Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"Decline into incontinence" fantasy

So I've never really opened up about this fantasy before, but thanks to friend I've made on here I've become a lot less self conscious. Anyway here goes. My biggest fantasy to act out would be like a "decline into incontinence" fantasy. It's a very elaborate and extended fantasy that starts slow and escalates quickly. First off, I would need one woman, two women or a woman and a man to play the compassionate, understanding, and nonjudgemental significant others with more of a motherly/fatherly energy about them. Ideally, it would be polyamorously with two women, but one woman or a woman and a man would work well, too. Keep in mind I'm not all about sex. In fact I'm a little intimidated by it, so if there were to be physical encounters of such a nature, their compassionate and understanding nature would be much needed. Anyway I digress. The fantasy would begin with me having a bedwetting "accident." The people or person I'm with would discover it before I do, and "wake me up." I get upset, and they console me by saying it's just a fluke. However, the next night it happened again. They suggest maybe wearing protection but I decline, saying it's not a big deal. Then,I went my pants while awake, (possibly in the car or somewhere private at first) and concerned, my SO(s) would go to the store and but protection. At bed time they would sit ne down and explain that I should wear diapers to bed. I decline again, and the next day I wake up wet. The SO(s) would then insist I wear diapers to bed that night and I agree after much deliberation. Then we go to the store, and while shopping for bed pads and wipes, I have am accident in the store. This would work best with two SOs. The woman would lead me outside trying to help me hide my accident, while the other woman ir man buys the supplies. When we get home, they insist I start wearing during the day, and embarrassed from the public accident, I comply. It can really go any direction at that point. Question is, are there any women or couples in Washington state who would be into this? Nit sure if I'm supposed to ask that, so to the moderator reading this for approval, I'm totally okay with excluding that bit.