Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite scenario/fantasy

16 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

We do seem to share the same tastes in desperation scenarios, don't we. I too love the waitress situation, or maybe a girl serving in a coffee shop or bar on her own, dying to go for a wee but unable to leave her position unattended. I know for a fact all of these situations actually do happen all the time, as I have discovered from my own experience. Also my twitter searches have found numerous tweets from girls caught in exactly these types of circumstances, and that's what I particularly like about them - they are ordinary everyday situations, probably happening all around us. I often fantasise  when a girl working alone is serving me in a shop or coffee bar etc., and wonder if she is bursting to go for a wee and how long she may be forced to wait 'til she can relieve herself. BTW I have read and enjoyed your posts about the kiosk girls etc, nice work!

Yes, absolutely do we have the same tastes about girls desperation.

I love exactly this situations what you wrote, situations what ever can happen and what daily happens.

So many girls are frantic to wee at this moment of course normally circumstances, but we have not the chance to spend time with them.

Like you, i like situations where a waitress, or a kiosk girl, or a bar girl is working for her own and has no chance to leave for to take a much needed wee.

She has to hold it how bad it ever gets, No wee for her bladder has to stretch and she has to work.

I would like it if she would get told at her employer interview that she sometimes can’t go to the bathroom all day long and that she must be able to hold it and to work with a full (bursting full) bladder.

like you, if i see a girl working in a kiosk, or a waitress working alone, i am starting to think, how long is she working, how long is it since her last pee, is she needing to go, how full is her bladder, how long does she have to work?

Especially if i see a kiosk girl late at the evening, i ask myself how long did she not have a chance to wee, how full is she?

The second scenario what you wrote, i love too.

Again a situation what can happen and what happens.

The bus stops to let the boys pee, the girl would need to wee too, but no bushes and nothing to hide for her.

She decided to hold it, i love it! I could not think any other than a her urge to wee and on her full bladder .

The journey could last hours longer.

It would be great if this would happen a second time, the boys pee, the girl is holding it.

I am glad that you like my stories.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lately I've been fantasizing about my friend and I sharing a cab with a couple men, sitting on their laps. I let the guy know I have to piss really bad, and he encourages me that I can hold it. Once I

I've posted this here before, but this is a scenario that I keep thinking about and never fails to turn me on: One fantasy that I think about often is that I’m working as an estate agent (realtor

Girl has an accident in the car, after intense desperation followed by a true loss of control

Posted Images

My fantasies? Let me name a few:

• A female student caught cheating and desperate in a professor's office. Not allowed to leave until she answers the questions, for which she's not prepared.
  • A street fruit seller who works in a place where it's far away from any toilet, and she has no oportunity to go in bushes.
  • A female classmate who was not good in maths and asked me to help her so she could promote to the next class. She becomes desperate during such a "lesson" and she must either hold it or show me how she pees.
  • A young woman met in a men's toilet, desperate to pee. I tell her that men pee into the urinals so as she's in the men's toilet she must use the urinal to relieve herself.
  • A desperate woman whom I tell to do some physical excersises, like jumps, splits, etc (I don't know the English names for them). For every drop of pee she can't hold she's punished by drinking additional glass of cold wated.

Maybe enough for now.

-My fantasies seem to mostly focus on school desperation. I remember one year they gave us a certain number of emergency bathroom passes, I think it was like 3 per week so you could go during class. I imagine me or a friend being completely out of passes and struggling with a full bladder in class. 

-Another fantasy would be in gym class, and everyone HAD to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, even though the bathrooms are locked during class.

-Being desperate at a water park, all the sounds of water, the slide, fountains, the water splattering on the concrete, but the problem is... the bathrooms are out of order(but they still decided to open the park 😉 ) 

-A holding contest between a small group of friends, anywhere really, but I think a holding contest in school would be amazing. Lol. (Kind of reminds me of one time a substitute teacher said nobody to could leave to go to the bathroom, and one of my classmates started asking if anyone had any water. Lol) 

That's all I can think of for now.. 

A school role-play event where bathroom visits during class are not allowed.  I wrote about such an event once, The Puddle Club.  No girl managed to make it through class with dry panties.  Most needed to be taken to the naughty girls room several times by a classmate where all sorts of kinky things would happen as the unfortunate girl had her wet skirt and panties stripped off.  

Guest Wet Pleasure

My biggest fantasy is a girl that rarely pees in a toilet. She uses my body, any clothing she has on, and our bed as her toilet for pee. Let me set a scene.

