Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I peed In Front Of A Newspaper Seller

Hello, my name is Valentina, and as you could remind, I’m a Spanish speaker. I’m sure you remember my last story which it’s my first story I post here called “I try not to pee for 24 hours” I apologize because I have no post new stories here but in this whole year I’ve been really really busy with my studies, my work, my boyfriend and most recent with COVID-19 but now I am more more free and I’m gonna be posting new content most frequently, of course during this time I´ve been doing some pee adventures which I’m gonna be posting, today I start with this one.

It started when in the morning I woke up with normal pee needing and I decided to make a hold, I had my breakfast and I drank one glass of milk and another one of orange juice, I had a shower and began to dress up and make up for the day, after getting out home I drank two glasses of water and being out I bought a 600 ml fuze tea and 1 liter coke, when I started to drink in fist place my fuze tea I was already with a full bladder and I liked, I slowly drank my fuze tea while being on the shopping mall trying on clothes, when I finish my tea I passed by the bathroom of the mall and I really really, but really was temped on going to pee because at that point I really needed to urine I hurriedly drank my liter coke because I was getting into desperation I keep trying on clothes, at that point the zone of my pussy was so uncomfortable because of the itching and intense burning caused for the pee hitting out my close pee hole to come out and also my low belly was aching because of my full bladder and I couldn’t be without putting my hand on my burning crotch and press a little bit to get relief every now and then, while I was still tying on clothes like skirts, blouses and dresses after maybe 10 minutes on be trying different clothes and being putting my hand on my crotch I realized that I wasn’t going to last too much more so I go out from the last store I was trying on clothes and for my bad luck in the way to go out from the mall I pass by the bathrooms again I go to fight to the thinking of going to the bath and get relief; I came out form the mall and get on my car and start to drive, I was really really dancing and trying to distract from the desperation listening to my favorite music but it didn’t work at all, I was really really full bladder that even wasn’t able to be straight, I was sitting crouched, dancing and trying to drive. When the red light was on I took the opportunity to put my hand on my crotch and really press against it to try to stop the pee to come out and over my pressing hand I super crossed my legs so tightly and also I made an small massage on my burning crotch to get relief, when the green light was on It was a torture to my cause it was so hard to try to drive because it was so hard to me to be without crossing my legs, while driving on green light I was sweating all the way and gulping saliva while hardly clenching my hands on the wheel trying to focus all my strength on keeping close my pee hole and keep driving without close my legs I deeply took air and gulp saliva drawing on my face an agony gesture until I got on a red light again and I took the opportunity again to dance, to press hardly with my hand my crotch, make a massage on it and tightly cross my hands while moaning squirming and jumping on my seat, I had to unbutton my jeans because my bladder was as full that there was a visible lump on my low belly all my entire vulva was really really itching and painfully burning specially my pee hole, it was unsupportable, I really wished with all my being to stop fighting against my urine, let my pee hole open and the pee to come out and finally get relief but I wanted to get to the end of my limits, I promise you that really there was a hell on my vulva, I again stopped my car on a red light and start again to make all what I said, but in this corner there was a newspaper selling, I don’t know if it happens in all countries but in mine in the corners of the main avenues in the city there are newspaper selling that sells to the cars when the red light is on, the walk all over the street showing the newspaper to the cars until the greens light get on, they go back to the corner until the red light is on again and they walk down the street again, well in this street there was a newspaper selling of this kind and he started to walk down the street in middle of the cars getting close to mine, I think he noticed all the dancing, the squirming and the jumping that was taking place in the seat of my car so he got close to my window, I tried to dissemble the most I could and stop dancing, moaning, squirming and dancing to look the more normal possible, but it was impossible to hide the gesture of torture on my face, I was even deeply breathing and now and then holding my breathe. As I stopped dancing and all that I makes more difficult to me to hold the pee, I really really was on the limit of my resistance, he stood up in font of my window and ask me: “are you okay lady”, I deeply breath and trying to make the most normal voice I say: “Yeah, I’m okay don’t worry, just get away” but in my voice it was clear visible that I was making force, my bladder, my urethra and my pee hole was on the limit about to burst. He didn’t got away and say with a great smile on his face: “you wanna pee lady, you can’t hold it anymore”; moving my head from one side to another I said “No, It’s okay” but in that right second that I finish answering I just couldn’t anymore and my strength desert me, my pee hole suddenly open out in an explosion, I made a pain gesture and all my pee began to gush out as hard that the stream was clearly visible in my jeans crotch, the eyes of the newspaper shined and he tried to get the hand into my car to touch me but I closed the window, the green light got on and I start the car, I went driving while my urine keep gushing out from my pussy quickly flooding my panties, my pussy, my jeans, my seat, my socks, my tennis and the floor of the car, I felt a really really great shame for peeing in front of the newspaper seller and at the same time a great relief and pleasure for finally empty my bladder, I last almost a minute hardly peeing and when I finished I laugh myself and drive to my home, I took a shower and change my wet clothes, I proudly sigh and that’s all.

Sorry if you could notice some mistakes on my writing, I hope you understand all but remember I’m a Spanish speaker, remember I am gonna be posting more frequently.

Guest shortmetalboi
6 minutes ago, ValentinaRosas said:

well, actually I am very shy about it, but maybe someday, let me think

I would also love to see.  That sounds AMAZING

It was worth the wait for this post . As before your description pushes all my hot buttons, especially repeatedly describing how your pussy, pee hole, bladder and entire vulva felt during your desperation hold.  It is rare to read a story so completely descriptive .

Just like the last time you have gotten me highly aroused and fully erect.  OMG  I love your stories .  I am going to re-read your post and take care of that !Thank you .

I do have a question. How long did you hold your pee from when you got up until you wet your pants ?

Don't worry about your grammatical errors . I get your point. I don't speak any other language at all, so the fact you are multilingual is great. 

Edited by wettingman
Add Question and comment (see edit history)