Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite scenario/fantasy

19 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

The question is would they piss blood? It something I have seriously wondered though, would vampires technically go to the bathroom seeing as they don't eat or drink, except they do technically drink blood.

There are many different versions of vampires. Maybe there's one that urinates voluminously like a vampire bat.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lately I've been fantasizing about my friend and I sharing a cab with a couple men, sitting on their laps. I let the guy know I have to piss really bad, and he encourages me that I can hold it. Once I

I've posted this here before, but this is a scenario that I keep thinking about and never fails to turn me on: One fantasy that I think about often is that I’m working as an estate agent (realtor

Girl has an accident in the car, after intense desperation followed by a true loss of control

Posted Images

@Jimmy Olsen

"There are many different versions of vampires. Maybe there's one that urinates voluminously like a vampire bat."

That's true, there are as many varieties of vampires as there are people and everybody has different rules for them. In my own vampire stories I tend to pick and choose the rules based on whatever suits the plot the best. But I am thinking that maybe now I do want to do a vampire urination story. In my stories I never really addressed the fact that vampires would need to urinate or whether they would need to urinate, but it something I have always thought about, so I think writing a specific pee fetish story about a vampire who drinks too much blood and then has to pee has potential. It allows me to combine my weird speculative interests with my pee fetish again!

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Jimmy Olsen

"There are many different versions of vampires. Maybe there's one that urinates voluminously like a vampire bat."

That's true, there are as many varieties of vampires as there are people and everybody has different rules for them. In my own vampire stories I tend to pick and choose the rules based on whatever suits the plot the best. But I am thinking that maybe now I do want to do a vampire urination story. In my stories I never really addressed the fact that vampires would need to urinate or whether they would need to urinate, but it something I have always thought about, so I think writing a specific pee fetish story about a vampire who drinks too much blood and then has to pee has potential. It allows me to combine my weird speculative interests with my pee fetish again!

The Hotel Transylvania animated series actually did have a scene like that where Mabel drinks too much blood and has to pee.

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

@LifeIsStrange

"The Hotel Transylvania animated series actually did have a scene like that where Mabel drinks too much blood and has to pee."

Wow, I'm surprised that somebody actually addressed that issue and it was on a children's series of all things!

I was quite surprised too, here's the scene:

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

"I like girls sitting in a field or some other public place where it would be easy to hide the evidence, and they're wearing a skirt and can't hold it anymore so they let go into the grass/river/wherever they are, leaving no evidence behind, just peeing freely while sitting and no one knows."

A classmate and I once did this in the school field for a dare! There wasn't really desperation involved, it was just messing around for a joke and to 'annoy' another friend we had who was a bit OCD about everything and easily shocked. I can confirm, it is very easy to pee on the grass while wearing a skirt (as long as it isn't too tight) and not get caught!

6 hours ago, Jaieee said:

Lately I've been fantasizing about my friend and I sharing a cab with a couple men, sitting on their laps. I let the guy know I have to piss really bad, and he encourages me that I can hold it. Once I start leaking, I make him press his hands between my legs to help me hold it. I'm quite worried about having an accident in the taxi, but the man says I won't. He keeps telling me I can hold it as I pass straight through my panties and wet myself all over his lap.

Another one- every time I see a delivery guy outside, I imagine needing to sign for a delivery, and wetting my pants in the doorway.

First fantasy is one I fantasize myself in happening. Having a girl desperate to pee badly, doing all she can to hold it in sitting on my lap. Can have a kissing session or something and as the desperation continues to build up, she starts to squirm and move around more and more to make holding it in easier. She says she has to go but doesn't want to leave and continues until she no longer can hold it in and completely bursts in her pants wetting her and me.

9 hours ago, Jaieee said:

Lately I've been fantasizing about my friend and I sharing a cab with a couple men, sitting on their laps. I let the guy know I have to piss really bad, and he encourages me that I can hold it. Once I start leaking, I make him press his hands between my legs to help me hold it. I'm quite worried about having an accident in the taxi, but the man says I won't. He keeps telling me I can hold it as I pass straight through my panties and wet myself all over his lap.

