Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Holding Challenge Positions?

Just curious about other's opinions here. If you're doing a position in a holding challenge that puts pressure on your bladder, does the wetting feel as accidental to you?

Additionally, what positions are most likely to cause you to leak? For me it's squatting on flat feet and kneeling with spread thighs. 

When  I am standing when my bladder is very full I am more likely to leak. I have felt that standing up when I fell like I am about to lose control is cheating a bit. But, It is ok if I am doing a challenge requiring me to be upright. Otherwise, I try to remain sitting or laying down while getting desperate until I have leaked some.

I can't hold it as much as I used to. Years ago when the pain became excruciating and  unbearable I have stood while doing all else I  could to hold on. At first it was a relief when I leaked sooner but in the end that was a bit of a letdown. 

Pressing or squeezing. Y bladder just hurts but doesn't  necessarily cause a leak.