Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wet myself on our second date

On 10/18/2020 at 10:28 PM, kalle2020 said:

Great story, Tellnoone, very well written again! It's in the fiction section, for a change, but I would not be surprised if it had some autobiographical elements in it....

Thank you, glad you liked it! 🙂 

And you might be right about the autobiographical elements... Many years ago I was given a writing exercise where you should write about a true event that you experienced, but lie at least once in the story. I loved that exercise, and I think that´s a great way to create things. Use your own experiences, but don´t let reality get in the way of a good story.  

On 10/21/2020 at 3:09 PM, wettingman said:

While some fiction stories exaggerate the hold and wetting unrealistically  this one is very well written and believable. I really enjoyed it . Thank you for a job well done.

Thank you, i´m glad you liked it! Wished there were more of these kind of realistic scenarios in the fiction section, but i guess i´ll need to write some myself! 🙂 

On 10/22/2020 at 12:59 AM, AliasnameTO said:

I literally had to double-check whether I was in fiction or wetting experiences because of how grounded this one was. And such a delight it is! Not only is the desperation detailed and realistic, but the date itself is too. That poor guy going into damage control mode for thinking he screwed something up! At least he was into it hehe.

Thanks for your fine response! 🙂 So i guess i would have gotten away with it if i posted it in the experiences section... But I´m too honest  for that. Guess i´ll try some more of these instead, maybe they´ll go on a third date, they seem to get along well...