We are sitting with her on my lap facing me wearing only a sexy pair of cotton panties. We are making out about to have sex. Without even slowing down, she let's out a soft moan and I can feel a wonderful wet warmth flow thru her panties onto my crotch. Laying in bed afterwards, I am spooning her with my penis between her legs. She reaches down grabs my tip pressing it to her clitoris then lets out another soft moan as she releases her warm pee. Once she is finished she continues to hold my tip against her clitoris, turns her head, and says with a smile, "it's your turn". We then fall asleep spooning tightly surrounded by the warmth of the bed we wet together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My biggest fantasy is seeing Vinyl Scratch wearing a long skirt (similar to my profile picture) and being incredibly desperate to use the toilet (maybe holding it for a long while), eventually making it to the toilet itself - lifting the seat and then wetting the front of her skirt, making her bend slightly in relief so she wets her butt as well!

Afterwards, she's super aroused by almost making it to the toilet, so she sits down and masturbates - eventually leading to an amazing orgasm! ^^

This is something I'm not totally comfortable sharing, but here I am.  In my fantasy, all action is done with consent from both partners.  R*pe and assault have no place in the world of fetishes and kink.

Entering into a relationship with a girl first.  Then finally sleeping with her, but first she would tell me she's a bedwetter/incontinent and has to wear diapers.  Or maybe I'd find out from just being around her.  Maybe I would see the distinct design of a diaper and recognize it seeing as I have seen many different kinds.  Or maybe I would hear the unmistakable crinkling and rustling every time she moved.  If she told me or I confronted her about it she would be scared, tearful, and afraid of talking to me about it, but she would still tell me, and also telling me if I was turned off or grossed out and wanted to break up, it'd be alright.  But I would tell her that I didn't care about her potty issues, and that I loved her, and we'd just hold each other.

After some time spent together, I would ask if I could "get her ready for bed" or change her.  Drawing off the caregiver/daddy side of my personality, telling her truthfully that I wanted to take care of her because I loved her.  Maybe we would watch a movie or just cuddle after diapering her.  My hand would slip down the front of her diaper and I would encourage her to wet if she needed to go potty.  When we slept together, it'd be nice waking up with her on top of me in her soaked diaper and wet bed.  She would be upset, but again I would reassure everything was alright and hold her.  Maybe we'd have sex and I wouldn't even care if her womanhood was soaked in fresh and stale pee, I would rip that diaper off.  The occasional messy overnight diaper, as stinky as it would be, would lead me to carrying her to the bathroom where I'd get a bath or shower ready and take off her diaper and clean her up.  She might protest, but again, drawing on my daddy/caregiver side and just wanting to be a good partner by helping her, I would tell her it'd be easier for someone to help her than it would be for her to do it herself.  We'd shower together and help her dry off and I'd diaper her for the day.

Eventually I would introduce her to the kink/lifestyles related to ABDL and CG/L if she wasn't already aware and into them, and it would blossom into a me and her switching roles, and we would explore different things while exploring our kinks.

Somethings I hope to eventually try with my partner are:
Being a AB and having a mommy

Being  daddy to a little

Do normal or adventurous activities like skiiing, hiking, movie watching, all diapered.

Maybe even finding a caregiver to take care of us both.

Maybe even finding other ABDLs and meeting up.

Public accidents while wearing protection.

Utilizing methods, drugs, or other means to ensure unplanned accidents.

Her wearing a thick wet, maybe messy diaper and grinding on my face.

ugh why am I so nasty and why do I torture myself by thinking of all this?  Don't judge me.

• 3 months later...

•You're trying to conceal your desperation from whoever you least want to have an accident in front of, who sees right through it and tells you to stop suffering and just go in your pants, telling you one of their own accident stories as well. You try to hold anyway and don't make it. You should be relieved that this person doesn't mind at all if you have an accident, but it's just so weird to be told "good, like that, just let it all out" and "see, don't you feel better now?" as you do.

•Going in your pants to comfort someone else who did.

•Two people with some level of incontinence don't know about each other's and still have it as their darkest secret until they are stuck somewhere together and have accidents in front of each other, and not in the same way.

•Prank that accidentally leads to someone wetting or messing leads to the other not being particularly upset but instead getting payback, which leads to a never-ending war of both trying to get the other to go potty in their clothes.

•But, it doesn't have to be elaborate. Nothing wrong with your basic "coffee + traffic" or "someone was in the one bathroom" situation!

Some of my favorite scenarios to think about when writing fictional omo scenes: 

*Someone stuck in a really long line for the restroom and having to listen to everyone ahead of them pee while they continue to hold. 

*A soldier needing to stand guard somewhere for a very long time, getting extremely desperate to pee before trying to get a superior officer to grant him a break. Even better if he's too shy to say outright what he needs and tries to find a more polite euphemism which the other either doesn't understand, or pretends not to understand to taunt him. 

*A germaphobic guy refusing to use a filthy restroom because he isn't willing to even touch the door, and getting very desperate as a result. 

