Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Favorite scenario/fantasy


Recommended Posts

The big turn-on for me is: pissing herself where she stands and not giving a damn' 

Not squatting, not pulling her panties aside, not pantomiming desperation (although real desperation and losing control are good), not being unduly distressed or -better still - "Fuck it, I guess this is where I piss"

It follows that the carefree way that some women piss in their bikinis and their swimsuits, freely and without embarrassment, pushes all the right buttons.

But you asked about fantasies: things that might not ever happen, and might even be impossible...

So: let's see a Beach Volleyball match, with some extra rules:

  • The players drink a litre of water and a half-litre of isotonic salt-replacement drink;
  • Each hour, in the two hours preceding the match;
  • They take a bladder irritant ten minutes before the start;
  • No squatting, no pulling-down or pulling aside your shorts or bikini bottoms;
  • No breaks or timeouts;
  • But urinating on the pitch is perfectly acceptable;
  • ...And the game has serious prize money, so they play flat-out, and play to win.
Link to post

I've posted this here before, but this is a scenario that I keep thinking about and never fails to turn me on:

One fantasy that I think about often is that I’m working as an estate agent (realtor) and have been out doing back to back appointments all day, drinking plenty of tea and water and haven’t had chance to pee. By the time I am with my final client of the day (I usually imagine her as an attractive, professional older lady) I am absolutely bursting but have to stay professional and keep my composure.

I am showing her round a number of different properties and while viewing one of the final houses of the day I can’t hang on any longer. I have no choice but to admit my predicament to her and politely excuse myself to the loo, only to find that I can’t use it because the water in the property has been switched off. I apologise to her and carry on with the viewing although of course she now knows that I need to pee and can’t go, and is enjoying my predicament. I complete the rest of the viewing while trying to keep my suit trousers dry and not let on how desperate I am.

We drive to the next house and get stuck in traffic (she notices me squirming around  in the car) and as soon as we arrive I immediately excuse myself to the bathroom only to find that the toilet is being replaced and the new one hasn’t even been plumbed in yet. I try my best to carry on with the viewing but I’m now so desperate that I can’t hide how badly I need to go and am more concerned with not soaking my trousers in front of the client than showing the property.

There are a few different endings to this fantasy, one is where I am showing her the bathroom when I completely piss myself and absolutely drench my suit trousers and leave a huge puddle on the floor, another is where I start to wet myself then jump into the bath to save pissing all over the floor, another is where I piss in the sink while she watches, or maybe have to run out into the garden and pee in the bushes.

One ending I really like is where the client offers to help me and tells me to follow her into the garden. I’m worried the neighbours will see me peeing so she tells me to stand next to her, holds some of the paperwork/brochures out in front of us and says she doesn’t mind if I “water the plants” while we stand there pretending to look over the paperwork. As I’m relieving myself next to her she comments on my never ending stream of piss and how desperately I must have needed to go, and asks me how long I had been holding on for and whether I feel better now after finally getting to relieve myself after waiting for so many hours.

Another variation of this fantasy is that I’m with a senior female colleague and both of us are absolutely dying to pee, both trying to keep our composure and stay professional and polite despite our very full bladders.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Another variation of this fantasy is that I’m with a senior female colleague and both of us are absolutely dying to pee, both trying to keep our composure and stay professional and polite despite our very full bladders.

This would be fun to read about!

Link to post

I have 2 favourite scenarios/fantasies, both are about females suffering prolonged desperation and in an embarrassing public setting, The outcome could be either a wetting accident or a just made it in time scenario.

The first is of a girl working in a shop/supermarket/kiosk who is absolutely desperate to pee to the point of being on the verge of wetting herself but has no-one to relieve her for a break and has to keep working serving customers whilst embarrassingly dancing and jiggling about, trying not to draw attention to her predicament.

The second is about a shy girl travelling in a bus with no onboard toilet, who has been needing to pee for some time when the bus gets stuck in a massive prolonged traffic hold-up. She is the only female passenger on the bus with all the others being male and strangers. As she becomes more and more desperate, some of the males get off and pee at the roadside although there is no cover, As she reaches the point where she can't sit still, her desperation is obvious and the males suggest she pees at the roadside too. But that means she will be in full view of them and all the other standstill traffic...

Link to post

Just about any female wetting in tight shorts, jean shorts, jeans, pajamas, or snow pants. (Not that I don't like regular pants, skirts/dresses, panties, even swimsuits for wetting too) For fantasies, a wide range of scenarios as long as they're not violent or explicit. For real life, they have to either enjoy it or not mind it.

Some of my favorites include:

-Not wanting to get up from bed, playing a game, etc. and just peeing herself where she is

-Sitting in the snow and peeing her snow pants (I've done that)

-Being tickled into wetting herself (bonus points if it's on her way to the bathroom, though of course in real life she has to not mind) I wish I could experience this too.