You are the answer to my life long unfulfilled fantasy, having a desperate female wet her pants , and mine, because she can't hold it any longer. 

20 hours ago, Jaieee said:

Another one- every time I see a delivery guy outside, I imagine needing to sign for a delivery, and wetting my pants in the doorway.

Yep, this is one I have had for quite some time too, only, I'm the guy.  I love it when a woman sits on my lap and wets herself and myself alike.  It is incredibly intimate.  I also have a variation of it where she is wearing a skirt or something that will allow her to wet only me so it looks like I had an accident and then she teases me about it as though I did.

I'm sitting next to a girl on a crowded city bus that is stuck in a traffic jam. As time goes by I notice that she is getting restless and wriggling in her seat. She has a backpack on her lap and she is trying to conceal the fact that she is holding herself through her skirt. Then I hear a splattering sound and I realise that she is wetting her panties sitting right next to me and making a puddle on the floor of the bus. 

A combination of my favourite things: 1) female formal clothes (skirt suit and pantyhose, or formal long dresses) / fancy cosplays , 2) rewetting and 3) discrete wetting

Not too much in details but in general: A lady dressed up in formal garments, in a situation where she's occupied all day long and have to keep up appearance. Maybe tending to customers/clients, or forced to sit still at a table all day. She can't get up to pee so she has to wet herself; even after that she can't leave the post/have to continue doing her work, so she has to stay in wet clothes for hours until her bladder is filled again. That means another wetting, in her already soaked outfit. Eventually she just accepts her situation and just let it go freely, without trying to fight the desperation.

Alternative scenario is a girl in an elaborate cosplay, stuck walking around a cosplay con entertaining people, then similar as above.

Or another one is just a lady deciding to dress up and rewetting herself all day for the fun of it.

• 3 weeks later...

For me, my favorite scenarios always have to do with either the woman wetting herself on my lap, or both the woman and man wetting together. 

I've always fanatized about having my woman laying on top of me, while we are both clothed. The girl is rubbing her crotch on mine, and getting excited, and suddenly starts to pee, soaking both of our pants. 

My wife has actually done this a couple of times for me, and I still love it.

1 hour ago, dwp said:

For me, my favorite scenarios always have to do with either the woman wetting herself on my lap, or both the woman and man wetting together. 

I've always fanatized about having my woman laying on top of me, while we are both clothed. The girl is rubbing her crotch on mine, and getting excited, and suddenly starts to pee, soaking both of our pants. 

My wife has actually done this a couple of times for me, and I still love it.

I've had this happen. Had a GF once who, sometimes  when she'd get excited or close to an orgasm she'd would lose  a few small spurts. She was not however into Omo in any way.

This fantasy is an extension of a real-life event:

Between the ages of 19 and 21 I had a roommate who was  a really good friend. One time we were walking back home after a fairly long time out and about. We both had admitted that we needed to go really bad.  We started slowly and unconsciously walking faster and faster. I was scared to death I just might wet my pants I had to go so bad.  As we got closer to our building my friend  said how glad he was to be close to home and that he "couldn't hold it much longer."  It might have just been me but his voice sounded like it was noticeably quavering.  

Anyway we got home in time, went to the bathroom and that was the end of it. But over the years I have used that as imagery for varying scenarios  of us not quite making it in time and wetting ourselves. Or  one  of us doing it and the other maybe shielding or comforting the other.

I do remember him immediately wanting to take a shower and change clothes after we got home. Years later I was wondering if maybe he'd  partially peed in his pants and was desperately trying to keep me from noticing it  ......?

Another recurring fantasy involves my mother and I. She was highly strict about making me hold it "until we get home" whenever I needed to use the bathroom as a lad.  

It's pretty simple. We're out somewhere and she needs to go, confident there will be a bathroom around. But everywhere we go it's closed for cleaning or otherwise out of order.  She gets more and more desperate. In some scenarios she can't help it and has an accident in the car or as we're getting home, and is highly embarrassed. In others she just says pretty much "to hell with it" (which is more in keeping with her actual personality) and spreads her legs and does it.

• 2 weeks later...

