Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Love sibling stories

Mostly happened between cousins in my family.  Older girl cousins raised me when mom got too sickly to be a mother full tlme.  Of the two living nearby, both tickled me.  I couldn't hold at all.  The younger (5 years my senior) frequently got us hydrated and took me for walks on which we both got squimy.  Usually, that was all.  But I did get her back for my worse experiences.  I hadn't planned to.  But we found a raft.  I tried to poll us across the frog pond (only about 100 meter across).  But we stuck on cat tail plants.  Pushing harder on the poll my feet slipped on the wet deck sending me backward into the water.   Cousin laughed so hard she peed.

YouTube had some I can no longer find.  In one a girl was riding her brother's shoulders.   When head bumped tummy, she full on peed down his back.

In Tickle Drizzle boys (presumably family) enter a girls room.  After pulling her from under blankets and off mattress, one tickles her.  She really strains to stop peeing.  When she can't stop she sort of laughs.  The camera shows an indistinct  but large puddle under her hip.

Another has two females in the same house.  I  don't know the relationship. The younger rigs a rubber snake to jump out of the toilet ficture.  Then she hides a camera.  The clip reveals nothing of the person filming the preparation.  When the older enters, see lifts lid pulling the snake out.  She jumps back peeing an obvious 12 cm streak down her pants.

Lots of cinnamon challenges might invole dares from siblings.  But few mention relations between people in the clips.