Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Lining her panties with toilet paper after an accident

I am curious,  I saw a video a long time ago of a girl that had a pee accident in her panties and afterwards she went to the toilet to clean up as best she could given the circumstances.  During this cleaning she carefully folded some toilet paper into a thick layer and inserted it into the bottom of her soaked panties and pulled them up again.

I am a regular watcher of panty wetting accidents and I have neverseen it again. Is it something that girls just don't do or am I just missing it all the time. 

If any of you kind people know where to find it please let me know. 

Thanks in advance. 

It's always one of the things that makes some of the JAV clean up videos less convincing. First of all, putting on slightly dried damp panties, uncomfortable, but second of all, you definitely want a skin buffer, so unless you've got a pad handy, a toilet paper pad is the way to go. I've seen one or two JAVs with this in it, but I'm surprised it's not more common.

I'm also shocked when the person puts their panties on when they are only partially dry and they are wearing like a knee length pencil skirt (that didn't get wet in the initial accident), like those damp panties are going to get your clothes wet. And yes, I understand if you are in a shorter skirt, keep them panties on, and wet trousers are less comfortable against the skin than damp panties so sure... but why not build a little toilet paper buffer... 

I've only seen it in a few different videos, and most of which were as Rachel said, JAV comps. I did have a girlfriend do it once after a partial accident, though. She hated using public bathrooms and lived on her college campus. She would often spend long periods dying to go while trying to finish homework, studying, hanging out with friends...ect. Well, one day she had decided to use the single-stall, common-room bathroom near-by (I'm not sure exactly why; either to spend more time hanging out with friends or studying.) Because of this, she held it an abnormally long time, likely to the point of waves + leaking. She rushed to the bathroom at the last minute and found it locked. She had to go through quite the journey to find another open bathroom (actually had to stop and squat down somewhere in the hallways to keep from bursting at one point), and by the time she got there, she rushed into the stall and started peeing as she struggled with the button on her jeans. Don't even think she had time to lock the door. Her panties were soaked and there was a spot between her legs. She placed a layer of toilet paper on her panties to help separate her bare skin from the soaked fabric. 

It all comes back to the 'aftermath' part of the wetting:

Does she just walk away, trying to pretend it didn't happen?

Does she try to clean up, or dry off?

How's she handling the decision whether to discard her wet underwear, or carry on with her day with an uncomfortable dampness? 

There's a lot to see in a wetting after the last spurt has dripped or dribbled away, and the vast majority of wetting videos insist on a pro-forma 'Show us your panties' shot and roll the credits. 

If you want to see how it should be done, get hold of Violeta: Solo Trip from the LoveWetting studio.

Or Alice 25 by RealWetting, where we see her shaking out her sandals and stepping-over the colossal puddle she made, making a very diberate effort not to waddle, and *trying to suppress the acute discomfort* of moving in wetted shorts, as she makes her way off-scene to the elevator. 

Which is to say: whatever critique I might have about that toilet-paper scene, I'd see it as just one more way of having a day and life after the accident. And I'm pleased to see that there is another wetting scene out there, with the sense of the person, the whole woman, and the whole wetting, not just a snapshot.