Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What omo-related powers would you want to have?

Increasing my desperation to bursting point whenever I wanted on a hold. Or simply making myself lose total control.

I'd also like to increase my own need to pee in some situations where I want to avoid a pee accident.

If this counts, I'd like to be able to magically tickle or tie myself up while desperate so I can experience tickle or bondage induced wettings. And of course be able to untie myself after the wetting.

32 minutes ago, GermanShepherd said:

Yeah, but think about this: being able to stop people from relieving themselves.

They may want to end their desperation, but they can't, so they just have to keep on holding.

For real it would be awful because I assume it would be done against people's will and it's abuse. But as a pure fantasy I like the idea. Or again, as a pure fantasy, similar ability to make people forget about what to do when they have to pee. Like imagine, someone is desperate, and they forget that you need to go to the bathroom and relieve yourself. So they just keep holding like there's nothing can be done about it until you cancel this hypnosis or they eventually wet themselves.

If I think about something what could be applied in real life without feeling bad... maybe a specific x-ray vision that would let me see women's bladders through their bodies whenever I want to? Like how big and full it is in the moment.

Another amazing thing would be ability to increase and decrease bladder sizes and holding abilities. Being done willfully with someone who is enjoying such games that could lead to so many amazing omorashi experiences.

"If I think about something what could be applied in real life without feeling bad... maybe a specific x-ray vision that would let me see women's bladders through their bodies whenever I want to? Like how big and full it is in the moment."

You'd probably enjoy my novel that I still have to get around to publishing one of these days, An Aura of Desperation, where people can see people's auras and determine how badly women have to go to the bathroom.

1 hour ago, love2peemyself said:

I'd like the power of detecting people into omo!

Exactly what I was thinking.

Some sort of 'wetometer' which says how much a girl is into wetting herself, or at least open to the idea.

It could take the form of a special pair of glasses (sunnies to look cool)  that adds wetness to a persons jeans, skirt, dress depending on how into wetting themselves they are.  So a girl who is really into peeing herself would be walking along with a huge wet area on the back of her dress if viewed through the glasses.  

Since quite a few people responded, I decided to write about my own ideas.

It would be amazing if I had the ability to turn my pee invisible. I could just take a walk, pee my pants, and no one would ever know unless they were close enough to smell it. It would also be cool if I could instantly increase the contents of my bladder(and others, with their consent of course).

One last power I wish I could have is the ability to warm up my pee. I've always found it disapointing when my legs aren't that warm after a good wetting.  I would love to walk outside in the snow using my accident as a source for warmth.

Superpowers, now... 

Someone mentioned reducing  people's inhibitions: that's powerful. Imagine making someone  you're attracted to become gleefully uninhibited about masturbation, and about wetting themself... And making a whole roomful of people not mind at all, when it's happening in front of them. 

Here's a subtle one: y'all know, right, that the clitoris isn't just a little button - it has deep roots, threads and connections into all kinds of places that'll make you realise "Oh yeah, actually that is erogenous" when you do the reading..? Imagine being able to reshape the unseen clitoris, and rewire the circuits of the nervous system where orgasms happen, so that desperation and wetting were orgasmically pleasurable! 

Can you imagine having a superpower of seeing every wetting, everywhere? It'll need some kind of tuning filter, so that you only get to see the people you're attracted to, wetting themselves, and maybe not all day long... 

Want a creepy superpower? 

Imagine seeing through someone's eyes, and more: feeling what they feel, immersed in their sensorium? That's a superpower that voyeurs would want, homing-in on beautiful people who are having sex and are very, very good at it... But what about 'retuning' the superpower's radar, to drop you into the sensorium of the attractive young woman who is wetting her self *right now*, somewhere in the country you live in?

Overall, I think the ultimate superpower isn't voyeurism, and it isn't making people wet themselves: it's making people want to. Doing that to an individual would be creepy and manipulative, and a denial of their agency... But imagine changing a society, and changing what is acceptable, desirable and possible, so that wetting yourself is a thing that attractive people want, and find it orgasmically pleasurable to do? 

Get that supercharged and superpowered transformation out into the real world, and all the other Omo superpowers become much, much more fun. Like, say, continually teleporting wee into someone's bladder, so that they piss, and piss, and piss, for hours on end, their car pulled over from the highway because they can't drive with the continuous orgasms, and the passenger compartment is filling up with pee... 

Imagine someone really hot, who is addicted to the orgasms, and actually wants to live and walk through the waking world, pissing and unable to stop, for hours on end, their bladder wall continually straining to contract, and refilling as fast as it empties, soaking their clothing and streaming on their skin, and they're like: this is my life and I want this so badly  and the society they live in is just fine with that choice. 

Superpowers are dangerous: with great power comes great irresponsibility. 

Edited by betanumeric
Additional material (see edit history)

I wish I could increase the volume of pee in any girl's bladder instantly. You're on the train? Oops, to bad, you have to run and look for the bathroom or you will pee yourself in 10, 9, 8...

14 hours ago, LeakLife said:

Well, it would be great, but I wouldn't want to just ruin random people's day.

I don't habe to ruin their day. I prefer holding over leaking, so I wouldn't make them wet themselves, just give them really strong desperation. 

I imagined inventing a device, a bit like a ray gun.   I can point it at someone, and it will give me two readings.  The first tells me how badly she needs to pee; how full her bladder actually is.  The second tells me how badly she feels she needs to pee.  

It also has two controls.  The first allows me to speed up, or slow down, how fast her bladder is filling.  This means I can help her hold on, or, if I turn it up, I can make her desperate quickly.

The second affects the sensations she is getting from her bladder.  I can numb them, so she is not aware of how full her bladder is.  Or I can intensify them, so she feels really desperate, and perhaps has to pee in public, even if she is not completely full.

So I can numb her sensations, and speed up her kidneys, so she gets to bursting point, without realising.  I can then turn up the sensations, and she will go quickly to bursting point, and might even wet herself.

The device also has an invisibility switch, so I can avoid responsibility for my actions.

Don't judge me.  It's just fantasy, a fiction.  I can't really do any of that.

I'd like to be able to transform myself into a girl (and back again).  To see what it feels like to have female orgasms, and what it feels like to wet myself as a girl.

I'd join dating groups for lesbians and find a girl that was into omo to have lots of lesbian wet fun with.

Wouldn't like the drop in pay grade though.

On 10/27/2020 at 8:52 AM, Despguy123 said:

It would be great to see some kind of 'bladder meter' to see how much people are holding. Would be very interesting to see someone who is holding a litre or more in their bladder and still outwardly keeping their composure. 

I like this idea!  I've sometimes speculated that someone must need to pee by now, but they don't seem to show any sign of it.  Also someone who makes excuses to go somewhere, when I think they want to sneak off to pee.