Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had to, could you spend a whole day in peed underwear?

1 minute ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Feeling a bit naughty and might just give this a try lol. I’m a little late to start a ‘whole day’ but I’m thinking the part where I get them wet will at least be pretty enjoyable 😁

How long until the end of the day and what underwear are you wearing? If they are the microfiber ones you talk about then you could just do a nice little tinkle through them on the toilet, let them drip dry quite a bit and then just go about the rest of your evening 😄 

I wouldn't go so far as to say I am happy to stay in my wet briefs all day, but I don't have a problem doing it either. I have stayed in wet underwear , and even pants for extended periods of time, while they dried. I have re-wet them later as well. This is especially true if the first wetting was an accident. I love the feeling of my wet briefs clinging to me; it is so naughty.

However, I have two concerns . First : While I live alone and  always wet in private will some stop by and notice. Second : I will the wetness transfer to everything I sit on. Therefore if my butt is wet I put down a towel to sit on.

Guest axolawltl

definitely. i'll stay in fully wet pants too. or i'll take the pants off but leave the underwear on to give a head start to the next pair of pants.

i followed some guide i think from here about simulating desperation quickly and i wet myself probably three or four times during it, and just left my pants on each time. had to stop because my protection sheet had filled up and was dripping on the floor...need to buy spares i guess 😉 

7 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

I have a fantasy of wetting myself and then remaining in those wet clothes all day, rewetting whenever I need to go. But I imagine in reality the novelty of that would wear off and it wouldn't be so pleasant after all.

Depends what clothes you choose to wear.

For a girl, you could wear a nice pair of panties (I have heard from girls that have done it that a thong style pair is best so your bum doesn't get too wet). Put a pair of leggings over those, and a leather skirt. Easy peasy. No marks when you sit down.

You can just pull your leggings down, go through your panties, shake them dry a bit and pull your leggings back up, using the leather skirt as a barrier to anything you sit on. 😄 

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
On 10/24/2020 at 11:07 AM, LizJWetting said:

I have a fantasy of wetting myself and then remaining in those wet clothes all day, rewetting whenever I need to go. But I imagine in reality the novelty of that would wear off and it wouldn't be so pleasant after all.

I have done this in the summer when i worked on my own, felt very liberating indeed! Just let go whenever and wherever i was at the time. I loved it.

On 10/24/2020 at 5:07 AM, LizJWetting said:

I agree you. I'd love to try it, but also would need to know that I am alone all day. (If I had someone who wouldn't mind me being wet and wetting, or even joining in, that would be different.) Also yes, wonder how pleasant it would be after a while.