Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do other people here have incontinence issues? My biggest problem is sudden urgency. Almost immediately when realizing a sensation that I have to pee I feel urgently that I might start peeing myself and have to rush to the bathroom. On bad times, I might only have about 5-10 minutes to get to the toilet before I start full on peeing myself. When I get to the bathroom door, I have very little time to get into position because knowing I'm so close seems to tell my body to just start letting go even if I'm holding myself tightly. Being nervous about peeing myself especially in front of people makes it worse. I can't stand the feeling of diapers (sensory issues - I really hate it) so I just plan very carefully, but I try to have a change of pants because full blown accidents are not necessarily uncommon for me. It all really is a big problem but I also have a humiliation and degradation kink, so I usually get turned on about my accidents later whether I hated the experience or not. Anybody else have a significant bladder problem?

I have very much the same problem as the original contributor. At times a sudden or growing need to pee gets urgent very quickly and if a toilet is not at hand I can have an accident.

I know psychology plays a part in this too and if I'm prevented from getting to a toilet or am forced to wait then the need gets stronger much quicker. If I'm at home and know I can go to the toilet when I need to I can usually put off the need because "safety is close at hand.

As I have got older it has got worse and I now rely heavily on pull-ups when travelling. If I am in a seated position when I need to go I can usually hold on but as soon as I stand or try to walk it becomes more difficult.

A few months back delays meant that I got stuck an a London Underground train dying to pee. I held on till my station but as I stood up and moved to the doors waiting to get off I couldn't hold it. I just stood there and peed in my trousers. Luckily it was so busy that I don't think anyone looked down to see I had made a puddle. Dark trousers thank goodness and the protection of a long coat!

On 10/20/2020 at 11:53 PM, dewey decimal said:

Do other people here have incontinence issues? My biggest problem is sudden urgency. Almost immediately when realizing a sensation that I have to pee I feel urgently that I might start peeing myself and have to rush to the bathroom. On bad times, I might only have about 5-10 minutes to get to the toilet before I start full on peeing myself. When I get to the bathroom door, I have very little time to get into position because knowing I'm so close seems to tell my body to just start letting go even if I'm holding myself tightly. Being nervous about peeing myself especially in front of people makes it worse. I can't stand the feeling of diapers (sensory issues - I really hate it) so I just plan very carefully, but I try to have a change of pants because full blown accidents are not necessarily uncommon for me. It all really is a big problem but I also have a humiliation and degradation kink, so I usually get turned on about my accidents later whether I hated the experience or not. Anybody else have a significant bladder problem?

Your issues very closely align with mine, so I am going to be frank and forthright in my response.

For most of my life I have enjoyed holding my pee past the point of desperation, until I wet my pants, for fun. Not in public or any potentially embarrassing situation. Ten years or so ago, when unwanted leaks started I thought perhaps it was because I was enjoying too frequent pee play. I stopped doing it for a few weeks, and practiced kegles, and that helped significantly. Today, however, not so much. You may want to try this.

You should be examined by a doctor who can perform tests to make sure you don’t have a physical problem causing this. If there is, then this physician can offer a solution.

Age can also be a factor. I am 68 and have a moderately enlarged prostate. As my leaks became more frequent, and occasionally resulted in me fully wetting my pants, I decided to see an urologist.  I also had frequent, urgent, needs to pee while I am awake. I wake up in the morning normally full, without urgency, at least until I am fully awake and out of bed. He ordered a test to ascertain my bladder urine holding and voiding capability. The results showed my ability to hold my pee was still excellent, but I was retaining urine.

He prescribed medication for this.  According to immingling of my bladder right after I urinated that showed that medication worked. But my main problem, frequent, sudden, and very urgent need to pee and followed by leaks was unaffected. This happens when I am out and about, where I can’t pee right away, which gets much worse as I near home or an opportunity to relieve myself. It also happens at break points, like the end of a TV show or completing an activity at home, like a scheduled opportunity to pee.  For this he prescribed an over active bladder medication, which has done nothing.

I told him when feeling even a slight need to go, or just thinking about going and I have to rush to the toilet to keep from having an accident. He said then the problem is in my head. He did suggest injecting Botox into my bladder to see if that helped. After learning of the likely side effects I declined.

