Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Who can hold it longer, men or women?

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2020 at 2:04 AM, ValentinaRosas said:

Well women had smaller baldders, we produce more pee than men so our bladders fill more quickly than men and we have our womb constantly pressing our bladder, we can't pee anywhere but although all that we can keep a bursting bladder for more time.

I think that we can keep a bursting bladder for more time, cause on the rare occasions that I could notice, males tends to suffer pain quicker than woman when trying to hold it for the longest time (idk why)

• 4 months later...
On 12/1/2020 at 6:50 PM, Mystic007 said:

I think that we can keep a bursting bladder for more time, cause on the rare occasions that I could notice, males tends to suffer pain quicker than woman when trying to hold it for the longest time (idk why)

The penis is very sensitive and doesn’t like discomfort. One way to relieve the stress is to hold it.

I would really assume it really just varies from person to person and has less to do with physical sex than it does the specific individual. The friend of mine that seems to have a smaller than average bladder and needs the most pee-breaks is a guy, meanwhile I (a male) just discovered my capacity is at least 1.2 liters, and my partner (also a guy) can hold a ton in as well. The females in our friend group seem to vary a lot as well with how often they need to go when we're out doing something. None of them have ever been pregnant or given birth, which I think has the biggest effect on making some women need to go more often, especially if there were complications with the birth. Obviously a male will never have that happen and won't have their muscles down there weaken as a result. 

Guest DarthBane93

Longer than me if you can 😛

8 minutes ago, Mystic007 said:

This works also for me btw, and once in a blue moon I can hold it for more than 12 hours 😕