Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

On 10/15/2020 at 9:10 AM, willbill said:

Just sharing a quick account of an experience from yesterday...

I was in the bathroom cleaning the sink and mirror when my wife (who was working on cleaning the kitchen at the time) all of a sudden made a mad dash into the bathroom, saying "oh my god, oh my god, I need to pee" as she quickly dashed to the toilet right in front of me.

With one motion she undid and pulled down her pants but then had to reach again to get her underwear down separately for some reason.  It happened as quick as a flash almost, but in this split second looking right towards her, I saw pee coming out as she got her underwear down before even sitting down on the toilet.  

Panties were definitely wet.  She said it came on all of a sudden while cleaning the kitchen counter and she immediately ran to the bathroom, saying it started coming out as she was getting her underwear down.   Definitely my surprise of the day.

I do like "kinda makes it", because it implies she kinda didn't make it, at the same time!

Sounds like the start of urge incontinence... maybe more frequent accidents will follow, and eventually adult pull-ups and nappies 😉

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)