Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Derivativewings omorashi short story game

I will be making my own submission soon, and bear with me as I am not used to entering contests

Edit: I am very very sorry, but I just finished a "cut down" version of my story, took about 5 and half hours straight, and is about 3000 words and I wanna make sure you know in advance before you read it, so you can tell me if I should cut it down more

Very sorry, this the first story I've written EVER that wasn't complete and udder garbage, but I wanted to make this a lot, more fleshed out and realistic, and am passionate about submitting the final version to you

Edited by The_Letter_M (see edit history)

Author's Notes: Hey, sorry for not saying anything first, but I hope I can get this out in time for the “hidden desperation” theme. I am also very sorry for violating the rule of having it be a short story, and it was not my intention. In my mind, if it takes less than a day, it's short. The reason this story is larger than a “moby huge” is because In order to make it less of a dumpster fire, I had to  pour my heart into it, by using good judgement and fleshing out the world I made. This is the first story that I am gonna let you people read, since it's the first one I actuallyfeel confident in. And trust when I say it gets better at the end.

This story was 10% inspired by a few of the stories seen on this page previously, and 15% inspired by “Detroit: Become Human”, and “Futurama”

Fact: One of the previous stories pissed me off so much, I decided to write the story you are now reading out of sheer spite, except I had to scrap a few things so it wasn’t too long. Also, that story in particular was really good, I just didn’t like the whole “Ambitious/Bloodthirsty” robot uprising thing. And yes, I know, I can’t come up with my own characters, so I just yoinked a couple of obscure ones.

End of Author's Notes

-------------------------------

In the small confines of a bustling city, there are people that you see and don’t pay attention to, and then there people who stick out like a sore thumb, not always exceptional but they were almost always people of certain races, but not the type of race separated by skin color, it would also consist of people that seemed to resemble various creatures found throughout the world, almost like human hybrids. Different cultures would often have different species with different practices and abilities, but despite all these difference, they're all still part of one class, all known as: “Mortals”.

This was to separate them from an artificial race, known as “Hollows”, who were originally made as “robot” workers, but would eventually earn themselves a social role in the world due to the constant amounts of improvements that were made that made them almost mortal. Some would pursue art if they are granted freedom, and others are permanently bound to serve the people that own them the day that they are born. While possessing what one would typically call ‘sentience’, or the ability to think freely or have emotions, they were always held lower than mortals due to the nature of their origins.

There is a street like all the others that can be seen nowadays, with this one sits a neon lit diner with a sign depicting a coffee cup bearing two adorable cartoon eyes painted above the building, labeled: The Usual Diner. Inside is Sally, a typical hybrid with pink skin, a little tail above at her waist, and a pair of glasses. She owned the diner for only 2 months, and made enough to sustain herself while having no employees under her. She always got the same few customers every now and then, but one would always catch her eye. Today was the same, open at 9, then wait 4 hours til customers come, or Jade appears.

Jade was a military grade android. He had a solid green body with a black stripe on his waist, and a head that can be compared to that of a motorcycle helmet, but instead of two eyes and a face there would be a solid black screen with one glowing red eye that would change and move to his action. Sort of like how a person would raise an eyebrow and look back at someone who made a rude comment. Apart from slightly larger wrists, Jade has no special or apparent features, but the green made him stand out like a hand in a beehive, which was the reason he was painted green. Everyone could tell he was army grade, but not alot of people knew his job or rank, aside from that he had some free time during the afternoon, and would leave as soon as he got buzzed, which barely happened.

“Hey Sally, do you mind if I ask you a question?” Jade worked out as he strolled into the diner with a worried look. Sally could tell something was up. “Oh did you want to do something today?” Jade slowly crossed one leg over another before responding. “Nono… well, maybe.. But I had a tiny schedule change, and was wondering if I could do some work here part time? Like as an assistant, or waiter, or something, cause I want something to do while i’m here.. You can trust me.”

Jade was very nervous today, and Sally understood that he really just wanted to spend some time outside of his living quarters. “Well, If you're gonna stay here more, then of course. I can have you do a few things today as practice before you leave.”

Jade seemed surprised at this, but it seemed like he had something else to say since he went back to looking down.

“Ya mind if I use your bathroom too?” Jade spoke,  Which actually made Sallys’ ears perk up a bit. “Sure thing”, she responded before he calmly walked to the bathroom. She had an idea, and she wanted to make this first day be the beginning of something new. When he got back, she had a little marker, and drew a little bowtie on him, since he would be taking orders, and then sat him down.

“Heh, cute right?” She remarked as he gave a thumbs up.

While discussing this She persuaded him to try a new brand of apple cider made for the season, as she knew he would be all over it. He always had something to say, it was almost like a passion. She drank with him so that it could seem like she agreed, but she barely paid attention.

While he talked about his view of… something she didn’t think of important, she started daydreaming, and soon she couldn’t stop thinking about the image of him kneeling on the floor, shaking. “Could you please, please please   let me use the bathroom Sally?”, she heard him mutter before a puddle of urine started to spread around him in an unrealistic manor, before she jumped at the sound of the motion sensor at the entrance.

It was 2 p.m, and someone had entered the diner, and as Jade took their order, she couldn’t stop thinking about what she could have him do. She was overwhelmed with the possibilities that he could bring, and after all, he was willing to do so much for someone if it’d help. One would call him a walking dormant, but most people associated this with him being a Hollow.

As Jade swept the floor waiting for Sally to finish preparing dishes, he was happy to have a new role, and proceeded with the routine that Sally assembled in case she ever got to hire employees. 

The day continued with more and more customers walking in and leaving with good reviews to write. There were a few tables, with people of varying ethnicity, a hybrid couple who both resemble birds, a couple single parties of humans, a small amount of police who happened to be on break, and absolutely no Hollows in sight. Everyone was either waiting for or eating their food, and would comment about Jade being military before cracking a few lighthearted jokes, some not so nice.  Whenever Sally got a good look at her new waiter, she would think of the liquid slowly filling up his tank as he refilled glasses with water as the patrons requested. Today she didn’t care as much if the food was on time, since there were alot more people to maintain, and continued with this process for two hours

But as the day went on, she became well aware of the capacity of her own internal tank, and winced in frustration, since she tried to keep this out of the equation, as it could get Jade thinking about using the guest bathroom while she was away. This would also ruin some of the pleasure that she had been craving before, since she wouldn’t get herself “over the edge” as easily.” She felt obligated to clamp herself shut, as was certainly bearable.. For the time being, She distracted herself with all the work she was doing, but she hadn’t realized the strain she was causing her poor bladder by walking from each side of the room. Come to think of it, Jade might be feeling the same thing.

