Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm curious about the first time you noticed that you were aroused for someone else being desperate or having an accident and wetting her/him-self. (I don't mean simply curious or interested, but actually turned on).

For example, I had enjoyed the sight of girls desperate and peeing themselves  (and also being desperate and having accidents myself) since I was about 6/7, but the first time I was turned on was only some years later, when I was 14. It was during a school trip with my classmates; we had been in the bus for so many hours that we all needed to pee, but there was this girl who was completely desperate. She was squirming in her seat, crossing her legs, bouncing up and down, completely unable to sit still. She was also constantly complaining about her situation, saying that "she needed to pee so much" or that "she was going to wet her pants". I was lucky, since I had a perfect view on her, and I was soon so turned on by her that I had to hide my boner with my hands. Eventually, she made it to the bathroom, by the way, but her desperation was super.

Beginning at age 5 or so I remember “playing” in my wet pants or bed after an accident.  Don’t recall arousal but am convinced there were sexual overtones to the play.  A few years later the play had advanced to the point that it often concluded with a spasm in my privates.  Don’t know starting age, but without question I regularly experienced dry orgasms in conjunction with wetting before puberty.  Convinced I was crazy I tried to stop the practice … couldn’t do it.

14 hours ago, Pee jeans said:

For example, I had enjoyed the sight of girls desperate and peeing themselves  (and also being desperate and having accidents myself) since I was about 6/7, but the first time I was turned on was only some years later, when I was 14.

My own experiences are pretty much a carbon copy of yours. From about the age of 5 (ie starting school) I can still remember instances of being interested and excited by seeing girls desperate for a pee, although at the time I didn't even know about sexual things, let alone have sexual feelings, I just new I liked it. School, of course, provided most of these early instances with teachers refusing to let kids out to go to the toilet during lessons causing much desperation, with some inevitable wettings ensuing!

The first time I can recall actually being sexually aroused was at secondary school, I too would have been 13 or 14 yrs old. It was lunch time and the rule was that when lunch itself was finished the dining hall had to be vacated and the pupils had to go out of the building and into the grounds/playing fields until they were allowed back inside, about 5 minutes before lessons resumed. There were exceptions, some teachers ran lunchtime clubs for hobbies, interests extra tuition etc. I was in one of these clubs, and on this particular day our group was waiting outside the classroom for the teacher to come and let us in. Directly opposite was a staircase, down which a group of 3 girls came, closely followed by a couple of prefects (1 male 1 female) who were trying to usher them out of the building. The girls were protesting about being ejected and just as this was happening our teacher arrived. The 3 girls, standing halfway up the stairs, began to remonstrate with our teacher "Please Sir" one of them said "We really need to go to the toilet and the prefects won't let us!" As she spoke she crossed her legs and jiggled as if to underline her desperation. I was immediately turned on by this. I should mention that all three girls (contrary to school uniform rules) were wearing their skirts very short, - that and the combination of her tightly crossed bare thighs, white knee socks and my vantage point of being below and practically looking up their skirts, was almost too much for a young boy to bear! Needless to say I couldn't wait to get home that day! Oh and the outcome (sadly) was that the teacher told the prefects to let the girls use the toilets, then make sure they went outside.

As I was first starting puberty I fantasized a lot about girls wetting and messing themselves- not entirely recognizing the sexual nature of it. All I knew was it made me feel good down below- and I really liked that.

One day, for no particular reason, I decided I wanted to pee my pants; and so after like 20 minutes of trying to let something out- I leaked into my pants. It felt... really good, and I wanted to continue doing that. The rest of that day I wet myself every chance I got, and started experimenting with having big accidents while home alone. Then I discovered Omorashi, and I figured “Hey, there’s a whole community of people who love peeing themselves like I do! This is great, I gotta do this more often!”

And do it more often I did- I type as I lie around in my smelly pee stained panties. The thrill of wetting has never gotten any lesser- on the contrary the more I do it the better it gets. Now that I’m an adult and have much more freedom to act on my urges- Omo has become a genuine part of my life.