Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thinking about trying Northshore Megamax

9 hours ago, wetaccident said:

I've had good experiences with all the northshore products I've tried and found their shipping and billing to be discreet as well. I don't know what samples they have on offer currently but that might be a good option to check out a few different things and see what you think as while I feel their products are worth the money they are not cheap.

they have megamax samples

I've tried Megamaxxes a couple of times and from what I could tell, their stand out features were their ridiculously strong tapes and their ridiculously high capacity. I usually wear Peekabus so I'm already use to pretty absorbent/high capacity diapers and was surprised by their noticeably higher capacity.

Their shells feel pretty nice imo, but I wouldn't consider that as one of their standout features. I wish they had ones with cute graphics on them since I personally prefer that, but that's totally just my own personal opinion plus they have different colored Megamaxxes now that I think look pretty cute and fun.

Really, their only downside is they're not exactly the most subtle if you're trying to wear incognito (but that's pretty fair considering their capacity).

So if you're looking for a super absorbent plastic backed diaper with really strong tapes that's priced pretty well, then you'll be happy with them 🙂

They are most certainly worth it.  They are my new favorites after I got to try them earlier this year.  I don't think I could get them to leak, which is only the second diaper I think I couldn't overflow, the other being Dry 24/7.

And they seem to run a little larger, so if you're on the edge of diaper sizes, go with the smaller.  I wear a large in most diapers, but a medium in the Megamax.  If you have tried Dry 24/7, they fit about the same.