Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female What is the single hottest desperation situation you've ever witnessed in person?

Short story, bit the single most amazing desperation I saw was when my roommate turned to me in the store and wide eyes whispered voice said: " I have to pee so bad I've got goosebumps." and then showed me her goosebumps on her arms. We were squaring down looking at something on the lower shelves and I noticed she stayed squatting a little longer then usually, when I got up she said "just a moment, if I get up now I might pee." After she got up is when she said those words. Needless to say she went to the restroom, not sure if her panties were a little wet or not, as she was wearing a dress at the time. Still not sure whether she secretly enjoys desperation, but she does drink a lot of energy drinks and has to suddenly "go potty". 

A few months ago, I saw a woman about my age in the park. She seemed to be quite desperate, but trying not to show it. It's possible that she had an omo kink and wanted to feel the sensation of wetting and hiding it. I didn't fully see the wetting, but I could see a decent-sized puddle on the sidewalk later on. It was quite a turn on. I also saw her a few hours later with a jacket wrapped around her pants, giving further evidence for my hypothesis.

• 1 month later...

When I was way young (in reception to be precise), the teacher would be wearing a long skirt and would occasionally press her hand against her bum - almost like she had to go for a #2, she would do this a lot on one particular day. I'm sure that day she looked super desperate and it was cold out, she was only wearing a small black coat over her purple long-sleeved top and a long dark grey skirt. If my memory is correct - she whispered something to an assistant teacher who was with her and she hurried inside, where she stopped a few paces short of the hallway.

We didn't see her at all after that point for the rest of the day - for several days she came in with something completely different on for lower body clothing (still skirts and the occasional pants). My only guess is that she may have had an accident just before she could make it to a toilet, which is a huge turn on for me! ^^

Hopefully she was ok afterwards though, not to embarrassed or upset.

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

So many desperate sightings but probably the most desperate without wetting or public peeing was when I was at an outdoor event with big screens to watch the action,

this girl caught my eye as she was sitting on the grass with 2 male friends just a few rows in front of me, drinking alcohol as we all were,

she was sitting but shifting around changing her position clearly to me very desperate to pee, she was talking to the boys all the while then she got up and headed for the porta loos not far from us to the right she was walking fine no signs of desperation, I casually followed her, she was medium height slim blonde pony tail wearing a vest and checked shirt and very high cut off denim shorts, long shapely legs, about 20,

she joined a line of women in front of one of the porta loos to wait her turn, there were about 10 in front of her, she engaged in conversation with the women in front as she stood behind them immediately pacing around on the spot as she had no room to keep walking, she used very exaggerated body movements to try and conceal how desperate she was but it didn’t work she was clearly about to wet herself or so I thought,

as she paced around in a small space behind the women who had turned to keep chatting she was constantly moving around doing everything to stop her pee coming out pacing and bobbing up and down squirming around doing every movement she could to keep on the move in that small space everything except crotch holding I was sure she was dying to do so and would if she had no alternative, this went on constantly for about a minute then she walked past the women up to the  porta loo then back down the 8 or so paces To where the chatty women were in line then she turned and did the same walk again over and over she paced the line as this was her preferred way to keep in control of her very desperate situation, now more women joined the line she stopped for a few seconds at the end of the line chatting to the new women who had just joined the line constantly moving on the spot (probably explaining she was next after the women in front) I couldn’t hear the conversations unfortunately, then she back on her walking the line again now flicking her legs out a bit in an exaggerated way as she walked, the standing chatting must have increased her desperation to new levels, I thought she’s going to lose it soon nothing is helping her control her need to piss,

the porta loos were mounted on a step all along together, when she reached the front of the line this time she sat on the step between the 2 porta loos and opened and closed her legs frantically this time with both hands in her crotch pressing hard into her shorts, I thought there’s no way she’s going to make it, yet with her so clearly desperate no one let her skip the line? I could see her pretty face now, she had a worried wide eyed grimace look yet she kept on looking up at the women chatting, about 4 women to go in front of her now, 

