Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Japanese diapers

Today got my diapers pull-ups  made in japan "Acty". I will test them tomorrow.

12535100.jpg.d30617410fa7ed09d0d75ad73f6b344d.jpg

I love how this brand of adult diapers is being advertised in Thailand. Advertisements say that these diapers can be used not only by the elderly, but also by people of all ages. On long trips, traffic jams, women while traveling - avoid using the toilet in public places that may be unsanitary.

Adult diapers are actively promoted in Thailand, especially by Japanese brands.

Advertising from Facebook and Instagram

Spoiler

72855806_2543949625690264_556356615981236224_o.thumb.jpg.7b32dff7aa58aedd7e995af1221e6979.jpg106027705_3159215947496959_209363183259521413_o.thumb.jpg.5121a1a2a57a46dfb139807059a578a3.jpg106127599_3159215520830335_6238490716580819419_o.thumb.jpg.307185316dd0b81d43506a283b707d42.jpgacty-Absorb-016-768x768.thumb.png.f835a75ff17fc96f6b77be8f2c8ab498.png

Other brand

Spoiler

EY2I0_aXkAIN7wc.jpg.f497f2631eeb5abc8bf12d9d6581d663.jpg

16 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

How are the gathers for sleeping in them?

You can sleep in them too. I haven't slept yet haven't tried it. They fit well, not as bad as DryNites.

9 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

Do you have a link?

I don't know Thai. There are no subtitles. I am going to translate through "Google translate" applications using "speech to text".

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

I'd love to understand what they are saying.....

I hope to translate this via google translator app...

Here is an animated ad for Thai adult diapers targeted at teenagers.

youtube.com/watch?v=YX_pMx3zfJg

Translation of the description for the video: 

#Adolescence and working age #Adult diapers

Working teenagers can wear adult diapers too.

Pullit provides an example of an event that #Adolescents and working age can use # Adult diapers
With diapers that are light and comfortable

Used in the event that the toilet cannot be entered. You don't have to worry about having to hold your urine in places where the bathroom is not comfortable anymore.

2 hours ago, Bart said:

Here is an animated ad for Thai adult diapers targeted at teenagers.

youtube.com/watch?v=YX_pMx3zfJg

Another great find, Bart, thanks a lot for sharing and providing the translation! I wonder how successful these diaper companies will be in getting young women to wear diapers for convenience.

Btw, isn't it interesting that all that all those ads for the younger generation are only targeted at females?

• 1 month later...

Thai advertising from Instagram

Capture1.JPG.049ffc2c4b383f12a626b0504bc85289.JPG

Translation Google:

Many people misunderstand that adult diapers are Suitable for the elderly Or patients only.The truth is that adult diapers are more versatile Suitable for all genders and ages !! Incoming traffic, let go, don't care about the gas station, travel long distances, don't have to stop and win at the venue Passover, no care! Because activy is taking it, try it.

On 11/19/2020 at 11:39 PM, kalle2020 said:

Another great find, Bart, thanks a lot for sharing and providing the translation! I wonder how successful these diaper companies will be in getting young women to wear diapers for convenience.

Btw, isn't it interesting that all that all those ads for the younger generation are only targeted at females?

I suppose males have more options, anatomically, in the case of an emergency, and women tend to be more accident-prone on average anyway. I've always felt that the female body was designed with nappies in mind as the most natural method of urination 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Funny thing, I wear this exact brand of diapers to work here in Japan. Since I always wear a skirt or dress, it's not visible and I can go about my day happy that my toilet is right there under my skirt. They're really comfy and hold my pee easily without ruining a nice skirt.

I can't speak Thai though, so I can't help with that! It's very different to Japanese.

As to why they're more targeted for ladies, ladies need to pee more often and can go less in public. We need them more than guys do, so I'm happy to get first preference!

On 1/11/2021 at 6:56 PM, OmorashiOnna said:

Funny thing, I wear this exact brand of diapers to work here in Japan. Since I always wear a skirt or dress, it's not visible and I can go about my day happy that my toilet is right there under my skirt. They're really comfy and hold my pee easily without ruining a nice skirt.

I can't speak Thai though, so I can't help with that! It's very different to Japanese.

As to why they're more targeted for ladies, ladies need to pee more often and can go less in public. We need them more than guys do, so I'm happy to get first preference!

You actually wear those diapers to work? Sorry about the several questions I am going to ask and feel free to not answer but:

What do people think about wearing them and have you told anyone that you wear them?
Do they hold a full bladder worth of pee or just enough to make it to the bathroom?
Do you wear them anywhere else or just to work?

On 1/12/2021 at 2:56 AM, OmorashiOnna said:

Funny thing, I wear this exact brand of diapers to work here in Japan.

On the Russian YouTube it is actively promoting that the majority of Japanese, especially girls, wear diapers to work.

Turn on English subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0J6bc7Eg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Mq30K_6H4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p5WFEiWdIQ

What do you think of it?

Edited by Bart (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 2:35 PM, Bart said:

On the Russian YouTube it is actively promoting that the majority of Japanese, especially girls, wear diapers to work.

Turn on English subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0J6bc7Eg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Mq30K_6H4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p5WFEiWdIQ

What do you think of it?

...yeah, that's not true. I don't know a single guy who wears diapers at work and only 1 other lady. It's definitely more common for women for sure, but most adult diapers are for old people. I wouldn't say most young women wear them, though some of us do. I wish it was more common since diapers are so comfy and fun but that's how it is.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:26 AM, ews21 said:

You actually wear those diapers to work? Sorry about the several questions I am going to ask and feel free to not answer but:

What do people think about wearing them and have you told anyone that you wear them?
Do they hold a full bladder worth of pee or just enough to make it to the bathroom?
Do you wear them anywhere else or just to work?

Usually it doesn't come up in conversation but my colleagues do know I wear them. It mainly comes up in conversation when we're out drinking and I'm just letting go in my skirt while other ladies are panicking for a toilet, ha ha. I have a friend who wears them too and she's also like that. It's a lifestyle choice and some ladies are more into peeing themselves than others.

They do hold a full bladder for me, but I'm an average sized woman for Japan so quite small. Making it to the bathroom isn't exactly a priority for me...

I do wear them on road trips, and out in public in general. I'm diapered most of the time really, except when I'm wearing my athletic miniskirt because that's not really practical.

I live in Thailand, and wear pull-ups on occasion, mostly for convenience and security. There are many brands available. The quality varies, but in large supermarkets there are always some good ones. The best can handle about a litre of pee (more than an average bladder full) and have good leg guards, but flooding them can lead to leaks. I notice that many people ask for the plastic backed pull-ups. Those are not really practical in a hot, humid, tropical climate so there are only the cloth backed ones available. They are reliably moisture proof. Whether they would work for sleeping will vary from individual to individual. Most males where the pee is likely to head in inconvenient directions, are probably are probably going to find them unreliable. I have not tried. When I feel like peeing in bed, (always deliberate) I enjoy getting everything wet.