Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

My bladder

What an an incredible effort and fantastic achievement well done. I wish I could hold anywhere near as much as you can and you look so calm lay in the picture despite how much pew is pressing to to get out. Your relationship sounds lovely as well it Sinai nice you can share this fetish and get so much enjoyment from each other 

• 2 months later...

I did look again at your pictures, that is really, really a lot of pee!

To imagine that you was able to all that wee  in your bladder and to see how this huge bladder was bulging out of your abdomen, is absolutely arousing!

To know that you have sex with your bladder that full and that your friend press and push your bladder tiring sex, is absolutely hot.

Do you still like full bladder sex and to get your bladder tortured this way?

On 1/16/2021 at 7:01 PM, huberp76 said:

I did look again at your pictures, that is really, really a lot of pee!

To imagine that you was able to all that wee in your bladder and to see how this huge bladder was bulging out of your abdomen, is absolutely arousing!

To know that you have sex with your bladder that full and that your friend press and push your bladder tiring sex, is absolutely hot.

Do you still like full bladder sex and to get your bladder tortured this way?

Of course I love it. I squirt much more often if I have a full bladder. And I just like to endure. There is no time to simply write here because of work. But now I have a vacation for this, I think soon I will do something here) In general, I now endure at work. I don't drink a lot, but I don't go to the toilet all day from morning to night. I love the way the retractable checkout door hits my stomach when I endure.

36 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

How full is your bladder now? Would you need to go?

So hot that you will hold it from morning until late evening.

If you are asking about my record at the moment, then unfortunately nothing has changed as well 1.5.If I broke the record again, I would definitely brag here lol If you mean right now.I want a little toilet but I not hold it all day So nothing interesting I'm going for a walk so maybe there will be something to write about