Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

We need an omorashi tinder

Not entirely the same thing, an interesting idea I had (but am not sure how to implement) is something like a BLE system that notifies you if you come in range of another person who has marked that they are "into" omorashi on the app. You could discreetly find other people near you, but it's more of a concept than anything.

I don't know how to really do privacy, security etc. for a smartphone app (and don't have a dev license for iPhones), and I'm not even sure if there would be interest.

1 hour ago, Empeeror said:

Not entirely the same thing, an interesting idea I had (but am not sure how to implement) is something like a BLE system that notifies you if you come in range of another person who has marked that they are "into" omorashi on the app. You could discreetly find other people near you, but it's more of a concept than anything.

I don't know how to really do privacy, security etc. for a smartphone app (and don't have a dev license for iPhones), and I'm not even sure if there would be interest.

I like the idea. Like something you could activate when you want other omo enthusiast to know but time of location when you want 

4 hours ago, JulesH said:

Just use regular Tinder. I've been doing it for years with very positive results.

Put some very mild omorashi illustrations and a funny bio and some people will appear.

I want to do this but I’m also already really paranoid of people looking on my phone you know? 

16 hours ago, AliasnameTO said:

Lol I have my moments. But the people who could program it are the ones I would call geniuses.

Facts

8 hours ago, Railgun-sama said:

I'd definitely be behind this. If I had even a speck of skill for coding/computer science, I'd make like Thanos and say "Fine, I'll do it myself." (But alas, my talents are limited to writing) It's hard enough dating people already without that extra layer of worrying about whether or not they'll be into omo.

My skills are limited to music which helps me absolutely none for omo

46 minutes ago, JAW182 said:

This would be great because I find it impossibly hard to meet a girl close by here in New Jersey into this fetish.

Jersey girls hit my mans up!!! And while your at it west Texas girls hit me up!!!

Back when I was single I was using Tinder quite often to meet girls and would sometimes drop very subtle hints that I was into desperation/peeing and would sometimes steer the conversation towards it, it was amazing how open some girls were towards talking about it. There was one girl I met through Tinder and ending up dating for around 6 months who used to drink loads of cups of tea every day and was very open in telling me that she 'literally always' needs a wee, admitted to me that it feels really good when you can finally pee after holding for ages. She taught horse riding and mentioned a few times that she would often find herself desperate for a wee while teaching and talked about how difficult it is to ride a horse when bursting. She also seemed quite interested to hear about times that I had been desperate, and I remember her once sending me loads of waterfall gifs to tease me when I told her I was stuck in a long conference and desperate to pee. I remember once arriving home with her after a date and I was absolutely bursting after drinking so many green teas with our dinner, and when I went to the toilet I pissed hard for around a minute. Afterwards she mentioned that she heard me peeing for ages and seemed quite impressed with how long my stream had lasted.

Another girl I met through Tinder also admitted that she loves the feeling of finally getting to pee after being stuck holding it for ages, and that she often ends up peeing for a minute or longer because she's been holding on too long. She also joked that she'd like to watch me pee, but sadly due to distance I never ended up meeting up with her to make that a reality. Someone else I talked to quite a lot through Tinder mentioned to me that she has a 'good bladder' which is lucky because she worked in a shop and 'needs to pee all the time' because she drinks a lot of water, but has to hold it for hours because she can't leave the shop floor.

Of course, I was very lucky to meet my girlfriend through Tinder who enjoys seeing me desperate and also likes the feeling of holding a full bladder. When we first started talking I would sometimes drop hints or mention that I really needed to pee and she would always seem quite interested to hear about my situation! She even told me about the time that she was out with her friends and ended up so bursting to pee that she wet herself outside her house because she was too desperate to make it inside to the toilet.

