Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

The idea of genuinely losing control and being powerless to stop wetting yourself is a tantalizing prospect. In more public situations definitely a bit problematic- but in the comfort and safety of your own home it would be so thrilling and hot. Sounds like you had a very fun Sunday

Good to hear you ended up enjoying your unplanned accident and you weren't embarrassed at home , and yes it is hot.

I also have had this happen..just yesterday in fact , but I was not home when it started.

I went up a big hill about 10 miles from home to view the magnificent fall foliage at its absolute peak.

I was up there for about 30-40 minutes. I felt a vague need to pee up there . I ignored it, there was not much I could do about it as the hill is wide open , with no privacy. I really thought I would be fine. 

But as I started back down the pressure in my penis increased quickly.  Suddenly my pee felt like it was about to come out. With the wide open space I was in with people around , there was nothing I could do. I definitely could not pull it out and pee , nor could I grab myself. I doubt it would help. I peed in my gray sweatpants for a good  ten seconds, although it seemed longer. With the dark color of my pants I don't think anyone noticed .  Nobody was that close. There was nobody I knew there anyway.

I drove home an about a twenty minute drive. As I approached home I knew I was in trouble again. The pressure  felt stronger than it did  coming down the hill. As soon as I stepped out of my car pee started gushing out in a strong steady stream. I tried to clamp my sphinctet shut but it was  hopeless. Pee gushed down both my legs and begain dripping from my crotch. I could not even slow the flow . I had totally lost control. 

Not wanting to make a mess through the house as the bathroom is down the other end of the house. I stood at the bottom of the steps pee pouring from my crotch like my sweatpants and briefs were not even there. It splattered on the ground causing a puddle. I didn't try to time it but it must have been fifteen seconds. Odd thing was my bladder did not feel that full. It had o ly been a couple of hours.

I forced it to stop not wanting to get any pee in my sneakers . Both my pant legs were  soaked.

I was not empty though. I figured since I was already quite wet I might as well enjoy the finish. I removed my sneakers, stepped into the tub and let the rest out in my pants.

Oh yea one last detail, I was  on the phone talking  to my sister the whole time.  She called   me just before my first leak.

Hot tale, PrincessPeeach. Muat have been quite an extraordinary experience.

I had my first non-deliberate accident in almost 40 years a few days ago but as you pointed out, there are accidents and there are ACCIDENTS. Mine was after conscious decisions not to go to the toilet but still involved the rush of loaing control.

Love to hear how you're feeling about it now.

I read about your ‘accident’ and thought it was hot af. That’s exactly the kind of accident I’d enjoy having, but I’ve literally never been able to get there. I always give in and wet before I lose control. 

I’m feeling conflicted about the one I had. The fact that it was so unexpected is unnerving. I wish my husband were more into it. Having it turned into something naughty (like deserving of sexy spankings kind of naughty) and sexual would have helped me feel better about it. I guess posting it on here is the next best substitute lol. 

Enjoyed your telling.

I've been told the sort of accident with dribbling that won't completely stop sometimes arises from a kidney stone stuck in the urethra.  You might wear pullups for a week or two just in case it repeats.

Thanks for the vivid description. 

2 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

I spoke too soon.  Much more likely your body is just adjusting to your self-isolation habits.  You were in sight of your bathroom, right?

Oh? 

I’m interested in both hypothesis. I literally never have accidents, so this seems altogether weird.

I do have kidney stones, but I don’t believe I have one lodged anywhere. Although I recently had some follow up testing done and I do have a follow up appointment soon...so I guess I’ll find out. 

I’m not sure about my self isolation influencing anything....what do you mean? 

It's supposedly unusual, but my doctor told me when a stone gets stuck in the bladder neck or urethra, it reduces control.  That was probably why I peed my pants (in a library yet).  Given that you have an appointment, let your urologist know you had an accident.  They usually don't pay attention to lower urinary unless you've had trouble there.  OTOH, if you like real accidents. . .  

Bladder control involves about a dozen neural pathways plus bladder and urinary sphincter muscle tone.  If your habits change (like doing normal pees sooner because you're home and don't need to search for a restroom), your control nerves adjust.  The path inhibiting reflex urination might become weaker when less used.  In that case you retrain yourself, unless you have other preferences. 

I'm not a doctor.  Just someone who read about adult wetting out of my interst.  Then I read some more when after a prostatectomy my control remained even poorer than before even after doing pelvic floor exercises for a year.  Fortunately I  find pullups comfy.

14 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I read about your ‘accident’ and thought it was hot af. That’s exactly the kind of accident I’d enjoy having, but I’ve literally never been able to get there. I always give in and wet before I lose control. 

I’m feeling conflicted about the one I had. The fact that it was so unexpected is unnerving. I wish my husband were more into it. Having it turned into something naughty (like deserving of sexy spankings kind of naughty) and sexual would have helped me feel better about it. I guess posting it on here is the next best substitute lol. 

I never imagined I would get there either ... but I did. Maybe do a double knot in your shoe laces and you might recreate my predicament 😉

Shame about your other half. Mine doesn't know about my fetish and I suspect she might be negative about it. You're right, posting does make up for it a bit ... 

4 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Bladder control involves about a dozen neural pathways plus bladder and urinary sphincter muscle tone.  If your habits change (like doing normal pees sooner because you're home and don't need to search for a restroom), your control nerves adjust.  The path inhibiting reflex urination might become weaker when less used.  In that case you retrain yourself, unless you have other preferences. 

Since I live alone, my pee habits change for the wetter when I'm at home. Away from home, I manage perfectly well, but once I get inside it's not long before I need to pee, and then I start to get wet. Being in the bathroom, where I do most of my wetting, increases the effect. I invariably need to pee when I brush my teeth, and often have to do it in the shower while pee flows into my pants and runs down my legs. I love it, so I don't worry about it.

Dunney and all,  That's similar to my experiences since living alone.  Sometimes I barely feel an urge.  But just running a cup of water to heat for tea increases my urge to dribbling.  But out in public I'm ok.  Don't know whether mostly self isolsting has changed that.

I'm a guy and I haven't had an accident(not even a leak) from it in years, but I get weird desperate urges like this too. Usually at home but it's happened to me at school and work too. Like I feel like I need to pee immediately, to the point where I'd end up pissing myself if I couldn't. But then I go and I only pee for like 10 seconds. It's odd.