It was 4 p.m and Jade had entered the kitchen with his legs forced together using his hands to hold 2 stacks of empty trays, and 5 glasses,  he placed them down and began to approach her. She knew what was coming, so she made sure to cut him off. “Thanks, do you mind taking out the trash after you deliver these to table seven?” He didn’t get a chance to speak to words he needed to get relief, and all he could respond with was: “Sure”, before he followed her orders. She knew that Jade would have to make room in between his bathroom break, cause he’d have to maintain the diner so the patrons could have a good time at the diner.

Sally was eyeballing him now, whenever he entered the kitchen he would be too busy to rest, and lean against a wall for a second with a leg crossed over another while he thought she wasn’t looking. Occasionally someone would drop their food, and he’d have to rush to their aid and say: “Do you need me to clean that up?”, before he would have to stop what he was doing, and fetch some paper towels. Sally made sure to have him ask about what they thought about the dishes so she could stall him more while they both shifted behind the counter, away from the others gaze. As a hybrid with mantis-like appendages stretched her arms out, she “accidentally” knocked over a tray full of drinks that Jade had procured, and as Sally watched, she was a lot more aware of need, and held herself with both of her hands. She wanted to use the bathroom, but she couldn’t stop thinking about how Jade felt the same way, so she intently watched him sweep up the glass with both hands while rapidly tapping his foot as Sally rubbed the crotch of her jeans. 

She didn’t even realise she was sweating profusely, her hair was becoming disheveled, while her cleavage spread thin drops of moisture on the inside of her shirt, as her armpits were beginning to drench her sleeves. She only realised her mistake  when sudden drops of liquid found its way into her panties, she feared the worst, but quickly shrugged it off as sweat or something. The more she thought about liquids, the more she realised that she couldn’t just pleasure herself while Jade was still as dry as a bone. Had she been right about the stain on her panties, she would’ve worried a lot more.

It was Six p.m, and almost all of the customers had left, she felt a bit relieved that most of the day was gone, but she was close to losing it, and her lust for Jade's accident had made her plight downright unbearable. She felt little dribbles of urine seep into her now dried panties and already knew her chance at relief would have to be soon, all she had to do was wait till Jade couldn’t…

*THUD*

The door swung open, and there stood Jade without the bowtie that had been drawn on that morning.

“It's closing time soon, ya think anybody will come?” Jade muttered with a few jiggles behind the counter, she knew he was desperate since his legs would squeak whenever they collided.

Sally responded with a realistic “No” before she realised that she didn’t have much time left before one of them lost it, cause after all, he had drank so much more than her! He drank at least 5 cups, and he had coffee before that.. Or was she thinking of herself? 

She didn’t even notice how thirsty she was after having only drank all that cider earlier, but the thought of water could make her bladder explode.

…..

Jade would’ve offered to help her clean the kitchen, which she surely would have had him do, but she already wiped the place down in order to distract herself from her now “way past full” bladder.

Sally was desperate, to pee, and for a solution.

She didn’t feel like her bladder was gonna burst anymore, cause it was making some room, and was overflowing as she felt herself start to sweat again. This time however, the sweat had made shiver so suddenly, that a short stream of piss bypassed her now soaked undergarments. She stemmed off the stream, but it still trickled down her legs, and was now travelling long past her thigh, hopefully not leaving any noticeable stains. If she squeezed her crotch TOO hard, she’d run the risk of having the urine leave wet patches on the front of her jeans like an imprint, leaving her in visibly ruined pants for anyone outside to see. There was also a chance he still didn’t know of her plight

“Sally? Are you alright, cause your sweating harder than a gymnast right now…” Jade was observant, that eye of his can see through any little lie.

Sally needed to hold herself out of sight, somewhere to pee-dance her heart out.

“Um.. Jade I need you to do the dishes while I count the cash we made today…” 

Jade immediately responded before she could leave. “You have already done the dishes, hell, the kitchen is spotless! I knew you were a neat freak, but….”

She was out of options.  

“But-

“And the amount of cash we made today was over twelve hundred dollars”

“B-b-but what if someone needs a to-go box, or a b-bill, or the floor needs sweeping?!” She nervously said as she bounced her leg up and down repeatedly to keep her dam from bursting. 

Jade was confused, because he had already done those VERY things through and through

As 

She

Requested

“Sally, I already cleaned the dining area, and I collected everyones pay. You can ask them, they're still hanging out in the dining area.”

Sally was speechless. She completely forgot why she even started this ‘hold’ in the first place, it completely backfired, but she still felt the urge to stall him, among other things.

“By the way, I really have to use the bathroom, do you mind if I go on break?”

Sally snapped back. “No! It's broken! No... It's not meant for robots.. I mean Hollows! I’m sorry.”

Jade knew something was going on. “You mean the employee bathroom?” She hesitantly managed to mutter, “Yes, that one.” Right before he followed it with, “I was talking about the GUEST bathroom, since I am still technically not legally hired yet.”

She nodded her head to say ’Yes’. 

Big mistake, she had now cornered herself.

Jade was now right up against the counter separating the two, with his legs far apart to invoke how serious he was,and placed both of his hands on it. “You mean the bathroom I used this morning?? Are you saying this place got renovated while I took out the trash a few hours ago? Cause I don’t think, that makes ANY… I don’t believe that makes sense.”

Sally was dumbfounded, and scared. As Jade opened the small gate right next to him he saw what can only be described as: “A lonely harlet masturbating to the sight of her Hollow slave who she will not grant a measly bathroom break.”

Sally felt a few jets of urine settle at the bottom of her rump. As Jade calmly walked over to the employee bathroom to relieve himself, leaving the door partly open so she could hear him release his fluids into the toilet bowl, he expected her to watch him, but he didn’t even know about her desperate situation. When the stream stopped she looked in, and saw him looking at her through the mirror, his eyes were now redder than ever. “I hope you enjoyed the show.” He blatantly spoke, before walking back out to meet her.

She thought things couldn’t get any worse, but he grabbed her sticky hand from her soaked cold crotch, and walked her through the dining area to the exit as people gained at the piss streaks coming down the back of her thighs while she tried to plug her faucet shut with her less dominant hand. 

When they got outside on the sidewalk, the stream stopped, but the pain got worse, the pain was just too unbearable to keep at bay for any longer.

Jade wanted to make sure that when he left, he would be gone immediately, so the street naturally left a lot of options for him, he didn’t actually think about how people were what was about to unfold.

“Do You wanna tell me what the hell is going on?” 

Those words hammered in the last nail, a metaphor for the nail that she felt would’ve popped her bladder. She felt the claminess of her crotch fade as she felt it flood with a hot boiling liquid that started descending down her legs, as the sound of hissing and pitter-patter of liquid could be heard. She looked down in horror as the front of her pants was getting completely covered in a sheet of urine, a dark patch of wetness spreading in almost every direction but up. Her juices were draining from her pant legs, through the fabric, forming a large puddle at her feet, that spread to around a foot in radius. At this she should’ve felt relief, but she only felt a large lingering pain in her exercised bladder, and absolute shame, as her knees collapsed into the puddle, causing it to spread further vertically. It took 4 whole minutes for her bladder to drain completely, while the puddle had expanded to 1 meter.