-Fear wetting (fantasy only, unless she finds it enjoyable)

-Bondage induced wetting (only either consensual or fantasy or both). Sometimes I wish I could experience it too.

-Desperation before the wetting, sometimes including looking for a bathroom and thinking she can get her relief but finding she can't. Or better yet, being teased with lots of flowing water and stuff. (Which I was partly able to both live out and help someone else enjoy on the Live Action Omo forum, though I didn't experience a full blown wetting like she did)

-Or, deciding she's not likely to find a bathroom and will most likely end up wet, and just deliberately wetting herself right there to spare herself the pain of more desperation.

-Being spanked while desperate and subsequently wetting herself during the spanking. Or being spanked after wetting. (More fun if it's consensual)

-Giving someone a clothed golden shower through her pants, shorts, or underwear

-Staying in her wet pants, shorts, dress, or underwear for an extended period of time, including up to drying point

Link to post

An incident at a play suggests:  Three or more female college thespians take a two week summer stay in a has-been victorian beach house in a has-been vacation town.  They agree to take mutual challenges doing frightening, embarrassing, etc. things so they will be more comfortable playing extreme roles.  They also agree to spring unexpected tricks on each other.  (How well did you remember your lines when that falling fresnel lamp just missed you last term?)  They'll try nothing that injures or promps neighbors to phone police.   

As an example the YouTube clip wirh the snake jumping out of the toilet inspires one to pull it in the others.  

But when reading, the writing style matters more to me than the situation. 

Link to post

A favorite scenario/ fantasy of mine is that a female didn’t follow the set rules by her male dominant and therefore is being punished by a spanking. While she’s being spanked, real desperation comes around the corner and she pees freely on the lap of the male. The only solution is being put into diapers for the rest of the day and treating the female more in a childlike manner. 

Link to post
18 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

I have 2 favourite scenarios/fantasies, both are about females suffering prolonged desperation and in an embarrassing public setting, The outcome could be either a wetting accident or a just made it in time scenario.

The first is of a girl working in a shop/supermarket/kiosk who is absolutely desperate to pee to the point of being on the verge of wetting herself but has no-one to relieve her for a break and has to keep working serving customers whilst embarrassingly dancing and jiggling about, trying not to draw attention to her predicament.

The second is about a shy girl travelling in a bus with no onboard toilet, who has been needing to pee for some time when the bus gets stuck in a massive prolonged traffic hold-up. She is the only female passenger on the bus with all the others being male and strangers. As she becomes more and more desperate, some of the males get off and pee at the roadside although there is no cover, As she reaches the point where she can't sit still, her desperation is obvious and the males suggest she pees at the roadside too. But that means she will be in full view of them and all the other standstill traffic...

This are absolutely two of my favorite situations and fantasies  too.

A kiosk girl or a waitress desperate to wee, but no pee break for her for some more hours, is a total arousing imagine for me.

I did write some stories and experiences, here on omorashi about it.

”No wee for a kiosk girl “ “Kiosk girl can’t go all day long “ “Nowhere to go for a street vendor girl “ and some more.

Your second scenario is for me arousing too.

The imagination about a long bus journey where boys and men can pee on the road beside the bus, but girls and women have to hold it, is total hot for me.

Your scenario you wrote, with only one girl girl on the bus, is totally hot for me.

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, huberp76 said:

This are absolutely two of my favorite situations and fantasies  too.

A kiosk girl or a waitress desperate to wee, but no pee break for her for some more hours, is a total arousing imagine for me.

I did write some stories and experiences, here on omorashi about it.

”No wee for a kiosk girl “ “Kiosk girl can’t go all day long “ “Nowhere to go for a street vendor girl “ and some more.

Your second scenario is for me arousing too.

The imagination about a long bus journey where boys and men can pee on the road beside the bus, but girls and women have to hold it, is total hot for me.

Your scenario you wrote, with only one girl girl on the bus, is totally hot for me.

 

We do seem to share the same tastes in desperation scenarios, don't we. I too love the waitress situation, or maybe a girl serving in a coffee shop or bar on her own, dying to go for a wee but unable to leave her position unattended. I know for a fact all of these situations actually do happen all the time, as I have discovered from my own experience. Also my twitter searches have found numerous tweets from girls caught in exactly these types of circumstances, and that's what I particularly like about them - they are ordinary everyday situations, probably happening all around us. I often fantasise  when a girl working alone is serving me in a shop or coffee bar etc., and wonder if she is bursting to go for a wee and how long she may be forced to wait 'til she can relieve herself. BTW I have read and enjoyed your posts about the kiosk girls etc, nice work!

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...