Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi Dungeon V0.9 A fantasy holding adventure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It's physically impossible to complete the game. The game makes you drink 3 times the human limit. It had me drink 3000ml. I quit when the lady with the vines had me wait for 30 minutes 💀 

And that's not the only problem. There's no option to "lose" in this game either. When you tell the fairy that you peed she just tells you to drink more water. Your going to either kill someone with this and go to jail or nobody will play and you will need to change some things. Then on top of that there are videos that you have to search through to do specific exercises but you only get 30 seconds to do the exercise and the video is 12 minutes long. Unbelievable. And I shouldn't have to be on a boss fight to piss my pants. That's unacceptable. So I wound up not doing most the exercises since I didn't know how to do them due to never hearing of said exercises in my life. With that being said the game is fun and all but there needs to be some serious changes. Throughout the whole 3000 that I drank I only got a 300ml break. Which is hard to measure and the 4 bosses you have to fight after the first floor are way too tedious and take way too long and it just wastes a bunch of time. When the game is fixed i will fix my review. 

• 4 weeks later...

hi, I'm interestet in going through this challenge, but since I'm not living alone I have to plan ahead. How much time is roughly needed for completion? Are we talking about 4h, 6h, 8h or even more? Since it seems that it doesn't mater if one is peeing or not, there might be a relatively fixed ending?

• 4 months later...