i looked around and there was no where discreet for anyone to go pee, people dotted around everywhere, she had no alternative to wait or wet as she didn’t seem the type to pee in public,

only 2 women to go now before her turn and just one hand in the crotch now the other supporting her position on the grass behind her as she leaned back a little legs still opening and closing constantly as she chatted to the women, I could detect she had at last gained some control as the legs opening and closing became more controlled, less frantic, a few moments later it was almost her turn she stood up to wait to go in as the last woman who was in front of her entered the porta loo, now standing at the door waiting and not walking or sitting her desperate pacing on the spot returned this time both hands in the crotch, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, it was about 10 mins of full on near wetting desperation I was watching, the woman still not out she started pacing the line again one hand in the crotch the other slapping against her side as she walked the line a few times then at last the woman came out and she ran in for her turn to pee.....

Wow what an incredible sighting and well done to that lady she showed incredible control to stay dry in those circumstances and I hope she enjoyed incredible relief as reward for her efforts 

The hottest desperation situation I've seen was probably the time I was living in Germany and went to the Karneval. So many gorgeous women wearing fancy dress, drinking too much and then having to stand squirming and crossing their legs in really long queues for the public toilets. The were nowhere near enough toilets so the queues were easily 15 minutes or more. It was really cold and windy as well when I was there which must have made it even harder to wait. I've never seen so much desperation in one place before! The highlight was a stunning blonde girl dressed as a fairy who ended up so desperate that she was bending over and reaching under her skirt to hold herself between her legs and moaning for the people in front to hurry up.

Download Festival in the UK was also great for witnessing desperation, both in the arena and at the campsites. 

There are few memorable situations that my ex-girlfiends had.

One of them is as follows. We were lying in her room, watching a video tape with a movie, I don't remember the title, but we were very absorbed with it. Typically, she needed to pee quite often, so I was surprised that this time she didn't want to pause watching. After the movie has ended, I wanted to kiss her, but before I did, she said "I need to pee so much I can't move". I asked her if I should carry her to the bathroom, but she refused. She managed to get up, and walked a little bent over and with one palm on her abdomen.

One of the hottest desperation I’ve seen was in last summer. A 30 years old lady was looking intensely for a place to pee in a local park. She might be truly desperate, because while she was walking around the bushes, she grabbed herself through her short denim skirt. Finally she found a place to squat and at least from the distance I couldn’t see any signs of leaking. But who knows what was happened under skirt.

The other hottest desperation sighting that stuck in my childhood memory was with a woman at the bus stop. She was looking about in middle forties. She was slim, didn’t look so hot, but the way was holding herself was very impressive, especially for a little boy like me. I was about 12-13 years old and didn’t believe that a mature woman could be so desperate to pee, that she couldn’t hide it. The woman kept walking back and forth all the time, which drew my attention. At one point, I noticed that she grabbed her crotch and continued to make circles in the shelter. I still remember that she was in a knee length grey skirt, she carried a handbag over her shoulder and kept walking and holding her crotch. She even didn’t try to do this more discreet. There aren’t other people in the shelter. I couldn’t get off my eyes from her and she noticed that. She tried to remove the hand from the crotch for a while, but shortly after that she grabbed again. Obviously she was bursting to pee and couldn’t hold it without helping herself with a hand. Probably because of my young age, she didn’t care so much, that I watching her. Finally (10-15 minutes later), my bus arrived and I had to go. She was obviously waiting for another bus. Or maybe she was waiting to be left alone and pee in the shelter. I thought for a long time and fantasized about how the situation ended. Why she couldn’t find some secluded place to pee instead of openly holding herself and risking to pee herself.