Dozens of heads started to turn before going back to their usual, and many would leave with a picture of this scene. Sally was silently crying before Jade broke the silence. “Do I need the whole story to understand what's going on here?”

She was only able to choke a few words. “N-no! I-I-I, i’m sorry, I wasn’t…”

Jade cut her off for the last time. “Then I’m sorry that you got the worst of this situation.”

“Jade, n-no.. You c-can’t b-b-b-be sorry, you still don’t under-s-stand… I’m the one who did this! I-I i’m..” She protested.

“Than let's talk. Inside.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: I decided to scrap the entire ending I planned out, it would be a nice, and pleasant ending, and I hope this submission gets through in time if there's a deadline, also, yes I copy pasted this from a Google document, so it's highlighted with white

@The_Letter_MThank you for your submission! It's very fun to see completely new omo ficwriters try their hand in this contest, and that has been a big boon with this thread I think. It seems like your submission came in later than expected due to needing to be approved, but since no judging has been done yet you should have made this round just fine - since Stacy gave you an upvote they presumably saw the submission before judging. I think posts need to be approved until a user has made 10 posts total on the site. I didn't consider the implications of this when creating the game but it could mean that a person with less than 10 posts ends up submitting their story too late. Of course, it was not an issue this time, luckily. For the future I suppose I might recommend users to get 10 posts before submitting to the game - mostly for their own sake as to ensure their submissions are entered before judging. But as I said it ended up not being an issue this time, so all's well that ends well.

As for submission length, there is no specific word limit in the rules list. A particularly long story does not break the rules and is therefore a valid submission, though an individual judge has the full right to decide which story wins each round for whatever reason which includes wordiness; some judges may enjoy a longer story in this format and others may prefer something more concise.

I would also strongly advise against picking beef with other writers here. I don't have the power to enforce this or any other rules; but I would want this game to be a space where different stories and writers can express themselves in a variety of ways. Sometimes a story is going to resonate poorly with a certain person, causing them to respond negatively. This is a perfectly good reason for a judge not to choose that story as a winner, but beyond that it's better to move on to stories that better resonate with you as a person. Part of the purpose of this thread is creating varied stories catering to a variety of different themes.

Finally (this ended up being kind of a long post, it's not just addressed to The Letter M, also just general information I figured I should get out there), this game is a fairly informal setting. The rules are generally somewhat malleable and more in service of keeping the game running smoothly rather than being hard rules that need to be followed to 100% in order to have your submission accepted. I appreciate it if people follow the rules since I believe that will lead to the game working better, but I have no power to enforce them and making a mistake or two is no big deal.

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)

Thank you DW for your response, I felt extremely scared heading into this, and am glad I didn't set anyone off.

And the comment against Railgun_sama, wasn't meant to be negative, and I respect the quality of their story as it still technically inspired me to write it. It wasn't out of jealousy, I just didn't like a specific sentence that they had to write to make the story work better.

Peace to everyone else, and I hope you all don't hate me for whatever might happen in the future.

No worries whatsoever. The purpose of my comment was to clear up any potential confusion and wasn't only aimed at you, though I was a little worried it might come off as confrontational or critical. Intent is hard to convey through text, after all and that applies to all of us. I'm also well aware that it can be pretty scary to comment on a forum as a new poster.

If you or anyone else has additional questions about the game, feel free to send me a personal message as well. I look forward to seeing the judgement for this round when it happens, as there have been a number of very interesting stories this time around!

Hi everyone, I think just about everyone has had a chance to get their stories in, and I'm ready to pick my favorite!

Bismiris: This one is an especially cute story. I like how you managed to pull off Tom's desperation being viewed through someone else's keen eyes. The ending was especially cute, too! The only thing that I was confused about was the motivations. Why didn't he just use the bathroom? Either way, I'm glad that he didn't because I think we got a good wetting scene out of it.

Railgun-sama: Loved the killer robot angle on this one! You did a great job of building the stakes and making it convincing that our narrator had to hide her desperation. The execution was overall really good, building the dramatic tension along with the desperation itself. I enjoyed the wetting itself, too. I'm glad for the happy ending.

DerivativeWings: I have to admit, I am a total sucker for stories involving hiding one's desperation out of politeness or formal courtesy, it's one of the things I hoped to see when I picked this particular theme. You do a good job of expressing the gradually-building desperation, and the "mostly-made-it" payoff was a good way to end things.

The_Letter_M: Thanks for taking the time to write a long story, and I'm glad I got to see it before I judged things. Having two people (or, in this case, Hollows) trying to hide their desperation from each other is a unique twist. I have to admit, I think it's a bit too sexual for my tastes, and the motivation of the characters seems a bit thin (ie. why do robots even have bladders?). I found a few spelling and grammar issues too, which isn't a very big deal, but it still lessened my enjoyment a bit.

Thanks everyone for your submissions, I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of them. Overall, my favorite fiction has to be @DerivativeWings piece! Nice job; I'm curious about the next theme.

I'll take most of that as plenty of constructive criticism. Naturally that might happen if someone enters a competition in something they aren't familiar with. I definitely all see the faults in my story (but not the misspellings) since I tried to build my world so much, but since I had to cut it down, it was left mediocre and amateurish, but I did learn from my mistakes as most naturally do. My next story has me excited, (as I am imagining it now) as it will be about 95% more original, but will also try to disable those specific faults that DW themselves addressed (and more) which will make it overall shorter and more of an established story/world

PS, my comments won't always be this long, I'm just addressing my foolish submission and my "party crash"  like entrance

Cause I quite literally crashed this game that this person put so much effort into

23 hours ago, The_Letter_M said:

I'll take most of that as plenty of constructive criticism. Naturally that might happen if someone enters a competition in something they aren't familiar with. I definitely all see the faults in my story (but not the misspellings) since I tried to build my world so much, but since I had to cut it down, it was left mediocre and amateurish, but I did learn from my mistakes as most naturally do. My next story has me excited, (as I am imagining it now) as it will be about 95% more original, but will also try to disable those specific faults that DW themselves addressed (and more) which will make it overall shorter and more of an established story/world

PS, my comments won't always be this long, I'm just addressing my foolish submission and my "party crash"  like entrance

Cause I quite literally crashed this game that this person put so much effort into

It's OK vro just take it easy

Violets footsteps were dampened by the hallway carpet as she raced to her dorm. Dancing on the spot, she crosses her legs and digs out her key, only to find the door is already unlocked. Her lavender eyes lock onto a pair of silver eyes peering at her curiously. 

"Argent! Didn't know you were here." Violet chuckles awkwardly as she attempts to compose herself. 

"Yeah, the door is unlocked, obviously someone was going to be here." Argent replies in her usual measured manner.