That got me thinking. Does the pleasure part of my brain think I will enjoy sudden urgency that it occurs even if my bladder isn’t full, and I had not felt an urge a moment ago? I don’t really; I want my bladder to be full and to be able to control myself. My entire sex life, mostly solo is now pee based, having been alone for many years. You could say I am obsessed with it, both holding my own pee with an appreciative female,  ( in my imagination) and watching a female do the same Does it overrule my sensible brain part that does not want to experience this all the time ? I have forced myself to ignore these urges, and frequently the urge goes away, but not for long.

So what to do? I have to admit I have no answers. I can’t get the rest of me to overcome the mental aspect of this. I can’t bring myself to tell any doctor or councilor what I have enjoyed about needing to pee to the point of wetting my pants all my life.

Has anyone spoken to a professional about this, and if so what was their reaction. What did they say?

8 hours ago, wettingman said:

Has anyone spoken to a professional about this, and if so what was their reaction. What did they say?

Neither my doctor nor a hypnotherapist could find anything wrong with me. Even had an MRI done. It started when I was fourteen and has gotten better over the past five years, but I don't have an explanation for it. It seems to have some tie to my periods, because my control, urges, leaks, and accidents always seems to get worse around that time, but I don't know why.

On 10/22/2020 at 10:30 AM, wettingman said:

Your issues very closely align with mine, so I am going to be frank and forthright in my response.

For most of my life I have enjoyed holding my pee past the point of desperation, until I wet my pants, for fun. Not in public or any potentially embarrassing situation. Ten years or so ago, when unwanted leaks started I thought perhaps it was because I was enjoying too frequent pee play. I stopped doing it for a few weeks, and practiced kegles, and that helped significantly. Today, however, not so much. You may want to try this.

You should be examined by a doctor who can perform tests to make sure you don’t have a physical problem causing this. If there is, then this physician can offer a solution.

Age can also be a factor. I am 68 and have a moderately enlarged prostate. As my leaks became more frequent, and occasionally resulted in me fully wetting my pants, I decided to see an urologist.  I also had frequent, urgent, needs to pee while I am awake. I wake up in the morning normally full, without urgency, at least until I am fully awake and out of bed. He ordered a test to ascertain my bladder urine holding and voiding capability. The results showed my ability to hold my pee was still excellent, but I was retaining urine.

He prescribed medication for this.  According to immingling of my bladder right after I urinated that showed that medication worked. But my main problem, frequent, sudden, and very urgent need to pee and followed by leaks was unaffected. This happens when I am out and about, where I can’t pee right away, which gets much worse as I near home or an opportunity to relieve myself. It also happens at break points, like the end of a TV show or completing an activity at home, like a scheduled opportunity to pee.  For this he prescribed an over active bladder medication, which has done nothing.

I told him when feeling even a slight need to go, or just thinking about going and I have to rush to the toilet to keep from having an accident. He said then the problem is in my head. He did suggest injecting Botox into my bladder to see if that helped. After learning of the likely side effects I declined.

That got me thinking. Does the pleasure part of my brain think I will enjoy sudden urgency that it occurs even if my bladder isn’t full, and I had not felt an urge a moment ago? I don’t really; I want my bladder to be full and to be able to control myself. My entire sex life, mostly solo is now pee based, having been alone for many years. You could say I am obsessed with it, both holding my own pee with an appreciative female,  ( in my imagination) and watching a female do the same Does it overrule my sensible brain part that does not want to experience this all the time ? I have forced myself to ignore these urges, and frequently the urge goes away, but not for long.

So what to do? I have to admit I have no answers. I can’t get the rest of me to overcome the mental aspect of this. I can’t bring myself to tell any doctor or councilor what I have enjoyed about needing to pee to the point of wetting my pants all my life.

I am significantly older than you are, also with an enlarged prostate which is controlled by medication.  While my capacity has never been what you have, I have enjoyed holding, but I now have more instances of sudden urgency, and not always when my bladder is anywhere near "full".  Some of it is definitely psychological.  If I have a busy afternoon I may not even notice my bladder until I get home, when I abruptly have to GO, leaking on my way to the toilet.  Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised with quite a long pee - and disappointed that I didn't measure it.   At other times I get extreme urgency when there doesn't seem to be much in my bladder.  I know there are times when my prostate doesn't allow me to fully empty, but at other times I think I pee most of it out.

I'm not sure it would be productive to talk to a professional, in part because so few would truly understand our fetish.  Get used to taking precautionary pees before you leave the house and knowing where there are rest rooms.  When you are home you can put off peeing, and if you fail to make it to the toilet in time it just means changing pants.  It's not uncommon for me to change my briefs during the day because I leaked/spurted into them!