I was outside chase bank and just got my money and went to my car facing the ATM and saw a fit tall brunette wearing long running pants like adidas big sunglasses and a tight ponytail that swung side to side pee dance over to the atm doing the final pee dance, not the dance where you gotta pee but the one where your about to loose it, imagine Snuppa videos pee dances and then make it more vigorous,  she was vigorously doing the pee dance and grabbing her crotch and she got her money, and went back to her truck out of sight, i know without a doubt that she either started pissing her pants with her door open, or peed in the car, and i mean 100% i've seen pee dances and this was the most vigorous i ever seen and she looked way too hot and unapproachable to give up her posture easily, like she was clearly out of my league and only dated elites.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:04 PM, Despguy123 said:

The hottest desperation situation I've seen was probably the time I was living in Germany and went to the Karneval. So many gorgeous women wearing fancy dress, drinking too much and then having to stand squirming and crossing their legs in really long queues for the public toilets. The were nowhere near enough toilets so the queues were easily 15 minutes or more. It was really cold and windy as well when I was there which must have made it even harder to wait. I've never seen so much desperation in one place before! The highlight was a stunning blonde girl dressed as a fairy who ended up so desperate that she was bending over and reaching under her skirt to hold herself between her legs and moaning for the people in front to hurry up.

Download Festival in the UK was also great for witnessing desperation, both in the arena and at the campsites. 

You were unlucky not to witness a noticeable wetting (or the aftermath of one) given that description...

I remember another case. One evening we were walking home with my mother. Behind us walked two girls. The street we were walking on was dark, narrow without sidewalk. At one point we had to stop aside for a car to pass. At this moment I overheard one girl said repeatedly to another “I have to pee, I have to pee…” with a strained voice. At first I was not sure exactly what I heard. I looked slightly at them as we waited for the car to pass and realized that I had heard correctly. One girl was bending her legs and obviously couldn’t wait to keep walking. As soon as the car passed we continued and these girls hurried next to us. Тhey were carrying gift bags and were apparently going to a party. It was during the winter, the desperate girl was in black jeans and long coat. I clearly listen how she complained to her friend how much stronger she had to pee and said that she wasn’t sure if she could make it on time. And the most excited was when she undid the button of her coat and put her hand inside. Although she covered herself with the coat, it was clear what her hand was doing there. She said something like this “I’ll go to the toilet first … if I could reach there at all …” Then we had to turn aside to our block of flats. I was really sorry, that I wasn’t alone. It would surely be interesting to walk a little bit after them.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:04 PM, Despguy123 said:

My hometown has this "festival of light" in November where we gather around a lake downtown with torches and watch a concert and a fireworks display. It's a really "cozy" night for people to get together in the cold and dark of the fall.

One of the years I went I went into a mall and realised there may not have been enough bathrooms for all the people who came to the city for the festival. The women's bathrooms had a fairly long line stretching out of the bathrooms, with plenty of girls visible desperate. Didn't witness an accident, but it's a hot memory.

I recall another case with ex-girlfiend.

We were spending our afternoon over a lake near our city. There were almost no other people. I was in the water and she was sitting on the grass and suddenly she started to look around. I asked what she was looking for and she answered she looked for a place to pee. But I told her we would be leaving within half an hour and asked if she could hold that long, she said yes.

When we were going to a parking place, we walked by some trees and bushes and she told she wanted to pee there. I started to hold her body to mine and kiss her, she bent over a little and said "I'll pee my panties soon". She was standing with her beautiful legs thighty pressed together. So I let her go, I was too afraid if she peed herself because of me I would lose her.

The hottest desperation I saw whas when I whas going to a party, after we left the girl I whas whit ask me if there where toilet at the train station we where going... 

I told her that I don't know and asked why, she told me she had to pee pretty badly. 

We had to walk to the train station, the walk whas about 20/25 minutes.. 

On the way to the train station whas a gas station. I told her maybe it's open. Whit Evry minut that past she got more and more desperate... She even Had to sit down for a moment. Finally the gas station whas there, she whas bursting... My luck it whas closed. So she told me she had to go in the bush, I whas trying to let her wait to see if there where toilet ad the station.. But she told me she can't wait anny longer... 

She  gets in the bush and peed, strangely when we where on the train station and bin the train she gets to the toilet again but whas at least 10 minutes on the toilet... 

