Sign In

My bladder

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

today I broke my record. It used to be 1300ml. It's 1500 now.  This is my empty belly  And this is with a full bladder

I think today I broke my record again, it will not be noticeable on the video, because I pissed a little along the way, but still. I finally recovered and yesterday my boyfriend and I decided to have

It was two years ago. Well, I was still in school then. I was 16 years old, and in general I learned about his fetish on the first day of our acquaintance. I asked him about fetishes and he said so.Th

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

Great pictures, great performance and a great bladder!

Could you tell us more about your holding session.

How much did you drink? How long did you hold it?

Was it painful to overfill and stretch your bladder so much?

1500 ml was it your record?

Sorry for so many questions. Thank you for posting.

Thanks you. I didn't eat anything, went to the toilet only in the morning and started drinking water. From 8 am to 12 noon, I drank 2 liters of water.   Perhaps I suffered sometime more, but in terms of measurements, this is definitely my record, which I broke today. It used to be 1300 ml or 1400 ml, I'm not 100 percent sure now. For a long time I was hurt and I pissed myself But I have been stretching my bladder this way for about two years, so it only hurts at the end. If I drink alcohol or smoke weed it is much easier for me and I do not notice it at all. Most often, I endure before sex as well as today, so it hurts me during sex, but I like it.  I try not to pee during sex, but it's difficult and that's why I sometimes pee on my boyfriend's penis. Sorry for the mistakes, I'm using google translator. But I think you will understand what I wrote

2 hours ago, Beloved said:

Thanks you. I didn't eat anything, went to the toilet only in the morning and started drinking water. From 8 am to 12 noon, I drank 2 liters of water.   Perhaps I suffered sometime more, but in terms of measurements, this is definitely my record, which I broke today. It used to be 1300 ml or 1400 ml, I'm not 100 percent sure now. For a long time I was hurt and I pissed myself But I have been stretching my bladder this way for about two years, so it only hurts at the end. If I drink alcohol or smoke weed it is much easier for me and I do not notice it at all. Most often, I endure before sex as well as today, so it hurts me during sex, but I like it.  I try not to pee during sex, but it's difficult and that's why I sometimes pee on my boyfriend's penis. Sorry for the mistakes, I'm using google translator. But I think you will understand what I wrote

Congratulations to your new record, 1500ml is really great.
How did you start holding it and stretching your bladder?

Great that you like it if your urge gets painful and that you like this kind of pain and to have your bladder full during sex.

I love that too! 
Does  your boyfriend knows that you like holding? Does he know that your bladder is full during sex?

If you are full like on the picture, he must know it, because he see it bulging out.

Does he like it, gets he answered from your full bladder and your strong need to wee?

4 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Congratulations to your new record, 1500ml is really great.
How did you start holding it and stretching your bladder?

Great that you like it if your urge gets painful and that you like this kind of pain and to have your bladder full during sex.

I love that too!
Does your boyfriend knows that you like holding? Does he know that your bladder is full during sex?

If you are full like on the picture, he must know it, because he see it bulging out.

Does he like it, gets he answered from your full bladder and your strong need to wee?

Thank you for your congratulations. I did not understand the first question. Yes, my boyfriend knows what I like to hold pee and what I hold during sex.  He showed me this fetish. He presses on my stomach during sex and he wants me more when I want to go to the toilet. Sometimes before sex we hold together and then we both have full bladders

7 hours ago, Beloved said:

Thank you for your congratulations. I did not understand the first question. Yes, my boyfriend knows what I like to hold pee and what I hold during sex.  He showed me this fetish. He presses on my stomach during sex and he wants me more when I want to go to the toilet. Sometimes before sex we hold together and then we both have full bladders

Why did you stop holding as you made your record, did you start liking, could you not hold it back anymore, or did it get to painful to hold it longer?

So hot and arousing that your friend makes you hold, because he likes  it if you need to wee really bad  and that then  he press on your swollen belly.

So hot that he push on your full bladder during sex, i love that and i did that too to some of my girls.

Is it sometimes painful for you? Do you like to get tortured this way?

So great that you sometimes hold it together, to have both full bladders during sex.

Full bladder sex feels so good.

Can you please write more about your experiences?!

1 hour ago, huberp76 said:

Why did you stop holding as you made your record, did you start liking, could you not hold it back anymore, or did it get to painful to hold it longer? ord, did you start liking, could you not hold it back anymore, or did it get to painful to hold it longer?

So hot and arousing that your friend makes you hold, because he likes it if you need to wee really bad and that then he press on your swollen belly.

So hot that he push on your full bladder during sex, i love that and i did that too to some of my girls.

Is it sometimes painful for you? Do you like to get tortured this way?

So great that you sometimes hold it together, to have both full bladders during sex.

Full bladder sex feels so good.

