope you enjoyed this is a first for me since I have never held my pee for anyone.

Another earlier girlfriend who also knew I liked it when a girl had to pee.  We worked second shift and would go out sometimes driving around to different places late at night to spend time together.  Looking for a 24 hour restaurant, watching fireworks and sometimes going to a new town within an hours drive.  One night we leave her car, she gets in mine and we are just about to drive off when she said I really should go inside and pee first.  I teased her saying can’t ya wait we will find someplace.  She said ok.  We got on a rural interstate and I kept driving away from everything into the night.  After about an hour she said where are we going I said I don’t know wherever we end up is ok.  She gave me a look and said, “well you know I had to pee when we left I thought you had a destination in mind.”.  We got off an exit and turned around in a park and ride lot completely empty.  We stopped for a minute she got out to stretch and said she was going to pull her pants down and pee next to the car.  I asked her not to.  She smiled and said, “you are enjoying really enjoying me having to go.”.  I said why yes I am.  She got back in and said “ok I will wait but drive and find me a bathroom.”.  We got on the road she squeezed her legs together so I asked are you regretting getting back in without peeing?  She said, “ I really should have gone when we stopped but I am a big girl I can hold it.”.  I was like well ok then.  She gave me a really sweet look crossed her legs and said, “the next rest stop be sure you stop.”.  Which I did she walked in like normal came back very relieved.  We had a really awesome night afterwards.

Guest Simpfan4
On 1/18/2023 at 12:23 PM, DesperateJill said:

@ral

"In my mind I also find it feminine for a woman to lose control.  Small amounts and or all significant incontinence issues.  Overflow, stress, nocturia etc…  It’s a girly-girl thing to do."  

Actually I heard the opposite from a guy who was reading my account of being desperate all day at work where he said the fact that I was forced to hold it in where as previously I had toilet access more typical of a man somehow made me more feminine to suddenly be in that straight of dire desperation and being forced to hold it now.

"Yes I know all of the signs a woman often demonstrates when she needs to go.  I also get a thrill if I believe a women picks up a different woman’s desperate need to find a toilet - asap.  When a women is desperate to go other women may pick up the obvious signs or hear a woman say it’s almost coming out.  

On top of this some women may need extra protection and wear regular panties with and without pads and liners.  Oh my gosh panty lines. Who are you more concerned exposing when you bend over ?  A male or a female?  How embarrassing can it be when a woman notices.   Ever seen a woman walk in the door to a party and they stare at the woman who just arrived from head to toe and check her out.  Look at the shoes, purse, hair, clothes and how well she looks.   It’s like they are weighing their competition."  

This is something I have brought up in numerous threads and posts of mine but I do think that one thing that's unique to female desperation is that women tend to be forced to compete for relief. With men you never really see a situation where men have to fight to fight to be able to go to the bathroom because of the possibility that they won't have time to go.

With women however because of a lack of toilets and often a lack of time to use the toilet it's often a situation where a large number of women have to go to the bathroom at once and not all of them are going to get to go. So I think that there is more of a built-in tension as women actually are competing with each other for access to bathrooms. It's not our fault that we don't have as many opportunities to relieve ourselves as men do but you get more annoyed at the other women than you do at the men who are able to pee without any wait whatsoever.

So I do think that when women are going to the bathroom together they actually are sizing each other up and I have found that women are less sympathetic to other women needing to pee for the most part unless they are maybe pregnant or something like that. But generally speaking women tend to be selfish in the bathroom as once it's your turn you don't really care about the women waiting after you that much.

So I think in comparison to the rarity of male desperation it sort of a common thing for women to basically be ready to kill each other just to get to the bathroom. Maybe they don't show it directly but in some subtle way they are all sort of competing with each other to be first in the bathroom because if you don't get to go soon you might not get to go at all!

And then there is the situation I often bring up where you will have a long ride without a rest stop and then you have a very brief rest stop where not everyone's going to be able to get to go and you see all of those women charging like maniacs for the toilet and then the women who don't get to go have to get back on the bus with women who did get to go and although most people will not say anything about it it's sort of like a contest where the women who got to pee are the winners and the losers just have to suck it up and keep holding.

And the women who did get to pee are gloating about how relieved they are now and emphasizing how badly they needed to go! 

@Simpfan4

"And the women who did get to pee are gloating about how relieved they are now and emphasizing how badly they needed to go!"

I think that in most cases the women don't gloat directly over the fact they got to go to the bathroom but you can see from the look on their faces what the score is, as sometimes a look says more than words ever can.

Guest Simpfan4
On 2/5/2023 at 1:42 AM, trekkie said:

@DesperateJill I just mean that with practice you could come to be able to reliably do it for convenience when on the job, if that job returns. Like, in the tub or something until you get it down pat.

For me, it would be wheelchair acrobatics. The seat of my chair is fabric and not vinyl, so I don't really want to try to scoot off the edge of the seat to try to aim an arc into the toilet. Most likely, I would dribble all over my chair.