"Okay," Violet wasn't sure how to respond.

"I just gotta pee and I'll be out of your way…" 

"Me too. Scarlet's in there. She's been for…" Argent glances at the clock. "24 minutes."

"I guess I'll wait too…" Violet wasn't sure she could. 

Argent looks down at her textbook and shifts in her seat at her desk.

"Maybe I'll just use the common area bathroom, if she's taking this long." Violet enunciates, placing her hand between her legs and bouncing before turning towards the door.

Argent wonders if that was rhetorical. 

Thankful they were only on the 2nd floor, Violet reaches the common area without incident. The sight she's met with however, causes her heart to sink. There was a line out the door of the bathroom. 

"Dammit!" She curses under her breath and stands at the back if the line. 

The line didn't move very much. Violet on the other hand moved quite a bit, pacing back and forth with her hands in her hips, doing kegels and breathing carefully. Debating on how she'd fare here vs her dorm, she gathered herself and briskly walked back.

"She's still in there!" Violet states to Argent. 

"Yes, 35 minutes exactly." Argent replies factually. 

"If I pee my pants, she's doing my laundry. It's only fair!" 

"You can go first. I'm sure she'll be out any minute." Argent assures Violet. She rocks back and forth in her seat with one hand between her legs, the other flipping through her textbook. 

Violet unbuckled her belt, and slides her hand into her underwear. They're damp, but salvageable. 

15 minutes pass. Violet is dancing and her underwear is noticeably wet. She pats her jeans with her free hand and feels wetness. Argent isn't faring well either. As composed as she might look, her bladder screamed for release. She shivers as she feels a leak escape into her sweats.

The bathroom door clicks and opens revealing a very disheveled woman with bags under her eyes and her hair in a loose pony. 

"I'm sorry for hogging the bathroom. This hangover might actually kill me." 

"Noitsfineberightback!" Violet slurs and races into the bathroom. Whipping down her pants and underwear, she barely sits down and her urine rushes out of her. Sighing with relief she feels the last drops escape and assesses the damage. Her lilac panties were sodden, but took the brunt of the leaks. Her dark Jean's weren't visibly wet, but the inseam was definitely damp, so was the inside of her left thigh. She sheds her panties and wipes, hiding her sodden underwear in her hoodie pocket and shuffles out. 

Argent was attempting to boil some tea for Scarlet. With her back turned to the bathroom Violet noticed as spot on her butt. The grey sweats accentuating both the stain and her rump.

"Let me do that for you." Violet interrupts her friend before she can meet a worse fate. 

"T-thank you…" Argent stutters and un-pretzels her legs, rushing towards sanctuary. 

Here's my next submission~

"Goddamnit, Lana, why do we only have one bathroom in this office?"

"Because, Riley, if you hadn't noticed, we're not exactly swimming in requests here!"

Looking around the office, if one could call it that, and it was impressive there was even a bathroom at all in the run-down building. They operated in the East Block, on the outskirts near the outer wall. It wasn't safe, it wasn't quiet, and it certainly wasn't a good place for business. Nor did their operation look particularly organized. Weapons were piled up in one corner, large, thick tomes and spellbooks were stacked in the other, notes and seals written in arcane runes were strewn haphazardly across the desk, and the only system for documentation seemed to be an old PC missing its side panel, with wires sticking out here and there.

Lana was sitting at the computer, typing away aggressively as she glared over at the red-haired woman squirming in front of the occupied bathroom, "We only have 3 Regulators, including me, so we can only accept C and D level sanctions from the government. Everything else has to be client-based, but no one wants to trust a company that doesn't have the manpower to handle their shit. You're still working on your qualifications, but even then, that's only 4. We can't make money without more Regulators, but I can't hire more Regulators without money."

Riley didn't need to no about, nor care about her boss's money problems, she just wanted to pee. She squrimed desperately in front of the door and banged on it, "Hey, Xaven, you've been in there for 20 minutes, what the hell are you doing?"

A groan and the sound of retching was her only answer.

"Dumbass is probably hungover. Again," Lana scoffed, "I'd fire him, but despite his bad habits he's pretty much the strongest one of us. Except maybe-"

"Marisa is back in the house!" 

The office doors swung open and a young woman with long blonde hair, a low-cut top, a short skirt and long boots entered. Over her shoulder was a sac that was suspiciously stained red, and strapped to her back was a comically large rifle.

"Alas, the beast, she is no more. I helped them ward up the outer barriers too," Marisa announced, "We can call up Mr. I-want-to-build-a-mansion-in-the-worst-possible-place-ever and tell him he's good to go."

"Thanks, now go put that thing away before it starts to stink up the whole office. Again."

"Hey! That was the one time!"

"Two," Lana shot back instantly, "You're forgetting about the manticore."

"That thing smelled like death BEFORE I cut it's head off, that's hardly fair," Marisa frowned, "At least let me go to the bathroom first."

"Get in line," Riley half laughed, half whimpered. She was dancing around a little more frantically now, and it was clear she was getting pretty desperate.

Lana wanted to comment that Riley was on work hours and getting paid right now, but she at least empathized enough with the poor girl that she bit back the reprimand. Lana herself was also in need of the bathroom. She hadn't gone since she got there today and between her exhaustion and stress she had gulped down a few cups of coffee that were starting to get to her. Still, she had a bunch of emails to write, requests to file, people to call, and if she could be bothered, she might even clean up the office a little.

She might have to. She looked over at Riley and Marisa standing there. Marisa looked more annoyed than anything, but Riley really looked like she was in trouble. She was bouncing from foot to foot, openly holding herself as she desperately banged on the door again.

"Xaven, hurry up in there, I've gotta go!"

No response, and Lana wondered if Xaven passed out. Either way, there was little she could or was willing to do. 

"H-h-here's your coffee."

Lana turned around at the sound of the soft voice and spotted their latest intern, Mira. A girl fresh out of high school who was looking into the arcane arts as a college major, and wanted to find a relevant job for the experience and money. She was hopelessly shy. Lana wondered if she had been standing there silently, hoping Lana would notice her amidst the chaos.

"Oh, thank you," Lana smiled, taking the cup and taking an unneeded sip. Her bladder whined in protest as she added to the growing liquid inside of her. She shuffled her legs in her seat and leaned forward uncomfortably. Still, whether she was sitting here writing emails or standing behind Marisa and Lana, she'd have to wait the same amount of time. Might as well get some work done.

"Oh god, I can't hold it!" Riley whined, "Lana please, can I run to the store real quick. If I keep waiting for Xaven to get out of the bathroom I think I'm gonna..."

She trailed off, but it was obvious what she was going to say. She was shaking in place by now, legs buckled as she leaned against the wall desperately. Lana wasn't even sure if she'd make it to the store, but if the poor girl thought she could, there was no harm in letting her try.

"Hold on," Marisa placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and stepped forwards, "I got this."