Can you please write more about your experiences?!

Perhaps I could have hold longer, but I realized that I would soon start to wet myself. And I also liked it a lot, so I wanna fuck. And I also didn't want to leak during sex.Yes, I like it when they torture me and when he starts to press on my stomach, my pussy gets wet more. But yes, sometimes it hurts a lot and then I piss a little, but I continue to hold on to the rest.Write about the experience, I don't even know what exactly. I can answer questions) I love when he and I both have the most full bladders, then we press them on each other and when he is on top and when I

Only to think  that you did get fucked with your bladder that full and that he pressed on your bulging bladder,  makes me total horny.

Your urge and your need to pee must have been nearly unbearable and painful, but i think you could not get enough from it.

I know that from myself, the more it hurts, the more i get aroused.

Your swollen belly and your bulging bladder animates to touch it, to press and push on it, to torture it.

Your boyfriend is a lucky guy, that he can do it to you.

Do you get aroused too, if you know that he is bursting?

Does it make you horny to torture his bladder, to feel how hard it is, to press on it?

It must be great if he is lying, with all his weight on your overfilled bladder and if he press his bulging bladder against your big urine ball?!!!

What are you feeling if you get fucked with your bladder full to explode?

9 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Only to think that you did get fucked with your bladder that full and that he pressed on your bulging bladder, makes me total horny.

Your urge and your need to pee must have been nearly unbearable and painful, but i think you could not get enough from it.

I know that from myself, the more it hurts, the more i get aroused.

Your swollen belly and your bulging bladder animates to touch it, to press and push on it, to torture it.

Your boyfriend is a lucky guy, that he can do it to you.

Do you get aroused too, if you know that he is bursting?

Does it make you horny to torture his bladder, to feel how hard it is, to press on it?

It must be great if he is lying, with all his weight on your overfilled bladder and if he press his bulging bladder against your big urine ball?!!!

What are you feeling if you get fucked with your bladder full to explode?

I really can't get enough of it. Yes, I also really like it when it bursts. I love to press on him, and I love how his cock moves when you press on a full stomach. Yes, I am very pleased when our full bladders press against each other. When I am fucked with a full bladder, I feel that the inside becomes too narrow and as if the dick and bladder do not fit. I feel very good about it. In the same way, the dick, as it were, pushes the bladder and rests against the uterus. Because of this, the erogenous zone intensifies. Therefore, in especially successful cases, I can squirt. But that doesn't happen often, maybe once a month or something. I don't know what it depends on.

Perhaps since there is interest in this. I will write a couple of stories in separate topics. But there will be a million mistakes, although a good reason to learn English.

9 hours ago, Beloved said:

I really can't get enough of it. Yes, I also really like it when it bursts. I love to press on him, and I love how his cock moves when you press on a full stomach. Yes, I am very pleased when our full bladders press against each other. When I am fucked with a full bladder, I feel that the inside becomes too narrow and as if the dick and bladder do not fit. I feel very good about it. In the same way, the dick, as it were, pushes the bladder and rests against the uterus. Because of this, the erogenous zone intensifies. Therefore, in especially successful cases, I can squirt. But that doesn't happen often, maybe once a month or something. I don't know what it depends on.

Perhaps since there is interest in this. I will write a couple of stories in separate topics. But there will be a million mistakes, although a good reason to learn English.

I like to read how you get your bladder tortured and how you both torture each others bladder.

Need to pee really bad but don’t go, hold it back until the bladder bulging out and then torture it or get it tortured, is absolutely hot and arousing.

Please write some stories and experiences for us. You English is really good.

My English is not good, but i am writing a lot here on omorashi.

I think the content is more important than the grammar!?

I am curious about your stories.

43 minutes ago, schoolboy said:

Ewe ne videl na etom forume russkix , ti klassna9 , xotelos bi videt bolwe contenta , nadeus ti pob'ew svoi record! voi record!

Parnu peredai 4to bi pomog tebe xD

Я сначала не поняла что ты написал, а потом как поняла лол. Очень неожиданно встретить уже двоих.  Мне приятно что ко мне есть интерес)  А парень мне всегда помогает с этим, если снова побью рекорд покажу)

37 minutes ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Here's actually several of us, Russians. I've seen and even talked to a few more in the past. They're just not very active.

Perhaps they are shy. My boyfriend for like 5 years on this site has not written in more than one post.

53 minutes ago, schoolboy said:

Ewe ne videl na etom forume russkix , ti klassna9 , xotelos bi videt bolwe contenta , nadeus ti pob'ew svoi record!

Parnu peredai 4to bi pomog tebe xD

And at the expense of content. Unfortunately, I have little time for this. Actually, I basically wanted to be here as an artist. But as soon as I have time I will write a couple of stories, maybe someday I will post some more pictures.