The basis is the same but many scenarios, a female bursting to pee who can’t hide how much she needs to pee, she’s in a nice skirt/dress and is a sales person in your house, she’s not allowed to use your toilet H&S or some rule so she’s arrived late but already bursting, squirming and scissoring her legs sat on a kitchen bar stool, she’s apologising and has to stand up to hold herself and pee dance while writing or typing on the lap top with one hand trying to quickly do her work to get away,  she may piss herself as she leaves or she may piss herself in her car,

1 hour ago, SoBursting said:

The basis is the same but many scenarios, a female bursting to pee who can’t hide how much she needs to pee, she’s in a nice skirt/dress and is a sales person in your house, she’s not allowed to use your toilet...

This is a great scenario!  I know you're imagining something that could happen today but I'm picturing a makeup saleswoman in the old days.

Avon.jpg

18 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

This is a great scenario!  I know you're imagining something that could happen today but I'm picturing a makeup saleswoman in the old days.

Avon.jpg

Oh yes, fine by me.. french nickers and stockings under that skirt, that tight skirt would have to slide up high to get under it to hold ones self 😃

• 3 weeks later...

Two that I've been loving lately:

1) girl in the gym doing some form of cardio and doesn't want to stop to use the bathroom but still chugging water. She either leaks while running to the locker room or pissing herself on the elliptical machine.

2) coffee barista wearing nothing but a bikini with a line of cars outside her stand. She ends up flooding her bikini while pouring coffee into a cup 

On 6/6/2021 at 9:36 PM, SoBursting said:

The basis is the same but many scenarios, a female bursting to pee who can’t hide how much she needs to pee, she’s in a nice skirt/dress and is a sales person in your house, she’s not allowed to use your toilet H&S or some rule so she’s arrived late but already bursting, squirming and scissoring her legs sat on a kitchen bar stool, she’s apologising and has to stand up to hold herself and pee dance while writing or typing on the lap top with one hand trying to quickly do her work to get away,  she may piss herself as she leaves or she may piss herself in her car,

Super hot! I'd love to role play that scenario with my husband actually. Though I wouldn't be at all apologetic about having an accident, it just happens.

Being suddenly desperate while at the store, to the point where I actually have a genuine accident because I can't get to the bathroom in time.

Waking up and being really desperate to piss, but someone else is in the bathroom and I pace around while fighting back leaks, until I start leaking and frantically try to find a bottle or something to piss in, then end up pissing my pants or pissing in something absorbent like my laundry basket, etc. Or having a full blown accident on the floor.

Driving a long distance and needing to pee really bad, holding it all the way until I get to the rest area, then losing control as soon as I stand up and flooding my pants in the parking lot of the rest area, or leaking steadily the whole way to the bathroom and having an accident once I reach the bathroom.

Going for a hike at the park and needing to piss badly, but there's too many people around and I can't just duck off the side of the trail to pee. So I keep holding it and start leaking uncontrollably while I'm hiking, desperately trying to hide it from the other hikers. Or, I'm wearing a diaper but still trying to hold it until I can pee on the trail but losing control and pissing my diaper completely in front of the other hikers, but they have no idea.

I'm on a road trip and I have to go badly. There is no rest area in sight. I tell the person driving to pull over so I can pee on the side of the road, but once we stop I have to go so badly that I can't move or I'll lose control. Embarrassed, I tell them to get in my bag and get an emergency diaper. They do, and then they come around to my side of the car to help me change into it. They unbutton my pants and help me remove my underwear. I'm already leaking. They open the diaper and as soon as they do, I know the flood is coming. They hurry and shove the diaper under me and before they can even get it fastened I'm already pissing uncontrollably into the diaper. 

I'm a fan of variety with my fantasies but one of my personal favorites, inspired by some cherished memories from my youth, involve women performing some extreme bladder-busting holds and wetting themselves during marathon gaming sessions.  After all, we all know that you can't pause a multiplayer game, especially an online one.

There's a few other ones with far greater complexity than that though, some with entire worlds and settings built around them that might even rival proper novels in complexity.  I can explain them in further detail to anybody that's interested in, but I'd rather not clutter up the thread too much.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)