She raised a slender leg, wincing slightly as she did so, and practically kicked the door in. It swung open and slammed against the wall, and a half-dead looking man with white hair looked up at her weakly.

"Quit hogging the toilet. If you want to vomit, do it outside in the bushes," Marisa sighed, "And next time don't come to work like this."

"S-sorry," Xaven hobbled out of the bathroom and took three uneasy steps before his face turned green. He rushed outside, likely to take Marisa's advice, and the blonde-haired woman wiped her hands off now that she had taken care of the situation.

"Thank you!" Riley nodded, rushing into the bathroom immediately. The office was small and the walls sanctioning off the single-person restroom were thin, so the sound of the red-haired woman finally relieving herself echoed across the entire office. Lana squirmed under her seat, the mental image of Riley peeing forcefully into the toilet bowl forced her to stop typing and grab herself with one hand. She shook her legs back and forth, and looked over at Marisa. 

Marisa was bobbing up and down uncomfortably now. She wasn't one to outwardly show many signs of desperation unless she was absolutely bursting, but it seemed like the sound of Riley peeing was getting to her. She began to shuffle her legs back and forth and tapped a foot impatiently on the ground as she waited for the bathroom to be free.

After what seemed like ages, Riley finished up in the bathroom and the sound of peeing was replaced with the sound of her washing her hands. Marisa drew in a sharp breath as her legs buckled. She was clearly in worse shape than she had been letting on earlier, and Lana suspected that her forceful eviction of Xaven from the bathroom was more than a courtesy to Riley. She actually jammed her hands between her legs, and inched closer to the door, waiting impatiently for the bathroom.

Finally, Riley emerged, letting out a sigh of relief. She was surprised to see Marisa crowding her right outside the bathroom door, and even more surprised when Marisa unceremoniously shoved past her and pushed her out, practically slamming the door behind her. A few muffled curses later, and once again the office was filled with the sounds of pee forcefully striking the toilet bowl and splashing into the water basin. Even more embarrassingly, Marisa was a loud, boisterous person in all things. When she talked, when she fought, and apparently when she peed. A loud moan of relief escaped the bathroom, and Riley blushed as she shuffled back to her workstation.

Lana winced as a wave of sympathetic desperation over her. She wanted that same relief, and now. She could feel her bladder sitting like a swollen balloon. Now that the bathroom was going to be free soon, she was more desperate than ever.

I can wait, I can hold it. I just gonna wait for Marisa to finish.

Marisa's pee took longer than Riley's, likely due to her larger frame and much larger bladder. By the time the sound of Marisa's peeing tapered off, Lana was full-on holding herself in her seat, her work forgotten. She waited impatiently for Marisa to stop, and nearly leaked when the the sound of running water started up. Marisa took particular care to wash her hands properly, which only prolonged Lana's relief.

Finally, Marisa emerged, and Lana waited for her to step out of the bathroom calmly before rising from her seat. Despite her desperation, she tried to maintain a calm demeanor. However, almost immediately, Mira bowed her head and rushed towards the bathroom, with both hands jammed between her legs. Apparently she had been too shy to wait in line, but she had to go quite badly. 

The sound of Mira peeing was too much for Lana, and she knew she had pushed herself a little too far. If she had been standing in the line the whole time, she'd be fine, but she didn't trust her body to last until Mira finished up. Without saying anything, she rushed outside, barreling past Xaven, who was still pale-faced but otherwise looking a little better.

She rushed around to the back of the office building, hiking up her skirt and dropping her panties and leggings. She didn't have time to squat before pee exploded out of her, and she lowered herself to the ground as she peed. Her urine shot out of her so forcefully it splashed against the wall of the building, running down and pooling before getting soaked up by the dirt below. The bushes did a good enough job of hiding her from a distance, not that there was anyone around to see her, but Xaven was another matter. He had been standing right there, and while his head was turned now, Lana was sure that he had seen the start of her near-accident. 

She let out a relieved sigh and continued to pee, savoring the relief as her bladder emptied itself onto the wall of the office building. She looked down at her panties and leggings. They were mostly dry, but she had splashed them when she started peeing before she had fully squatted, so they bore some unsightly wet patches that she sighed at. That was really too close.

Her flow finally trickled off and she let out another satisfied sigh. She pulled her underwear back up, wincing slightly in discomfort at the feeling of the wet spots against her skin, but brushed them off as she lowered her skirt and headed back into the office. Xaven gave her a questioning glance, which earned him a rough punch to the arm.

"This was your damn fault," Lana accused, "Seriously, next time you come to work this hung over, I'm docking your pay."

"Fine, fine, sorry," he replied, though Lana figured he had no intentions of restraining his alcohol intake before work. That was fine by her, though. If he kept doing it, she could start saving the money out of his pay to build the office another restroom.

- The End -

Edited by Railgun-sama (see edit history)

Author's Note: If I say I'm “Confident” in something, don’t trust me. Cause I remember being confident about that last story which was a dumpster fire. This story has a tiny bit of the same world elements, but is a lot more established and will only include descriptions if you won’t get it at first glance. My last story was gonna be a love story/drama, but I fucked up royally, by submitting it as a “short” story, and having to cut it down in the worst way I could. The purpose of this story was to display some “originality”, which would’ve been hard to believe judging from the last story.

Now lets eat some quality fucking chicken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a fairly smooth ride, sitting in the back of a dirty old hover car. Sharlans’ driver was fairly quiet, up until the end of the ride, where they chirped up, disturbing Sharlan from a short slumber.

“Oi!

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

“Hey! Wake up toots, we’re at ye destination.” He proclaimed, while holding out his hand. Sharlan  rearranged her limp body, and lazily handed him a card where he would swipe on a small keypad fixed to the side of the steering wheel.

*Ding*

She stepped out and got a whiff of the place. It smelled of motor oil and food scraps. Sharlan was concluding a short trip out of state, and more specifically off country, and finally arrived at the airport. Catching a glimpse through the window, She took a look at her wristwatch, and called for her “P.H.A”, which stood for: “Personal handheld A.I”. 

“Phail, do you know when my flight leaves? The clock on my watch looks a bit different from the one displayed on that clock inside the lobby.” She spoke in a groggy voice.

Phail took a short pause before the 3 small lines on screen, rearranged to look like a panicked face. “I’m so sorry Shar! I completely forgot about daylight savings time this year. I was probably recharging while it happened, but you still have at least 45 minutes to spare.”

But Sharlan was only a little panicked, as she knew that if she rushed it, she imagined she could still end up waiting for 10 minutes. If luck was on her side, maybe she could grab some food.

She grimoused a bit. “I think i’ll make it. And Phail, would you mind calling one of the built in restaurants and get me a pretzel? I heard the tea here is really good too.”

