Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperation experience with a friend of mine

7 hours ago, ssjammerz said:

Nice story! Even nicer that your friend knows about your kink. How did you go about telling her and what was her initial reaction? I've been very careful in opening up lately. Would like to see some success stories to boost my confidence!

I don't remember the exact contexts, but due to how close we are we've shared a lot of our sexual experiences with other people, like I kinda know to what extent she's gone with her boyfriend and same for her with my ex.  She knew I had a weird fetish and eventually curiosity got the better of her and I just decided to tell her.  Initially she reacted that it's gross and she wouldn't want to do it, but she admitted that if it was her boyfriend and they'd been together for a while she might consider it.  Either way it's not really an important detail that she knows, it's just cause she was teasing me about it it was kind of funny.

Great anecdote, thanks for sharing. I have had many close platonic girl friends over the years, and while I've only directly divulged my omo fetish to a couple of them, I suspect that many if not most of them had an inkling based on how I acted/reacted to them in desperate or other pee-related situations (women are indeed far more intuitive than we are). I always loved the occasions when they would play into this, by going on about their desperation (like your friend), or announcing to me a little leak or tinkle, or even calling or texting when they are in a desperate situation. These moments are so great because they're an intimate yet innocent way of flirting, and are often somewhat random and spontaneous. Consider yourself lucky, I always have!