Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What part of omorashi turns you on?

I don't mean the underlying mechanism, as in how you developed your kink, there are plenty of discussions on that.

What I do mean is, what particular part of omorashi feels good for you?

Is it seeing the participant squirm?

Self bladder torture?

Comforting them afterwards?

Them being confident enough to just wet themselves, no big deal?

The potential humiliation aspect?

The awareness of the body?

The feeling of warmth spreading out from your private regions and down your legs?

Wetting, first and foremost. It doesn't interest me without a wetting. (Which is to say, peeing in pants, shorts, bodysuit, dress, underwear, or bikini) Also, I'm mostly only interested in female wettings, though I have found some male wettings - besides my own - enjoyable.

Humiliation aspect can be fun, but only in fantasies, or else if they're able to find it fun or at least not mind it afterwards. Otherwise, I can only enjoy it if the wetter says she wants us to.

Taking pleasure in wetting oneself is even more fun, or being able to laugh it off. It's the best side of omo, especially in real life. Even simply not caring that she wet herself and not feeling the slightest bit ashamed has its own appeal.

I love to do this too. The warm wet feeling, and the naughtiness of it, then feeling my wet shorts, pants, or underwear after I'm done peeing, are what really turn me on when I engage in it.

Desperation before wetting makes it fun too.

Peeing for a really long time can make it more fun.

I also love the hissing sound and the pee smell. Which of course I've only ever experienced the latter with myself but I do fantasize about it with girls wetting themselves.

And sighs of relief when or after they're peeing themselves.

It's also kind of fun if they stay in their wet pants, shorts, or underwear for a while. (I've done this a few times too)

From your list, 

Self bladder torture, because I love the feeling of loosing control over my bladder.

Being confident enough to just wet my selves. Well, I had wetting accident all my life, so I'm well used to that by now.

Potential humiliation aspect, because I just like self humiliation.

The feeling of warmth spreading out from your private regions and down your legs just feels so good and embarrassing at the same time, when it happens in public.

Female desperation ending in wetting, even more if it is intentional and it turns her on, even more if she does it in some public place where people either really don't care or assume that she is embarrassed and gently pretend to not notice (for example open air festivals). Sneaky pants wetting at intervals, repeated spurting to release some pressure, with a growing patch in her pants and finally thin streaks down her pants legs etc....

Every involuntary female movement in response to a need to pee is hot! Even those tiny ones when the pressure just starts to become uncomfortable and cannot simply be ignored. Clearly, the more her need to pee becomes obvious the more it is arousing. It is a turn on if a woman keeps fidgeting to hold it in although she could easily go to a toilet.

The face of a woman who is wetting herself is extremely sexy.

Edited by farseladosso (see edit history)
4 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

What I enjoy most in others is intentional desperation and wetting. I only like it if they enjoy it, I love it if they find it a turn on. I love the heavy breathing, little moans etc. that go along with the struggle to hold, or the sigh of bliss when they let go/get relief. 

For myself, I enjoy the sensations the most. The feeling of fullness, the increased sensitivity and tingling in my pussy, the aching for release. I love physically holding, pressing and rubbing myself, crossing my legs, fidgeting and clenching. Its a huge turn on. Then of course the sudden warmth of the first spurt. Trying to hold it back, wet fingers and then the spreading wetness. Once it’s cold, I’m done. 

Insert pressure in my dick where princesspeach said tingling in her pussy aching for release you perfectly described what  arouses me.

I love seeing a female deliberately desperate pee dancing , crossing her legs and grabbing her pussy with her hand. I really get super hot if she vocalizes her desperation  through her losing  control and wetting her pants.

I enjoy the sensation of my bladder stretching from being full of urine.  Then I feel the awesome feeling of pressure building in my penis, especially at the tip. The highlight is the my pee is going to come out sensation.  I continue to hold even after I leak until my pants are nice and wet.  I love feeling like my pee is straining to come out while I keep trying to hold with my wet briefs clinging to me. 

Desperation that leads to wetting, I think. 

There is an intense vulnerability in someone trying to prevent themselves from having an accident; they may not even want their predicament to be known. They're holding themselves back in an effort to not embarrass themselves and then when they ultimately fail, nothing they could do about it, there is a humiliation and shame and defeat that follow. It's something in their physical body they were unable to control; they might start breathing heavily, crying, moaning in relief. And I'd want to be there and let the other person know that it was okay, take care of them in a comforting but also sexual way?

And yeah the build up of pee desperation to wetting is quite analogous to an orgasm, and when you grow up repressed Catholic and on down the line develop vaginismus uhhhh this stuff can stick with you lmao. 

All but serious humiliation.  A little giggly blush is cool.  But i don;t like the serious wish-I-could-die humiliation.

A girlfriend doing a long, but not painful, hold so she can put on a major pee show.

Genuine sleep/dream peeing.  Love reading the dream scenarios setting off sleep peeing.

"[W]hen you grow up repressed [Anglican]/Catholic . . . this stuff can stick with you lmao."

I have to admit I'm more into the humiliation and embarrassment aspect of it as I with my other fetish for nonvoluntary nonmutual nudity. Something about seeing a person in an embarrassing and awkward position where everybody can see that they have to go to the bathroom and are uncomfortable makes the whole thing exciting. But I have to admit I kind of like seeing people desperate, especially when they don't want to be desperate, even though I know how aggravating it is to be in that position myself.

On 10/22/2020 at 6:02 AM, DesperateJill said:

I have to admit I'm more into the humiliation and embarrassment aspect of it as I with my other fetish for nonvoluntary nonmutual nudity. Something about seeing a person in an embarrassing and awkward position where everybody can see that they have to go to the bathroom and are uncomfortable makes the whole thing exciting. But I have to admit I kind of like seeing people desperate, especially when they don't want to be desperate, even though I know how aggravating it is to be in that position myself.

I’m the exact same way. I love everything about omorashi but I got a thing for humiliation.

Guest McNuggets757

I like intentional wetting. Watching a girl do it because she likes it. It's just so sexy and naughty.  And also to create scenarios where someone will be desperate enough to wet themselves. Without making it obvious that it was planned. I'm evil. LOL!! 🙂 

For me it is the wetting. I like it when anyone wets their clothes, and I love to wet my pants. Female wetting is the best, but I like it when males wet too, and I totally love wetting my own pants. I love wetting sex or wetting masturbation the best. Some of my favorite scenes are couple wetting scenes and coulple wetting sex scenes.

Interesting set of aspects to this fetish. Of course there are more, but from your list:

seeing the participant squirm?

I love seeing desperation in a girl.  The squirming, crotch holding, legs twisted around each other and bouncing around on one foot or in her chair.  Delicious.

Self bladder torture?

A full bladder for me is just painful and uncomfortable.  What would be exciting is being in a situation where I could safely wet myself such a fetish event which entered on weeing or with a girlfriend that was into it.  Then I would have the anticipation of embarrassing myself.

Comforting them afterwards?

Definitely.  The clean up can be very sensual.  Cuddle her as I run my hands down her back to her soaking wet bottom.  Sensually pulling up he wet dress and pulling down her soaking wet panties.  Running my tongue up her legs to clean her.  Lovely.

Them being confident enough to just wet themselves, no big deal?

Can be fun.

The potential humiliation aspect?

If's she's OK with this.

The awareness of the body?

What does this mean?

The feeling of warmth spreading out from your private regions and down your legs?

Oh, that feeling is just so nice.