“Right away.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that power nap in the car, and her well deserved snack, everything practically flew by, she felt so sure of herself that she forgot about the slight pressure in her abdomen. It was most likely the result of the power nap to the airport disagreeing with the morning coffee she had prior, effectively numbing any sensations. The tea she consumed more recently was aiding in its descent.

While boarding the craft she felt a tiny jolt of pain in her bladder, the tea had started to join the coffee inside of her internal tank. “Shit, I knew I should’ve skipped coffee today.” She thought, as she most likely would have finished her nap on the plane.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the outside, the aircraft looked like two blimps carrying a picnic basket, and as it began its takeoff, large metallic wings sprouted from each side and started to flap up and down rapidly. Sharlan shifted in her seat while the large compartment shook back and forth, before the rotors activated and completed its takeoff.

Once finished, Sharlan got up from her seat and tried to access the stairwell to the upper floor, but the console that opened the door was acting moody and refused her access while she and a few others jiggled in place.

“Unbelievable. how does one forget the term for bathroom?” One grumbled, before they all sat down in their extremely spacious seats.

Sharlan lifted her leg over the other, which complemented her modest hips that didn’t wanna stop fidgeting. She placed a hand on her crotch while she felt the remainder of the tea fill up the rest of her bladder, and tried to wait for the hour to end.

While waiting, she noticed a curvy robotic stewardess tread about the place pouring people tea, while rapidly fanning her legs in and out, doubling over with each cup filled. Sharlan eyed each cup, as the small steamy stream filled them to the brim, making her think the cups would overflow with liquid prompted a spurt in her work pants. “She must be holding a gusher.” Phail piped, startling Sharlan with his presence. 

“Phail, don’t do that. I have to piss wicked bad so I’m trying to keep my composure, and in public nonetheless...” She whispered.

Phail finished ogling the stewardess, before he decided to give Sharlan his advice on the matter In a monotone voice.

“Perhaps since we were in Neo England, the console most likely misunderstood your request. Perhaps you should use different terminology, such as: ‘Use the loo’, or ‘Lavatories’.” 

Several women in the neighboring aisles heard him say this, before they all swiftly rushed to the stairwell. Sharlan only processed this while she tried to contain the volume in her own bladder, which was starting to ache. 

“Phail, you better not do anything else stupid today.” She whispered to him and she carefully hobbled out of her seat.

When they reached the top of the stairwell, they didn’t only find the bathroom that Sharlan desired, but the people who decided that their need was more important. The line didn’t stretch as far as one would imagine, but the bathroom was one person only, and everyone had to get their ID checked by two Hollow guards.

The mens room was out of her reach however, because the guards were strict about the order of things. And as she rapidly danced in place, the warmth in her panties was starting to chill, and had made her shiver. This shiver wouldn’t occur without forcing out a jet of urine at high pressure, making a sort of hissing sound before stopping. A small wet streak trailed down her work pants, appearing with a shine. She doubled over as a droplet of urine fell to the floor, forcing her to cross her legs while rapidly swaying her voluptuous hips from side to side.

The crotch of her pants was dampened and left a noticeable stain, but she just wanted relief, so she tiptoed over to the mens room.

“I’m fairly certain you’re not a man.” One spoke with a glare.

She inhaled before choking out. “You never even saw my ID! I just need to get in there…”

The second one snarled before delivering a somewhat cheeky response.

“We just wanna keep our jobs, and it’s not our fault you Mortal females take so long in there. At least we don’t make someone else clean up our-”

*psssssss*

A very audible hissing could be heard as Sharlan voided the boiling contents of her bladder, staining her pride as well as her clothing. Several streams would trail down here knees before hitting the floor with a sharp pitter-patter. The line continued their desperate dance before looking back at her, who each made a solid attempt at a hold. The puddle under her began to grow, before Sharlan ran back down the stairs with her head hung low. She took off her dress shoes under the bottom staircase as she finished emptying her compromised bladder, but not before leaving a very large trail of urine that followed her path. A large and shiny wet patch now stained each side of her work pants, and she was forced to walk down the large aisle with the rest of the passengers. Red faced, she sat back down in her seat and attempted to endure the shameful 30 minutes. The mechanical stewardess did not enjoy the image of Sharlans’ accident to say the least, and continued to bounce back and forth while more passengers continued to abuse her bouncing bladder with all of their requests.

Phail however, was content with his place in the world as he gazed upon each sight with a sort of lust. Phail now eagerly waited to see the results of all the stewardess’s hard work. As he documented his findings to his memory bank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: The constructive criticism really helped out, and It is essential for those like me

HOWEVER...

I won’t be able to find every grammar/spelling mistake, cause get real. Also I wrote these with the intent of rewriting them on a separate forum with the original concepts that I would’ve included to expand it. My intent is to make a series/set of stories revolving around this world of humans, anthros, and robots since I wanna have more creative freedom with my work, but I do also understand that people won’t automatically understand my Hollow/Mortal series. Down the line, I might even include sketches, but that will be long from now, as I do not plan to write a story each round. The idea of robot omo doesn’t need explanation btw.

Also, its da fucking future why does I need 2 explane y ther is magic and robots, curvy voluptuous woman, and curvy voluptuous magic robot women having 2 piss.

BINYOT PLS

Judging time. I won't be as in-depth as people and myself have been before (partly because I'm somewhat busy with other things, partly because I don't want to scare any potential future submitter into thinking every judging process has to be super ultra in-depth. I'll probably go for longer or shorter as the mood strikes... well, that is, if I actually end up winning again haha!)

Bismiris - Fun! I enjoyed the descriptions and focus on clothing and texture in this one. Her going back and forth between two separate queues is a neat take on the theme.

Railgun-Sama - Arcane Office is a creative and unique setting, and one I haven't seen before. Queue with multiple people waiting is something I personally enjoy a lot, and was definitely hoping for something like that when I selected this theme.

The_Letter_M - This story has an almost "stream-of-consciousness"-feel to it at times, which made me sort of feel like I got to be inside the main character's head, a little. I'm personally a big fan of robot pee AUs haha, but I know that's a somewhat unusual preference. It's not exactly realistic - what purpose would that serve? Still, it's something I enjoy and have entertained finding ways to fit into my own writing. Beyond that, I'm happy you're using this thread as a medium to practice as a writer! Creative work in general is kind of like building a kite from scratch while falling down a cliff haha, just gotta figure things out as you go.

I have to admit I had a slight bias against Railgun-sama this round; not only are they a legacy winner, they were also the last winner confirmed by me. However, their story was definitely the kind of thing I was hoping for when I set the theme, and I'm just a sucker for a creative fantasy or speculative fiction setting.

The winner this round is @Railgun-sama, making them the first two-time winner.

I had a very difficult time writing this. Characters actions don't make much sense, people don't act like people, and it barely has any "fanservice." This will probably be the last time I use these characters, I don't feel comfortable writing them in omo content. Hopefully you enjoy the dialogue at least.

