Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

In Terms of 'Padded'

In terms of 'padded', I have a question.

Allow a hypothetical. A character is on the verge of pissing themselves, but their on a carpeted floor, or the floor is not their own, et cetera, and they have a cloth nearby. In a fit of panic, they shove the cloth into their pants to help absorb some of their ensuing accident. Would this count as padded/omutsu omorashi? I have a few prompts that contain this or something similar and I'm curious. 

I wouldn't think so. I personally think padded is specifically diapers, and it's not really a diaper, is it? It's a towel, its just fabric, just as pants are. And pants don't count as padded, so why should towels? Plus, people who look under padded are there for diapers and nothing else, really, so it shouldn't go there unless it has actual diapers.

But honestly, it's so ambiguous I think your fine posting it in either one, though I believe it's not padded at all.

12 hours ago, TheGiantDiaper said:

I wouldn't think so. I personally think padded is specifically diapers, and it's not really a diaper, is it? It's a towel, its just fabric, just as pants are. And pants don't count as padded, so why should towels? Plus, people who look under padded are there for diapers and nothing else, really, so it shouldn't go there unless it has actual diapers.

But honestly, it's so ambiguous I think your fine posting it in either one, though I believe it's not padded at all.

Thank you. And yeah, this kind of content is somewhat ambiguous sometimes, I just thought it best to receive some counsel from the community. Thank you, and have a good day.

On 10/12/2020 at 11:43 PM, NothingLeft said:

Allow a hypothetical. A character is on the verge of pissing themselves, but their on a carpeted floor, or the floor is not their own, et cetera, and they have a cloth nearby. In a fit of panic, they shove the cloth into their pants to help absorb some of their ensuing accident. 

On 10/13/2020 at 7:28 AM, Sucedáneo said:

It is so endearing when one tries to keep the carpet clean~

Is it weird I'm picturing a 50s housewife struggling to protect a newly cleaned carpet from her failing bladder?  That's an enjoyable picture for some reason.