Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How open are you with this fetish?

I'm surprised this thread isn't on here already (I searched and couldn't find it)

I'm actually very open with it myself; I told a girlfriend in high school that I was into it and that kinda got gossiped around the school, so I just started to own it. I'll tell anyone who asks; I have no shame for this particular fetish of mine.

I pretty much only talk about it on these fetish boards like this and in my blog and in the books that I publish under a pseudonym. But off-line with people I know I don't really talk about it, although two of my friends found out about my fetish but do not share it or really understand it. One of my friends is actually quite disgusted because I actually found this girl that he had a real crush on in college had a pee fetish and he was wondering where I knew her from so I told him and he was totally grossed out. I am very open talking about bathrooms in a non-fetish context though and I am huge on potty humor :D.

I accidentally outed myself in front of a bunch of my friends because of a Tumblr I had- like 2 days into having it I used it to ask a question to a blog a mate of mine followed and I brought up the question. They were a dick and we’re no longer friends but they outed me after like 26 hours, including to one person I was in school with at the time! Most of them I either don’t talk to much anymore but the ones I do still remember every now and then and we make jokes because it was basically their entire humour for 3 months

My wife and all my ex-partners know about it.

If I am lucky enough to be flirting with a female acquaintance over messenger, I tend to steer the conversation in that direction, to sound out their reaction to it. Usually, I get a pretty positive reaction - no 'ugh's or weird-outs so far. So, I suppose I'm pretty open. More so than I thought.

It doesn't help that I just can't get to orgasm without a bit of desperation fantasy creeping in. So it's a bit of a necessity to make sure that there's something in it for me.