"My vassals and court jesters! Today you have a wonderful opportunity- Nay! Privilege, to accompany your fearless Queen on a night on the town."

"Violet, I Know it's your birthday, but please take off the Burger King crown. We are not subjects of your Gynarchy."

Violet climbs on the table and continues her speech. Her underlings crane their necks to look up at her, too afraid to make eye contact. 

"Scarlett, my dear. This is not merely a Burger King crown. It is a sacred symbol, symbolizing my right to a special day. Symbolically."

"The connection between modern capitalist businesses and feudal monarchies is quite strong. Even going as far as perpetuating CEOs have a right to be where they are, despite the poor labor practices-"

"I'm gonna stop you there Argent. While I appreciate your advice, as my advisor I need you to help find some fun activities for us to do as a group.

Violet leaps off the table onto a nearby bookshelf without missing a beat.

"So. If you look on page fifty-two. You should find a spinny wheel with various challenges on it. Spin it for me and fate will decide the game you play."

"This is a library! Get down from there you lunatic!" Scarlett scolds Violet who stands triumphantly atop the large bookshelf.

"Silence peasent! I will come down once the gauntlet is decided. Argent?"

"Um. It landed between drinking contest and dancing contest. What do I do?"

"Superhero landing!" Violet shouts drops from the bookshelf. She lands and rolls, stopping in a crouched position, crown still pristine stop her head.

"Then it is decided, a drink dance competition. First one to stop does the dishes for a week, and the winner does not have to do that. To the Bat Cave!"

After pushing furniture against the walls to make a dance floor, Violet pours two shots. One for Argent, one for Scarlett. She pushes play on a stereo and the competition begins.

"What exactly are we getting out of this?" Asks Scarlett.

"I don't know. But Violet looks happy. Also, she bought the liquor so, yeah." Argent replies, moonwalking away from Scarlett.

"Can I stop to pee?" Scarlett inquires, hiding her desperation by doing the running man.

"Hmm... Nope!" Violet answers a little too quickly.

"Is it because I almost made you pee yourself last week?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." 

Scarlett grumbles and keeps dancing. Argent wasn't looking so good either. Her body displayed an awkward rythm with her hands buried in her crotch, hips swaying from side to side. Not exactly graceful, but it was indeed a dance.

"Scarlett, you're going to win." Argent states.

"Don't be so sure, I leaked a little." Scarlett admits.

"Oh, no." Argent blurts in her usual monotone fashion. She crossed her legs and freezes, looking down at her grey yoga pants darken as urine begins to pool beneath her. It trails down both legs, but not before spreading back to the thighs underneath her butt, eventually soaking her socks and pooling beneath her.

Seeing her victory, Scarlett hobbles drunkenly to the bathroom. Tugging her jeans and panties down she sits on the toilet, spraying the seat a little before being properly seated.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I saw this and knew I just HAD to participate. I noticed that the contest hadn't had any entries in a while, so... at least, I thought I might as well give reviving it a shot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A trio of women stand in a small dorm building. Among them is Sophia, her roommate Naomi, and her girlfriend Hazel. Of the three, Hazel has just finished gulping down a one-liter bottle of water, one of two they have each been assigned. With a stroke of her soft and strong arms, it is tossed towards the recycling bin, which it misses by about a mile. "Damn, Zizi, have you considered joining the NBA?" Sophia speaks up, her tone sarcastic and whimsical. "sIIIIIgh, yes, yes I have soph." Sophia had finished her two bottles a while ago, but Naomi, being a slow drinker- the kind who has to pause every five seconds and take the bottle away from their mouth to swallow- is still not even halfway done with the second bottle.

Hazel has been leading this celebration, being the one with the most spunk and vitality. In a long-sleeved crop top and a thigh-length skirt, the curvaceous lady looks like the stereotypical "hot girl" trope, but she's actually the brains of the trio, gifted at topics close and necessary to her major field of psychology. Sophia is a psychology major too- in fact, they all are- but she doesn't get grades nearly as high as the once-valedictorian. She's a bit thinner than Hazel, but more importantly is she absolutely tiny. The same height as she was when she was 12, Sophia is easily the one with the most concentrated fuck off in her demeanor, reflected by her black leggings, band shirt, and various gothic accessories including a shiny niobium lip ring. Finally, Naomi, wearing fairly tight dress pants and a  is the most heavyset and jockish of the three as part of the women's football team. While she is quite nice, much like Sophia she buries her softer side under a layer of hysterical sass. This makes Naomi the funniest of the three, bar none.

These three girls couldn't seem more different, but they all had one thing in common: They all love to hold in their pee, for hours on end, only to let it all spill out into their clothes when they were done. That would be happening today, as Hazel had just set up their first holding contest, or at least the first with all three of them. All of them had been instructed to go pee in the evening last night and then not go again until about now, which was about 5:00; fortunately, none of them had any classes at the time. By their calculations, with their already full bladders and the rapid intake of large amounts of water, none of them will still be full by 6:00. Sure enough, Hazel and Naomi bounce lightly, and all three of them have their thighs quite close.

"Just so you guys know, when I win I'm not helping clean up." A blatant lie from Sophia, of course she'll clean up. And frankly... She's not so sure she'll win either, already feeling the effects of the water on her poor bladder... So too do Hazel and Naomi begin to fill up quicker and quicker. In particular, Hazel attempts to deflect: "pshh, of course you will, soph." Finally, Naomi, normally quiet, speaks up. "I'd hate to rain on your fun times, but can we actually do something to keep ourselves occupied, or are we just going to stand here like those weird pissing fountains? just asking." a glow quickly appears in Hazel's eyes, which is intercepted by Sophia. "Let me guess, Zizi. Desperate Mario Kart?"

Hazel throws the disk in the Wii U and turns it on. "of course, soph! You all know the rules." "Ughhhh." The rules are that whoever comes in last has to get a drink of water. And no peeing, obviously. Despite their grumpiness, Hazel could look at her friend and partner and see that both of them were clearly having fun... Eventually, though, the match was decided, and Naomi came in last. "Fuck, i already have to piss, this is like donating to Jeff Bezos." She gladly takes the water and gulps it down, her desperation mounting. Watching Naomi express this, Hazel herself feels her bladder act up, having to keep still for several seconds to hold it back... She glances over at Sophia, and her heart flutters when she sees that she, too, seems to be displaying subtle signs of desperation, showing visible restlessness and a tightness to her thighs characteristic of desperation. Gosh, Sophia is so cute, she thinks...

