• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Advice before committing to a possible fallacy of sorts

Question

I am genuinely asking before I do commit but would it be considered immoral if I were to intentionally wet my self near someone even tho they will never know for the extra excitement ofrjust that or would tha be considered immoral or possibly criminal in the UK

And also the property in the way of possible harm is all mine 

Edited by monkeyboy
Additional info (see edit history)

3 answers to this question

Ok let's break this down and see at what point this perhaps becomes wrong because it is a slight moral dilemma isn't it

Now you can play the event out in so many different ways each having a different level of possible immorality 

Now what I was thinking was I throw on some old black clothes and perhaps just have a wee without them ever finding out 

Then you can go to what I believe to be the next stage which is staged desperation and then having am accident or intentionally peeing with the intention of seeing that person's reaction or in public seeing people's reactions to that

At what point does any of that become considered wrong so long as your not say peeing on someone's furniture that don't belong to you or like getting someone else to clean up the accident if that got you off because your creating chores for them etc I'm really curious to see people's reactions to this