Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holds in public places!

Although public holding is way more exciting & public desperation is way more exciting I would never willingly put myself into a risky situation like that, although at my job I found myself in that situation unintentionally and it makes the whole situation is very tense. I won't deny it still exciting but it's not a situation that you would want to willingly put yourself into if you could avoid it.

I used to do this a lot more when I had more free time in life. The risk element adds a major thrill, however I'm very confident with my holding abilities so it was more faux-risk for myself as I never really felt I was close to an accident even if I was really bursting. Something about being away from home and aware of how embarrasing an actual public accident could be adds an extra layer of strength to my bladder.

Regardless its very thrilling to play with, just as long as you know your limits and what you want to get out of it.

Edited by Dune1001
Typo (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Dune1001 said:

I used to do this a lot more when I had more free time in life. The risk element adds a major thrill, however I'm very confident with my holding abilities so it was more faux-risk for myself as I really felt I was close to an accident even if I was really bursting. Something about being away from home and aware of how embarrasing an actual public accident could be adds an extra layer of strength to my bladder.

Regardless its very thrilling to play with, just as long as you know your limits and what you want to get out of it.

That’s exactly the same for me, although a couple of times in traffic jams I started to question my ability to hold... 😂

Just now, Dune1001 said:

As someone who has never driven I've often wondered what I'd get up to if I had a car in my possession 🤔

Haha yeah if I do a long motorway journey, I always intentionally hold and drink loads, not allowing myself to stop until a certain rest area- more than once I have been held up because Of an accident, meaning an hour extra of unplanned desperation 🙂

3 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

Oh absolutely. I was lucky enough that my last ex-boyfriend, while he wasn't into the fetish himself, was happy to be there to give encouragement and teasing while I was doing challenges like this. Having someone there made it much more enjoyable than doing it alone.

I have never had anyone I could do it with in person though.  That would be amazing.  I usually just chat with people I have met on redditt or other places.

2 hours ago, farseladosso said:

Does it turn you on to reach the stage where you are unable to hide your need, with people around who might watch you?

Absolutely. What turns me on more though is when people are around who might catch me at the moment I lose control. It's beyond humiliating to be judged by society as having no more self control than an animal, and I'm all about humiliation and pet play.