Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Full on accident in online class

Awesome story. Not usually one that has accidents like that unless it was one i had planned to happen. But the thought of wetting in the middle of an online class like that sounds amazing! Think it might be something that happens again😉? Just kidding a bit, It's what I'd do really. Hope you maybe had a little enjoyment out of it or at least not to embarrassed anyway. And great first post. Would hope to see more from you.

You say you have a weak bladder, but it sounds like it's quite good!  

If a student has been drinking coffee he would probably make a point of peeing before a long in-person class, but for a virtual class at home he probably wouldn't even think about it.  He might even have a beverage to sip right beside him.  Since he's only going to be visible above the waist his choice of clothing below the waist might be very casual.  I'll bet this happens often with online business conferences, too. 

In a case like this one where your participation needs to be uninterrupted and where your absence would be noticed it can certainly be a problem! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...