Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

We need an omorashi tinder

16 hours ago, love2peemyself said:

That's fair and this is perfectly understandable...

I'd like to create more than a tinder like a sort of social network 100%omo with maps genre kinks around omo and only registred people can enter you know? Like a tumblr with meeting and people searching features idk...

if this really great forum www.omorashi.org could include features like that and make the blogging more easier and a little more social it would be perfect!

Yeah like they said above omo org makes it difficult to have one on one communication, meet ups or anything related to that(understandably) I’ve tried to post even just a Snapchat name and it gets taken down. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/14/2020 at 6:12 PM, JulesH said:

Just use regular Tinder. I've been doing it for years with very positive results.

Put some very mild omorashi illustrations and a funny bio and some people will appear.

Can you be a bit more specific on what you put in a funny bio? I'm looking into this myself. I can find plenty of omorashi illustrations but I'm really not sure what I'd put in a bio on Tinder.

1 hour ago, justfeelsgood said:

Can you be a bit more specific on what you put in a funny bio? I'm looking into this myself. I can find plenty of omorashi illustrations but I'm really not sure what I'd put in a bio on Tinder.

Hi. You can see the original in this old post:

Also please read the part about making the profile less explicit outside of Japan, as Tinder is much stricter in the west (or western women are more "trigger happy" on the report button, I don't know...). I always got banned minutes after opening my omorashi Tinder abroad and sometimes the phone number ban is permanent!

It is definitely possible to find partners into omo on tinder, personally I wouldn't put anything at all in the bio/profile pics but subtly drop hints after you've been chatting with someone for a little while. When I say subtle hints, I mean super tame things like 'I'm bursting for a pee but cba to get up' just to gauge their reaction. Back when I was on tinder I was surprised by how many women I spoke to who were quite open to casually discussing peeing/desperation. 

• 4 weeks later...

I met my husband in real life (and actually lost my virginity to him after wetting my skirt in front of him at a party), but my view on this is that actually you can be quite open about interests like this as long as you do it right. I wouldn't blast my fetishes at unsuspecting strangers because it's just TMI, but it's really not unusual for women to be into holding or even wetting, especially if it's something intimate to share with a partner. Even I wouldn't be anywhere near as into this as I am if not for the fact my husband really gets off to me wetting and we use it as foreplay. Just bring it up when it's time to talk about sex and you might be surprised just how common this kink can be.

I would say it does depend on your orientation though. Though I might be biased being female, I do think omorashi is very much a female dominated kink, for biological reasons. Women end up desperate and wetting in public much more than men and those scenarios and concerns end up turning into kinks - not to mention that the way it's arranged down there makes holding pee feel good for a lot of us. So it should be pretty easy to find a girl into wetting, but a guy is a bit less likely I think. You can see that from how a massive majority of omorashi stories/experiences/videos are about girls. Even in the news it's pretty clear. There are literally protest movements in India to provide enough toilets for ladies because some women are forced to soil themselves in public.

I feel like some of the (straight) guys on here are way too shy to talk about what's actually a mostly feminine fetish with women...it's really not so hard to find a woman who will wet herself for you, especially if she knows it turns you on. Intimacy helps a lot with breaking down sexual barriers.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
7 hours ago, China Girl said:

I met my husband in real life (and actually lost my virginity to him after wetting my skirt in front of him at a party), but my view on this is that actually you can be quite open about interests like this as long as you do it right. I wouldn't blast my fetishes at unsuspecting strangers because it's just TMI, but it's really not unusual for women to be into holding or even wetting, especially if it's something intimate to share with a partner. Even I wouldn't be anywhere near as into this as I am if not for the fact my husband really gets off to me wetting and we use it as foreplay. Just bring it up when it's time to talk about sex and you might be surprised just how common this kink can be.

That sounds amazingly beautiful! Did you wet deliberately - perhaps because he asked you to? Was this the first time you met him?

You could expand that into a much longer story!

I have never thought of wetting as a 'female' activity, although I must say women do it better than we can because you have no control how it spreads.

Of course, if you are right, then if women put this on their Tinder profile (or even maybe used a picture of themselves in peed jeans) the boys would come flocking.

Edited by David_E (see edit history)

I actually haven't told that story in full because I was 16 at the time and I think it counts as underage content. I looked about the same back then as I do now, but I think we're only supposed to tell 18+ experiences and I really don't want to be accidentally sharing something not allowed on this site.

Obviously I'm not saying only women wet themselves, but the vast majority of wetting-related media, from stories, experiences, art, videos, and even mentions in the news, are women having accidents. Having an accident is simply more a concern for women than men in general and that creates more women with wetting kinks as a result, along with the fact holding pee generally feels better for us in a sexual sense.

To give an example I posted earlier, this is an advertisement for adult diapers from Thailand. Note that a cute girl is shown driving, because they're marketed for ladies on a long road trip when we might end up having an accident.

72855806_2543949625690264_556356615981236224_o.thumb.jpg.7b32dff7aa58aedd7e995af1221e6979.jpg

Also, in South Korea, apparently 1 in 5 women suffer from urinary incontinence. As in, literally over 20% of women pee in their panties on a regular basis.

https://www.nature.com/articles/3901270

Wetting is simply mostly a female thing and it's not controversial at all. The only reason people would think otherwise is that a lot of kink sites have a bit of a problem with respectful treatment of women, so we stay away to avoid being creeped on. I definitely wouldn't want to be hanging out with gross guys who jack off to underage art of toddlers, for example, which isn't allowed on this site according to the guidelines. This site does a really good job towards being accepting of women so it's a bit closer to the reality of omorashi being mostly a female interest IRL.

8 hours ago, China Girl said:

Having an accident is simply more a concern for women

8 hours ago, China Girl said:

holding pee generally feels better for us in a sexual sense.

My high-school steady certainly agreed with your second statement above.  But many worry about wetting during sex.  Consequently, some USA stores sell PeePodMats.

https://www.peapodmats.com/

The 90-cm by 150-cm size suits adults.  They do have a couple down sides.  Snagging that tears a layer makes them leak.  They only stay in place when bedding beneath stays firmly in place.  But where one or both partners night wet or the woman leaks during sex, they're much more reliable than disposable products.  When a user folds them top-side-out, they look enough like terry-cloth towels that no one notices them in the laundry.

I retired from alcohol and sex before Rachelkirwan posted about them.  But she can tell you how they work for post-party and sex uses.

Well with wetting during sex I'm pretty sure that's actually biologically impossible for guys (not that I want to speak for people I'm not). Certainly I've never heard of it. For us though the urethra and the vagina are different holes so pissing during orgasm is a very real (and extremely fun) danger. The most powerful orgasms I've ever had in my life are being fucked hard on a bursting bladder, absolutely drenching my husband in pee.

Basically there's an entire list of reasons omorashi is mostly a female thing.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)