Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any Wholesome Desperation Stories?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a few favorites from here. This is based on Matilda, so if you consider any mention of young characters and pee at once to be a horrible thing, well, this is the part where you turn back. But it's a perfectly G-rated and very heartwarming story about Matilda and Ms. Honey bonding, and the fact being out of her old home doesn't mean she has no issues is handled realistically. If you liked the movie or the original story and wanted to know what happened next, I think it doesn't get better than this. I... can't really do it justice and don't want to try because of spoilers (not that there's any big "nobody tell me who dies in Avengers: Endgame!" type things to spoil, but it's still best if you get where the characters are going as they do.) Plenty of feels, along with moments of not being able to get away to a bathroom that are always part of the character development. It sat for a while but was recently updated! Many of her stories are similar, with bathroom things as a tool for characterization and bonding.

I just discovered this one last night:  It's a well-written Halloween story that's wonderfully spooky, and doesn't rely on everyone being stupid! Again, don't wanna give anything away. Accidents of both kinds by male and female characters, but done in such a way that it's not very fetishy. Basically, if you read a mainstream horror story and somewhere along the way a character had a well-done and believable scene of getting scared and having their pants pay the price, well... basically, everyone gets two moments of being that character, each in different enough situations that each scene is quite unique. It's perfectly well-written in its own right and you'd be riveted if there was not one mention of anything bathroom-related. I don't know if I'd call it G-rated because it is a horror story. As expected for a story with something out to kill people, it's neither bloodless nor without occasional strong language.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)