Sign In

My bladder

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

today I broke my record. It used to be 1300ml. It's 1500 now.  This is my empty belly  And this is with a full bladder

I think today I broke my record again, it will not be noticeable on the video, because I pissed a little along the way, but still. I finally recovered and yesterday my boyfriend and I decided to have

It was two years ago. Well, I was still in school then. I was 16 years old, and in general I learned about his fetish on the first day of our acquaintance. I asked him about fetishes and he said so.Th

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I did look again at your pictures, that is really, really a lot of pee!

To imagine that you was able to all that wee  in your bladder and to see how this huge bladder was bulging out of your abdomen, is absolutely arousing!

To know that you have sex with your bladder that full and that your friend press and push your bladder tiring sex, is absolutely hot.

Do you still like full bladder sex and to get your bladder tortured this way?

On 1/16/2021 at 7:01 PM, huberp76 said:

I did look again at your pictures, that is really, really a lot of pee!

To imagine that you was able to all that wee in your bladder and to see how this huge bladder was bulging out of your abdomen, is absolutely arousing!

To know that you have sex with your bladder that full and that your friend press and push your bladder tiring sex, is absolutely hot.

Do you still like full bladder sex and to get your bladder tortured this way?

Of course I love it. I squirt much more often if I have a full bladder. And I just like to endure. There is no time to simply write here because of work. But now I have a vacation for this, I think soon I will do something here) In general, I now endure at work. I don't drink a lot, but I don't go to the toilet all day from morning to night. I love the way the retractable checkout door hits my stomach when I endure.

36 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

How full is your bladder now? Would you need to go?

So hot that you will hold it from morning until late evening.

If you are asking about my record at the moment, then unfortunately nothing has changed as well 1.5.If I broke the record again, I would definitely brag here lol If you mean right now.I want a little toilet but I not hold it all day So nothing interesting I'm going for a walk so maybe there will be something to write about

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2021 at 2:40 AM, Beloved said:

Of course I love it. I squirt much more often if I have a full bladder. And I just like to endure. There is no time to simply write here because of work. But now I have a vacation for this, I think soon I will do something here) In general, I now endure at work. I don't drink a lot, but I don't go to the toilet all day from morning to night. I love the way the retractable checkout door hits my stomach when I endure.

Did you hold it sometimes again at work, from early morning until night?

It must be painful when the checkout door hits your stomach and your swollen bladder, full from all day, but i think you like it that your bladder gets tortured this way!!?

11 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Did you hold it sometimes again at work, from early morning until night?

It must be painful when the checkout door hits your stomach and your swollen bladder, full from all day, but i think you like it that your bladder gets tortured this way!!?

I often don't go to the toilet all day at work. But I learned how to do so that the cashier did not hit in the stomach. In general, at first I liked it, but then bruises began to remain. But before leaving the house, I always go to the toilet. For this, right from morning to night, I never endure. But I often endure 12 hours. Plus, sometimes I just forget about it and when I come home I have a fairly full bladder. But now I can say I am very sick, so in the last couple of weeks I have no time for this at all. I don't remember when, but before I got sick, there was a day when I drank a lot and did not go to the toilet from morning till night. And when I came I really needed it. On that day, as on other days like that, I had an especially hot sex. In general, I really wanted to use the toilet the last time recently. It was finally warm outside. And we walked and drank wine, then getting up from the bench, we both understood that we needed to go to the toilet very much. I piss not far from there, and a runner lol saw me.

Absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing again. Seems like you have a naturally capacious bladder which is getting used to big volumes very well. Amazing bulge by the way. It reminds me a little of Moonlighmagic from a few years back and she had the largest capacity I've ever heard of. Also love the colour or your pee and could almost feel the relief myself.

Amazing to see.

6 hours ago, Racehorse said:

Absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing again. Seems like you have a naturally capacious bladder which is getting used to big volumes very well. Amazing bulge by the way. It reminds me a little of Moonlighmagic from a few years back and she had the largest capacity I've ever heard of. Also love the colour or your pee and could almost feel the relief myself.

Amazing to see.

Thank. I'm ashamed to post this, but I like that you like it.😃 Moonlighmagic Is this some kind of model? I don't quite understand what I mean.

14 hours ago, Beloved said:

Thank. I'm ashamed to post this, but I like that you like it.😃 Moonlighmagic Is this some kind of model? I don't quite understand what I mean.

Why ever would you be ashamed. Lots of people like that others appreciate what they do.

I'm sorry, i should have explained, Moonlight magic was a lady who was on a few different forums, mostly around 10 years ago. She enjoyed holding to extremes and full bladder sex. If my memory serves, she reached an astonishing capacity of 2.3 litres. I was just commenting that the shape of your bladder bulge reminds me of hers. I can probably find a picture if you're interested. 

8 hours ago, Racehorse said:

Why ever would you be ashamed. Lots of people like that others appreciate what they do.

I'm sorry, i should have explained, Moonlight magic was a lady who was on a few different forums, mostly around 10 years ago. She enjoyed holding to extremes and full bladder sex. If my memory serves, she reached an astonishing capacity of 2.3 litres. I was just commenting that the shape of your bladder bulge reminds me of hers. I can probably find a picture if you're interested. 

for me it's kind of personal... heh ... and in general the fact that I put myself on public display like this is a little embarrassing, but I am encouraged by the fact that you like it)and, yes, please, if it's not difficult to find it and send it to me in private messages (because the topic is mine, lol, I don't want other people's photos here, heh)

7 hours ago, Will8724 said:

Your bulge and capacity are incredible! How long have you been training to get such a big bladder?

I think I started to "stretch" my bladder when I met my boyfriend, that is, two years ago. Previously, my maximum was somewhere around just a liter. And that for me was a very large amount of water, so I often pissed and it was incredibly hard

37 minutes ago, Beloved said:

I think I started to "stretch" my bladder when I met my boyfriend, that is, two years ago. Previously, my maximum was somewhere around just a liter. And that for me was a very large amount of water, so I often pissed and it was incredibly hard

The imagination that you hold it for your boyfriend is absolutely exciting for me.

I know that you hold it for yourself too, because you like to have sex with your bladder extreme full, but how did it start that he make you hold?

Did you spend time with him and then when you wanted to go to the loo, he made you wait and hold?

Did he give you no chance to go, no opportunity to wee anywhere, or did he say that you should not go , because he like it?

After some weeks he made you hold it longer and longer , he started to stretch it , to make it bigger and bigger and to torture it , to press on it to massage it?

Tell US please how it begun?