Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My girlfriend

Hi everyone,

I’ll write here a couple of experience I’ve had with my girlfriend. We’re together since 3 years now, but I really struggle in understanding her holding ability.

She usually goes to pee really often, sometimes even every hour, and the amount of pee she does is extremely small (just because I can hear a few times, she has a strong gush). 

However, other times, she can hold it for ages, even more than me (which I’m pretty good). For instance, a couple of month ago, we’ve been visiting a city here nearby. We left home at 8.30 am. We didn’t have breakfast at home, but we stopped in a starbucks on the way. We both took a croissant and a large coffee. We’ve had lunch at 1 pm and we both drank a 33cl beer. When about to leave (around 2pm), I needed to pee (not badly though), so I decided to go (my girlfriend didn’t). Around 4pm, we stopped in a bar where I ordered a beer and she took a medium milkshake. Even then, she didn’t go to pee. We took a train to come back at 8.30 pm and while waiting for the train, she told me she was dying for a pee. However, she didn’t go at the station, neither in the train. While walking from the train station to home, she was starting to be quite desperate, showing clear sign of her full bladder. We arrive at home around 10 pm when she finally went to pee (I couldn’t hear, unfortunatly). Meanwhile, I had to pee quite a lot too, even though I went to the toilet at midday.

Here my struggle. Do you think she has a strong bladder? If yes, why would she go every hour or so to the toilet when she’s at home? 

It sounds like she has a very strong bladder. And perhaps an issue with peeing in public. (which could be why she pees a lot at home). I remember dating a girl a while back. She was seriously very pee shy and she would never pee at my house. She would go sometimes 12 hours + just to avoid peeing at mine. Same when we were out. She must have had an incredible bladder!

You might be right. However, when we are, for example, at restaurants, she goes often, sometimes even more than once. Then there are days when she drinks a lot and she hold it literally for the whole day. It’s really difficult to understand for me, I would say that she has a strong bladder, but she doesn’t really act like a girl with a great holding ability. 

Did she drink less on that day you were out? I agree she probably doesn't like peeing in public. This would allow her to hold it beyond her normal capacity. She might even be unable to go  in public no matter how full her bladder is. I experienced this for years.

She also might be doing habit pees at the slightest urge at home.

I would think she actually has a decent sized bladder and control , but does not hold it u less she must.

I think she doesn’t really pay attention to what she drinks. When we stopped in the pub at 4 pm, she was already needing to pee, but she has got a milkshake anyway. 

No, she doesn’t know. And It’s a long time since I’m thinking at about how to approach this, because I would like that she knows about it. All suggestions are well accepted.

7 hours ago, Simcaste said:

No, she doesn’t know. And It’s a long time since I’m thinking at about how to approach this, because I would like that she knows about it. All suggestions are well accepted.

Brother, I can tell you that it is certainly no easy task to admit something like this to your partner. But I can attest, it is 100% worth it. 

My best suggestion would be to test the water first. Does your GF have a wild side? Have you guys tried any kinky or deviant things in the bedroom yet? If not, I would suggest you start doing some things like that, if she is willing, y'know stuff that is considered naughty or kinky, but not like taboo really. I.e. roleplay, bondage, unusual sex positions etc. And as you grow more comfortable, continue escalating the kinky things that you two are doing, and, if she's receptive to all of these things, you should be able to read the signs and finally feel comfortable enough with each other to bring up omorashi. 

It's important to respect your partner's boundaries of course, if there's anything she isn't willing to do. That being said, if she loves you enough, she won't be mad at you, disgusted by you, or try to humiliate you if you bring this up to her. Even if she isn't willing to try it, her reaction will be a good indication of wether or not the relationship is genuine. But, if someone loves you enough, or is experimental enough, you might just be surprised what they will be willing to try at least once. 

Edited by MemeOverlord
Typo (see edit history)

That’s an amzing answer, thanks!

The fact is that there’s absolutely nothing to be afraid of in admitting something like this, but... for some reason it’s taugh. I haven’t tried nothing like that in the bedroom, just ordinary sex (with wild position, this yes, but nothing even close to omorashi). The tactic I’m adopting in this last period is to hold my pee for long times when we go out for an entire day, mainly to see her reactions and to see if she’s somehow interested. Sometimes I get positive signal, sometimes neutral (never negative, though). I might switch to your approach soon and see if I get somewhere. 

All this, when a simple question like “do you like to hold your pee?” would solve all problems. But it’s a taugh question, damn!