I always whas thinking she likes it to hold, but never asked. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 8:38 PM, JoeSchmo said:

When I was in Middle School, my English teacher started to cross her legs.  I don't think anyone else noticed, but I did, and I got excited.  I got even more excited when the fabric on her chair started to get a little dark.  Unfortunately, another teacher walked in at that moment, and she rushed off to the bathroom.

Could you see a wet patch on the chair once she got up, or on her skirt/trousers? Any sign of a trail of wetness as she ran to the toilet?

My partner F and I like to play holding games. One of us will drink a lot of water to get desperate, then we’ll lay in bed together cuddling and see how long we can last for. Whichever one of us isn’t holding will tickle and poke at the other to make it harder to keep it in. F gets so vocal when he needs to pee, he will mumble under his breath and make small gasping whines. Whenever the urge gets particularly strong, he will hold me tighter, so I always know when his bladder is giving him the most trouble.

Once when we played one of these games, it lasted for a couple hours. The TV was on, but neither of us was really watching it. He was too busy focusing on holding it, and all my attention was on him and the way he coiled himself up, whining and whimpering in the back of his throat. I love to tease him when he’s bursting like that, pretending I have no idea what is bothering him. “Do you need something?” I asked him. His squirming ramped up and he dug his fingers into my body as he nodded rapidly.

I kissed him and asked “Do you need it badly?” More nodding. “What is it you need so much?”

“You already know,” he said tensely.

“You need something to drink?”

“No! I cannot hold it!”

“Hold what?”

He eventually began pleading with me for permission to go. “I don’t know,” I said. “I don’t think you need to pee that much, it’s probably just your imagination, try to think of something else. I’m too comfortable here, I don’t feel like moving.” Every time he begged, I’d tell him that I was sure he could hold it, I’d let him up when I felt like it. I’d keep rubbing him beneath his naval, adding pressure to his stretched bladder, enjoying how tense and firm that area of his body felt. He felt like he was ready to split and burst open under my hand, his bladder was so swollen and hard. He was bucking his hips and trying to squirm away from the pressure I was adding to him. “Ah, stop that. I cannot take that.”

I relented, but his fidgeting had ramped up to a whole new level, his fingers were digging so deeply into me that I thought it would leave a mark, but I didn’t care. I loved that indication of how full and desperate he felt. I held his crotch with one of my own hands and he thrust into the needed pressure, but I let go of him only a few seconds later. He shuddered, “Please, I need that.”

Again, I just told him he could hold it and that he didn’t seem all that desperate to me. This continued for a while, with him shifting, squirming and begging and me teasing, poking and denying. At one point I tickled him in the side and he sucked in a huge gasp of air and had this amazing, panicked look on his red, flushed face. I knew I’d probably pay dearly for that the next time it was my turn to be the desperate one. By now, we knew each other’s limits and how far we could push one another. The goal was never for one of us to have an accident, it was a holding game, not an embarrassment game. So when it seemed F really couldn’t take anymore, I told him he’d earned his much needed pee break. I expected him to bolt from the bed like he did every other time, but instead he just stopped squeezing me, coiled up on himself even more, and crammed his hands between his legs.

This was the most desperate he’d ever gotten while we played this, and he couldn’t get up without peeing. I was the one who bolted from the bed this time, I ran to the kitchen for the empty water jug he’d drained to start the game and was back to the bed within a few seconds. He didn’t need to be told what to do, he fished himself free from his boxers and aimed at the opening of the jug before spraying a massive, powerful jet of pee into it. The sound of his long held liquid rattling against the plastic sent a huge bolt of desire through me as I rubbed his back. His moans and shaking only added to the pleasure I felt watching him do what he needed so badly to do. The string of incredibly thankful gibberish he directed toward me was one of the hottest things I’d ever heard. He just kept peeing and peeing and peeing. For a second I was worried he was going to overflow the jug and that he’d be forced to try to stop it mid-stream to avoid a mess, but the last few drops fell before it got to that point. He set the jug down on the floor and took several deep, steadying breaths before warning me that he was really going to get me back the next time it was my turn to hold it.

Edited by segaface (see edit history)