9 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Back when I was single I was using Tinder quite often to meet girls and would sometimes drop very subtle hints that I was into desperation/peeing and would sometimes steer the conversation towards it, it was amazing how open some girls were towards talking about it. There was one girl I met through Tinder and ending up dating for around 6 months who used to drink loads of cups of tea every day and was very open in telling me that she 'literally always' needs a wee, admitted to me that it feels really good when you can finally pee after holding for ages. She taught horse riding and mentioned a few times that she would often find herself desperate for a wee while teaching and talked about how difficult it is to ride a horse when bursting. She also seemed quite interested to hear about times that I had been desperate, and I remember her once sending me loads of waterfall gifs to tease me when I told her I was stuck in a long conference and desperate to pee. I remember once arriving home with her after a date and I was absolutely bursting after drinking so many green teas with our dinner, and when I went to the toilet I pissed hard for around a minute. Afterwards she mentioned that she heard me peeing for ages and seemed quite impressed with how long my stream had lasted.

Another girl I met through Tinder also admitted that she loves the feeling of finally getting to pee after being stuck holding it for ages, and that she often ends up peeing for a minute or longer because she's been holding on too long. She also joked that she'd like to watch me pee, but sadly due to distance I never ended up meeting up with her to make that a reality. Someone else I talked to quite a lot through Tinder mentioned to me that she has a 'good bladder' which is lucky because she worked in a shop and 'needs to pee all the time' because she drinks a lot of water, but has to hold it for hours because she can't leave the shop floor.

Of course, I was very lucky to meet my girlfriend through Tinder who enjoys seeing me desperate and also likes the feeling of holding a full bladder. When we first started talking I would sometimes drop hints or mention that I really needed to pee and she would always seem quite interested to hear about my situation! She even told me about the time that she was out with her friends and ended up so bursting to pee that she wet herself outside her house because she was too desperate to make it inside to the toilet.

Oh how I want to try this but I’m not in a huge city and I’m deathly afraid of someone I know finding it 

7 hours ago, JustCallMeC said:

Oh how I want to try this but I’m not in a huge city and I’m deathly afraid of someone I know finding it 

That's fair and this is perfectly understandable...

I'd like to create more than a tinder like a sort of social network 100%omo with maps genre kinks around omo and only registred people can enter you know? Like a tumblr with meeting and people searching features idk...

if this really great forum www.omorashi.org could include features like that and make the blogging more easier and a little more social it would be perfect!

Edited by love2peemyself (see edit history)
9 hours ago, love2peemyself said:

I'd like to create more than a tinder like a sort of social network 100%omo with maps genre kinks around omo and only registred people can enter you know? Like a tumblr with meeting and people searching features idk...

if this really great forum www.omorashi.org could include features like that and make the blogging more easier and a little more social it would be perfect!

If I remember correct omorashi.org was always standing the ground that this is not a dating site of any kind, and actively looking for personal connections here was always discouraged, so I don't think anything like that can happen here.

However I like the idea. I would join regular Tinder but I heard from so many of my friends how lame their experiences were there, and I need something more private, where it would be ok to not put your face up until you get into private communication like DMs, especially if I mention kinks. And I assume in Tinder it looks odd if you don't put any face pics for people to see upfront.

By the way, there's something remotely similar already was made. There's PeeFans site where they have members map feature where you can search people by location. As expected, most people there don't disclose their location or limit it to the country only what shows they don't want to meet anyone. And among people who share location, there's like 30% from Britain and Germany, everything else looks like scattered desert. Even the entire US East Coast has maybe less than 200 profiles total. There's literally no one active nearby where I live in the US, and the nearest not abandoned woman profile is like at least few hours away. I don't know if so few people into omorashi actually want to meet anyone, or maybe that feature is not as popular as it could be, but I would like to see something like that on more popular platform. Maybe it would give better chances to people for actual connections beyond anon avatars where you will never know who's actually behind that nickname?

12 hours ago, love2peemyself said:

That's fair and this is perfectly understandable...

There's a lot of liability involved in facilitating irl connections and Maki understandably wants none of it. That doesn't mean that you can't connect irl with folks from the site - I have - but you cannot broadcast your irl location here.

On 10/19/2020 at 4:16 AM, JustCallMeC said:

We’re on omo org. This shit would blow up 

not everyone who likes omo is on this site. many hidden gems

On 10/19/2020 at 4:23 AM, VanCanto99 said:

I mean for start, "word of mouth" is probably the best way to start spreading it. Maybe look at other pee related forums, discord servers, etc. Also it could easily be advertised on something like fetlife and other sites like that.

this is a good idea