*A guy getting lost in a large house during a get-together with people he really wants to like him. He is unable to find the restroom and has an accident in front of whoever it was he'd been trying to impress. 

*A guy needing to pee on an airplane, but being unable to use the toilet onboard due to turbulence, shyness, the door malfunctioning, etc. Upon landing the line for the airport's restroom is too long and he can't wait through it. Much to his embarrassment, he bolts from the line and pees in the pet relief area since it's the only private spot he can find, and technically it is okay to pee there. This one's a bit ridiculous, I know. 

*A girl who's spent her whole life in the city goes camping for the first time. She has never had to pee outside before and had thought there would be actual toilets somewhere. When she realizes there aren't any, she tries to just hold it until the trip is over, but of course this isn't possible and she ends up having to ask someone she's with how to pee outdoors without making a mess of herself. 

On 10/18/2020 at 7:19 PM, bustin2pee said:

I have 2 favourite scenarios/fantasies, both are about females suffering prolonged desperation and in an embarrassing public setting, The outcome could be either a wetting accident or a just made it in time scenario.

The first is of a girl working in a shop/supermarket/kiosk who is absolutely desperate to pee to the point of being on the verge of wetting herself but has no-one to relieve her for a break and has to keep working serving customers whilst embarrassingly dancing and jiggling about, trying not to draw attention to her predicament.

The second is about a shy girl travelling in a bus with no onboard toilet, who has been needing to pee for some time when the bus gets stuck in a massive prolonged traffic hold-up. She is the only female passenger on the bus with all the others being male and strangers. As she becomes more and more desperate, some of the males get off and pee at the roadside although there is no cover, As she reaches the point where she can't sit still, her desperation is obvious and the males suggest she pees at the roadside too. But that means she will be in full view of them and all the other standstill traffic...

Tbh those are my absolute least favorite scenarios, especially if guys get to relieve themselves freely. Also vice versa. 

I don't care for that shit at all. 

Some years ago, when EP was active, and our community was active in EP, I read a story from a couple who, IIRC, were in Oxford, England.  They were going out bar hopping and clubbing, and they had the following rules:

• Both would leave the house diapered.  He had one under his boxers, she under her dress, and she was carrying a pair of panties in her purse.
  • They would each get one trip to the washroom.  For him, it was to remove his diaper and pull his boxers and trousers back up; for her, to replace the diaper with her panties.
  • During that one trip to the washroom, they were not to use the toilet.  The washroom was only to be used as a changing room.
  • All night long, diapered or not, when you need to pee, you go in  your pants.

Seems like they were both soused and saturated by the time they got back home.

I really didn't do the story justice, but you get the idea, and I always thought it sounded like fun.

Mine tend to be simple real life style times of desperation. Like the following:

1. A couple in their twenties/thirties have been waiting months for clothes shops to reopen after lockdown. So much so that they camp out at the shop in a tent many hours before they are due to open to be near the front of the queue. They take snacks and flasks of tea and coffee and bottles of water with them to keep them going. The queues attract the attention of the media NAS cameras are set up watching the queue. The couple even get interviewed by reporters but by which time both of them are very very desperate for a bathroom! Of course they don’t want to say anything and try to hide it but neither of them can stand still properly and when the reporter casually says live on air that while the shops are reopening their bathrooms won’t be yet you can see the horror on both their faces. They are forced to keep holding while they finally get to shop for what they have been waiting for but then have to queue to pay and drive home all before either of them can pee.

2. An older man (forties) who has been asked to return to the office to get it ready for everyone returning. He arrives at the building to boxes of sanitiser, loads of signs to put up, floor marking to show where to social distance etc and he’s there much if the day. The kitchen area is available and he helps himself to numerous mugs of tea and coffee but when he goes to use the toilets they haven’t been unlocked as they don’t require any posters or changes to be made. This leads to him getting more and more desperate and he has to keep holding all day.,As he tries to make his way home he can’t find anywhere with toilets open to the public and he can feel himself starting to leak. He tries to find an alley to piss in but is terrified he’ll be caught on camera. He ends up going into a small newsagents with a female behind the counter and stands dancing and gripping himself as he asks if she knows anywhere he can pee. She laughs and finishes a bottle of Pepsi while he watches in agony then she cheekily hands him the Emory bottle and tells him to use that. He tries to leave but she goes to the door and locks or forcing him to pee in the bottle right in front of her. 

