Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What part of omorashi turns you on?

I grew up always liking pee, but I didn't always 'get' desperation/omorashi, but after seeing some really good stuff with guys getting super whiny and acting weak and submissive, it made me really that aspect in particular. I love subby guys, and making them need to pee so bad it hurts is an easy way to do that. Even better if they wet themselves and act shy about it.

Desperation/ holding is my favorite part, especially if it's prolonged. I don't do this myself (honestly, I have a tiny bladder. If it's full, I can hold it for like 2 or 3 hours at most), but I love to read about it.

I really don't like humiliation... it just makes me feel bad unless someone is there to comfort them. I like the hurt/ comfort aspect of wetting. I only like wetting if there is a lot of buildup with desperation and holding.

My personal favorite, if a woman is holding it either for the enjoyment of it or for some reason has stubbornly refused to use the bathroom.
Unintentional desperation does it too but as I don't like the humiliation aspect as long as it doesn't end in an embarrassing wetting for the holder it is all good!

I think my overall enjoyment of the situation is the experience of the intensity and the internal battle. Plus I suppose it is a some(what) shared experience regardless of anatomy, I know it feels different likely for a woman than me but I can enjoy the same thing with the same intensity if I hold too.
A woman with a bulging bladder and a long desperate hold is the peak of this fetish for me.

I think this is a very interesting question and I've always asked myself what I like about it. Now I'm not just into Omorashi - I love most kinds of pee play and I can appreciate seeing a naked pussy urinate (sometimes even a dick even though I'm a hetero cis-male) just as much as a wetting. Or maybe almost as much because somehow wetting feels like the cherry on top of pee play. I definitely love the sensory aspects - the warmth, the wetness, the smell too! I also love the fact that it's considered dirty and taboo and that it's a very personal act that most people don't share with each other. In my relationships, a very close physical and mental connection is super important and pee play can be part of that. When watching a stranger pee or wet (as in video clips from the net), it's probably part of my voyeurism and curiosity in general.

Now the difference between naked pee play and Omorashi... for me it's difficult to grasp. Personally I'm more into the wetting than into the desperation. I like a little bit of desperation and I absolutely love "dirty talk" - if a woman is very vocal about her need to pee and tells me how she might not be able to hold it much longer. But then I want her to let go. See the wetness spread on the fabric, witness (or imagine in the case of video clips) the feel and the smell of her wet clothes.

But then in my "real everyday life" if one of my partners gets desperate and mentions it (maybe in an awkward situation like a traffic jam or a long hike in the open), I always get super nervous which feels like a mix of arousal and empathy. I will try to help them get their relief and I have never tried to make them wait or even lose control - I definitely don't want a person I love to feel desperation, pain or even humiliation.

So I would say for me it's mostly the sensory aspects (wetness, warmth, smell, sometimes taste), the feeling of close connection when sharing something as personal as peeing, my voyeurism and the taboo aspect. It's definitely not the humiliation, the torture, the comforting afterwards. It can be someone's self-confidence and body awareness evident by a good "desperation talk" of the person involved.

• 1 month later...

I absolutely adore long skirt/dress wettings where the person needing to pee is super desperate and almost makes it to the toilet - wetting either the front of the skirt or the bum area.

Also, if I was with someone who had that happen to them - I'd love to comfort them afterwards and make it seem fun and enjoyable for the both of us! It's no good if only one person is happy and the other is either embarrassed or upset. ^^

On 10/25/2020 at 12:26 PM, LeakLife said:

I must say, I'm mostly turned on by the wetting itself. I love the soaked pants/skirt along with the pee stream. I also really like the idea of comforting someone who just wet themselves and intentional wetting.

I have to agree with this. I'm not into desparation or humiliation. I love to see a nice wetting, and I love to wet  myself. I think intentional wettings are the best, as the person appears happy and maybe playful while wetting. I'm really not into someone wetting and feeling humiliated or crying over it. That take the fun out of it, and I always feel sorry for their pain when that happens. My favorite form of wetting is wetting and masturbating. 

I'm only into watching women have accidents, and the appeal for me is the naughtiness and humiliation of it followed by the possibility of comforting her and removing her wet clothes before sex. Additionally the idea of a woman getting aroused from a full bladder or having an accident is very hot to me.

Since it's about the psychology, I have no interest in desperation if the woman doesn't end up having an accident, but if she does, it's incredibly hot for me.