Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite scenario/fantasy

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

School role-play in which participants deliberately hydrate before class.  Permission is denied when hands go up and anyone that wets has to strip in front of the class and spend the rest of the day naked.

Naked in class.png

Oh c'mon now, you think you can just post a pic like that without some sauce?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lately I've been fantasizing about my friend and I sharing a cab with a couple men, sitting on their laps. I let the guy know I have to piss really bad, and he encourages me that I can hold it. Once I

I've posted this here before, but this is a scenario that I keep thinking about and never fails to turn me on: One fantasy that I think about often is that I’m working as an estate agent (realtor

Girl has an accident in the car, after intense desperation followed by a true loss of control

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Aaron said:

From a vid that is no longer available on xhamster, sorry.

This was the link:

https://xhamster.com/videos/cmnf-jap-college-1264154?embed=related&from=player_related

OK, found it elsewhere https://enf-cmnf.com/tube/videos/2634/japanese-cmnf-college/

It's a fun video that centres around CMNF (Clothed Male Naked Female).  My fantasy is that the girls only end up naked as a punishment for wetting themselves. In the video there is even a guy mopping the floor and the seats and flooring are perfect for accidents.

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

OK, found it elsewhere https://enf-cmnf.com/tube/videos/2634/japanese-cmnf-college/

It's a fun video that centres around CMNF (Clothed Male Naked Female).  My fantasy is that the girls only end up naked as a punishment for wetting themselves. In the video there is even a guy mopping the floor and the seats and flooring are perfect for accidents.

There it is!  Thanks!

3 hours ago, China Girl said:

I actually do something like that with my friend who's into wetting sometimes. Though it's more simple, whoever has an accident has to take off her underwear and go naked under her skirt/dress for the rest of the day. It's very naughty when the wind is blowing!

Well, now I have something new to fantasize about, sounds like it'd be pretty hot to witness.  Why didn't I think about this before?  It sounds so simple yet incredibly naughty!

My ex used to say to me she would be going out in a tight dress but made a point of saying she would be pantyless to avoid  vpl just to tease me,

i would comment that’s very naughty to which she replied she would have to be mindful crossing her legs so not to reveal her secret,

she enjoyed the thrill of it, I’m sure plenty of men got an eyefull as the dresses were often short...

We're actually both really big upskirt fans (my husband for me, and since I'm bi, I like it with women too). I'm a bit ashamed to say it, but sometimes we would be together on a staircase or escalator, and compare notes on the panties we saw above us...

The thought of someone seeing my diaper under my skirt is very naughty to me too. Though people are mostly much too polite to comment.

Guest Owens

Hard to choose just one. I love fear wetting. Not real ones but maybe during a role playing or in a haunted house. I had an ex who willingly participated in this and enjoyed it a bit even tho she doesn't have the fetish. My biggest guilty pleasure is that I also would like it if she made me do it from fear/desperation during a role play too. Especially if BDSM is involved

My number one is the ‘just barely made it’ trope. Not necessarily making it to a toilet, but to a place they can pee without being caught. Love the frantic dance to get clothes out of the way and then the full force, undignified, unstoppable firehose torrent of pee that is finally released with that groan of relief *chef kiss*

I also love the CGL dynamic where the little is ‘potty training’. I have a few for this:

- the little is naughty and potties in their pants and other naughty places to be put back in diapers

- the little tries really hard to wait but the rule is that their big has to take them to the potty and they keep saying ‘just a minute, I’m busy’ until the little has an accident. The big will tease them a little about how they should have asked to go potty sooner and put them back in diapers.

- where the little is diapered ‘just in case’ because it’s a long outing and they are determined not to use it. But something goes sideways and they get stuck in traffic or far away from a potty and the little is trying not to have an accident but they need to go so bad, and their big reminds them that this is why they’re diapered and they can wet the diaper whenever they’re ready.

and finally, the ‘creative accident’ where a non conventional means to hold/hide/dispose the pee is used. I’m obsessed with the idea of one person helping another stuff a towel/pillow/anything to their privates to soak up the flood because it’s not going to wait any longer. Stealth pees into potted plants, jars/bottles, or literally anything that I’ll hold/soak up the whole bladder so the desperate party doesn’t pee in their pants… but now have to find a way to take care of their accident without drawing attention to the fact that they couldn’t make it to the toilet in time.

Hard choice, but for me it's helping another person to hold it. Holding his/her crotch with my hand and encouraging them to good it longer while they squirm and moan, crossing their legs. Going on rubbing and squeezing between their thighs through their already wet clothing and telling them to keep struggling after they already leaked. Feeling their hot pee gushing through my fingers as they keep fighting against their aching bladder until they finally lose control and completely soak everything...

And of course having somebody doing this to me would be just as hot.

Like having some kind of holding contest where you are not allowed to hold yourself but only your partner.

By the way, if anybody knows some pics or vids featuring something similar it would be greatly appreciated