3. A woman books a car valet to come to her house. The young man arrives in his joggers and company polo shirt  mid afternoon and she offers him a coffee while she tells him what service she wants done. She wants everything from a hoover, to polish, to wash and wheels and he parks his van beside her car and starts. The woman (me lol) watches from her house as it becomes more and more obvious that the young man could do with using her toilet but is either too embarrassed to ask or the company don’t allow them to use customers bathrooms. She gets to watch for over an hour as he squirms in her car as he cleans it and dances around it washing it. She’s incredibly turned on watching him. Finally he knocks her door for payment and he has a hand in his pocket clearly gripping himself. As she pays he bends forwards and his face reddens as she sees a wet spot appear. Feeling concerned she asks if he’s ok and he responds that he’s ‘absolutely dying to piss as I haven’t been all day and had way too much coffee!’. Of course she offers to let him use her toilet saying she won’t say anything but he politely declines as he turns to return to his van as a huge hissing noice happens and a huge puddle appears on her door step. 

Anything involving a woman who becomes desperate and either can’t get to a toilet or there is no toilet. She either has to try to hold it or find somewhere for an emergency squat. Everyday scenarios are best for me as it’s easier to relate to what could happen. I prefer the ladies in my fantasies to be around middle aged and full figured. Typically the sort who should know better than get so desperate that they pee themselves 

3 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

2. An older man (forties) who has been asked to return to the office to get it ready for everyone returning. He arrives at the building to boxes of sanitiser, loads of signs to put up, floor marking to show where to social distance etc and he’s there much if the day. The kitchen area is available and he helps himself to numerous mugs of tea and coffee but when he goes to use the toilets they haven’t been unlocked as they don’t require any posters or changes to be made. This leads to him getting more and more desperate and he has to keep holding all day.,As he tries to make his way home he can’t find anywhere with toilets open to the public and he can feel himself starting to leak. He tries to find an alley to piss in but is terrified he’ll be caught on camera. He ends up going into a small newsagents with a female behind the counter and stands dancing and gripping himself as he asks if she knows anywhere he can pee. She laughs and finishes a bottle of Pepsi while he watches in agony then she cheekily hands him the Emory bottle and tells him to use that. He tries to leave but she goes to the door and locks or forcing him to pee in the bottle right in front of her. 

I'd do that 🙂

My favorite was one my ex and I used to fantasize over (we were long-distance, and I'm sorry we split up before we could do this in person, but oh well). I would be working from home (even before the pandemic) and sitting in my office doing paperwork when she'd come home from her own work. She wouldn't have had time to use the bathroom all day and she'd have kept drinking water to stay hydrated and coffee in the morning to be awake so she'd be absolutely bursting to go, but she'd come into my office first and sit on my lap. We'd make out for a while and I'd tell her she had to stop distracting me from work. She'd insist on attention but she'd be squirming around on my lap. Eventually I'd 'catch on' to what was going on and I'd ask if she had to go to the bathroom; she'd admit she did, and I'd tell her it was too bad, she'd distracted me from my work and now she had to stay. She'd squirm more and more and start begging me to let her go, saying she was really desperate and was going to wet herself and get it all over me. I'd just hold her and put my hand between her legs while she shifted against me, and eventually she'd start leaking on my thighs and against my fingers. I still wouldn't let her up and she'd end up having an accident all over both of us, moaning about how she tried so hard but she just couldn't hold it, while I told her she'd done a good job and I was proud of her. Then we'd get up and go shower and she'd piss herself again in the shower because there was "just so much left". We used that one over phone sex for about six years. 

Besides that one fantasies I have just for myself are watching desperate people (usually men) stagger and stumble into an alley or somewhere else public but secluded, gripping themselves, walking cross-legged. They fumble at their belt and zipper and sometimes they get themselves out in time and piss on the ground, and sometimes they partially wet before they can get all the way out. I also like imagining car desperation, the person in the passenger seat shifting and gripping themselves frantically, usually unable to get out in time due to there being too many people around in a traffic jam. I also have an old fiction story I really need to write where a medieval king gets desperate during a state dinner and can't leave the banquet hall but is starting to leak into his trousers, so he gets his manservant to fetch a vase or some container and crouch under the table, pull the king out of his pants, and aim his dick into the container so he can let go while still sitting there. And I like girls sitting in a field or some other public place where it would be easy to hide the evidence, and they're wearing a skirt and can't hold it anymore so they let go into the grass/river/wherever they are, leaving no evidence behind, just peeing freely while sitting and no one knows. 

@segaface

"Had another idea for a fictional omo story that's maybe a little weird. A vampire who, for whatever reason, must hide the fact that they are a vampire. They get desperate but don't want to enter a busy public restroom in case someone notices that their reflection doesn't show in the mirrors."

Under my own name I have written several novels or novellas about vampires am surprised that I had never thought to write a vampire desperation story, although I think of it more in terms of the vampire drinks lots of blood and then it all goes to their bladder. The question is would they piss blood? It something I have seriously wondered though, would vampires technically go to the bathroom seeing as they don't eat or drink, except they do technically drink blood.