Hazel loses the second game, and by now, she's not holding it back much longer. Sophia looks over at her with a deep blush painted across her face, her girlfriend's bladder clearly visible against the waistband of her skirt, not at all hidden by her crop top. Naomi looks quite desperate too, not taking the first cup of water quite well, letting a hand lie between her sizeable thighs and bouncing as she watches Hazel take the second cup of water... She quickly boots up the next game, and initially gets a good start. However, a bladder spasm hits her, causing her to smack into the wall. "losing control there, Hazel my buddy? Now clearly in last place, she tries her best to catch up, and she can even tell that Sophia and Naomi aren't playing at their best; Sophia, in particular, is thin enough that her bladder bulge is quite noticeable by now. The lust inside her from seeing her girlfriend, plus a third cutie, so desperate combines with her own desperation to prevent her from making any headway, though, and sure enough.. Again, Hazel ends up in last place. Sophia confidently gets up, pouring a third cup of water... it makes a distinct tinkling sound as it splashes into the cup, pouring gently out of the bottle in a nice stream... Hazel watches this, and she can barely hold back any more. She stands up, a hand buried between her luscious thighs, and takes it in hand, gulping it down... That's when her limit breaks.

Water, as it goes into Hazel, comes right back out the other end, staining her skirt and panties as she gulps the water down. She drops the cup as she opens her legs, letting out an orgasmic sigh from the sheer relief, the artificial light of the room glistening off of her stream and the drops slowly crawling down her beautiful, smooth thighs... Naomi, watching Hazel make such a gorgeous mess as a powerful stream bursts through her panties, exclaims as she, too, feels wetness downstairs. "oh my god fuck fuck fuck-" Trying so hard to hold it back, Naomi is unable to restrain herself due to the sight of Hazel letting go of such a responsibility. Just thirty seconds after Hazel loses control, she too squats down as a dark patch quickly forms around her dress pants, streaming through and forming a second puddle on the floor.

And yet, while Hazel and Naomi concede, Sophia still stands proud, her bladder a champion among women. "Oh my god, you two-" Her cheeks lit up like it's Christmas, Sophia bends backwards and buries both her hands inbetween her legs, seeing no reason to stop trying to hide it. She has to piss BAD. "You're really going to do this to me right now, huh." "Soph, we couldn't control it!!" Sophia hobbles forward slowly towards Hazel, waiting for her to finish peeing. The stream lasts for thirty more torturous seconds, before it finally tapers to a stop... At that point, Sophia shoves Hazel aside, standing in the puddle of her girlfriend's pee. She opens her legs to shoulder length, and just as it seems like nothing is going to happen, a thick stream of pee bursts out from between Sophia's legs, through her black leggings. It combines with the puddle to make it enormous, almost as wide as Hazel is tall.

The three of them now soaked and relieved, they all kind of just collapse against the beanbags or on the floor. Hazel, seeing the opportunity, reaches over to give Sophia a passionate smooch on the lips, pulling away after about seven seconds. "god... we should clean up..." None of them wanted to clean up, but the three of them did so anyways, each of them changing out of their soiled outfits and tossing them into plastic bags to clean later. Hazel and Sophia constantly sneak lustful looks at eachother as they mop up their pee, prompting Naomi to speak up: "well, i think now seems like a good time to leave you two to your own devices. the lust between you two is so tangible i could loose an arrow with it. see ya." Seeing nothing more to help with, Naomi struts out, and the two girlfriends are left together to their own devices.

Finally, Sophia wraps her arms around Hazel, giving her gentle cheeks on the back of the neck in response to the newfound privacy. "eager, aren't you, huh soph?" "Eager as hell, Zizi." From then on, they saw no point in putting clean clothes back on as they hopped into bed together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

God i feel like this could be better, but.. I think for something that I decided to write three hours ago or something, it's pretty good! Impromptu writing practice is good for me, I think. If the contest is closed, I'll just fix this up and post it as a oneshot on the main fiction page.

The contest is alive as long as there are writers who will it so. Even if I were to step away, the contest could theoretically persist without me.

This time, I wrote what came to mind in the moment and just kept writing for as long as I felt like it. Submission;

-------------------------------------

It was... a stalemate. To her left, the overwhelming presence of Ev'lyn, intently focused. And to her right, the normally chatty Sandi had gone silent, those owl eyes of her scanning her adversaries for the any sign of weakness. The same was true for Hilga as well of course; it was unlikely she would ever find herself in a situation with greater stakes. As she had been taught, this was a battle on two levels - a physical, against her own body; and a mental, battling against her former companions.

In the dimly-lit room, all was truly laid bare between the three. Their struggle, their weakness, their determination. Drops of sweat would dance down Ev'lyn's neck and travel further down her defined arms, both as a result of the warm room and her concentration and struggle. Sandi would periodically bite her lip - a subtle sign which Hilga had not picked up on at first. Legs were constantly shifting, one crossed above the other and then the other crossed above one; this applied to all three, of course.

"Hnn hnnnf"

It was the first sound any of them had made in a long time, breaking the silence. Ev'lyn's low, throaty moan might almost have been threatening if it hadn't come from such a familiar source. It seemed things had gotten past a breaking point, and Ev'lyn was straining against a wave of pressure while massaging her midsection. Hilga could see Sandi shoot a glance towards the large woman - not a word came out of her, but her eyes were commanding; "submit and give up before you humiliate yourself further." Ev'lyn shuddered as she kept her body in humiliating motion, yet for the moment she did not give in.

Yet neither Sandi nor Hilga were as far behind as they might have appeared at first glance, or at least Hilga hoped that was the case. A moment's weakness could betray all of a woman's defenses, as demonstrated by Ev'lyn; crumpled and defenseless where before she was sitting as a proud warrior ought. Hilga was on that same razor's edge, ignoring the pleas and demands of her own body. If she was to be the one leading the triad, it would take that and plenty more. Sandi was a threat of course, poised much like a predator before swooping down for the kill. If she were to crush Ev'lyn, Hilga would be next.

Ev'lyn would rhythmically move now, pressing in, pressing down. Hilga caught a glimpse of her glistening inner thigh - sweat, or something else? Even a cornered animal will fight back, and Ev'lyn pushed on despite her dire straits. Sandi would subtly shudder and switch her legs around from time to time, but other than during these moments those predator eyes were always watching, watching. Her lithe form contrasted against her distended midsection and that intense gaze. Hilga wondered if it made Ev'lyn feel small, yet the woman seemed to focus so single-mindedly on managing her own body, locked in a reverie of pain and attempted control.

Hilga was fast approaching trouble, too. The knife's edge seemed thinner than she'd previously imagined, and she had started to worry she might not be able to fight against it as Ev'lyn had. That she might simply be pushed over. That she might.. spill. Her doubt reached its climax just as her body did - a wave. She fought back with all her might - she was beyond being able to care about appearances at this point even as it might destroy her.

"Haaan... Fooo..."

The sound escaped from deep within her, slipping out through her gritted teeth. When she was able to open her eyes, Sandi was analyzing her. There was the predator, the commanding eyes again. Yet Hilga thought she could make out just the faintest shimmer of doubt in there too - not only the absolute demand for submission she had seen before. She though. She hoped.