Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing in sea as a girl

When I was in my first year at university I was walking on the beach one day with a girl in my year. We were talking about what we liked or didn't like about being at the seaside. We both agreed that beach toilets were often really unpleasant and she told me that quite a few times on seaside holidays, rather than use the toilets, she had peed in her bikini . Sometimes she would do it in the sea but sometimes she couldn't wait and just "had an accident" in her bikini on the beach.  She said that she didn't mind doing it in the sea because it felt "nice".  I took a risk and asked what "having an accident in your bikini" had felt like. After a long pause she smiled shyly and said that sometimes it felt  "really nice"!

Nearly every year we take a trip to either a beach (salt water) or lake (fresh water warm and deep enough for swimming) or both.  My wife pees in the water (or into the sand) 100% of the time. Once she's changed into her swimwear, that's it for using the toilet for pee until after she's showered at the end of the day and changed back into regular clothes. If she's in the water, she'll just go there. If she's on the beach, she goes there. Not when standing and talking to someone or where it's obvious what she's doing, but still, without fail, if she's laying in the sand either face up or face down there's eventually going to be a wet spot in the sand underneath her. If she's on a towel or lounge she'll nonchalantly move to the sand for a few minutes. When she shifts or gets up, she'll just casually cover over where she was with dry sand and no one's any the wiser. Can't say as I've ever seen her walk to the public restrooms or bath house. And while I don't think I've ever caught her peeing on the walk to or from the water, I know it also happens pretty often outdoors if we have a private outdoor shower or spigot outside the house or condo, like when rinsing the sand off before going indoors.

I've known about her freely peeing in the water for a long time (but who doesn't do that in the ocean or a big lake -- I'll definitely go in the water a ways out from shore, when no one else is around, but am too pee-shy to do anything more than that!) though it's actually only been in the last couple years that I learned she just lets go on the shore too whenever she feels like it as long as she can do so discreetly.  She only ever wears dark colored swimwear but every evening when washing everyone's swimwear to have it fresh for the next day, the light colored inner lining of hers is always guaranteed to be yellowed.

Edited by pierplanetarpi (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...

Noting the southern hemisphere sea-peeing season currently ending and the northern starting.

I wish I could feel the warmth between my legs.   But I'm not arranged that way.

As I live near a long bay (we call it a "sound"), just about all the locals pee on the beaches or in the sound.  Where I grew up, the walk to the beach passed through a residential area, a short way through a second-growth woods, past concession stands and finally the beach.  Only about a half an hour walk. 

Seemingly all the neighborhood girls carried a kerchief and tissue.  If they'd stopped swimming because of a cold breeze or been out of the water long enough to be dry, mild pee urge sent them into the woods.  Tissues would reveal why (after effect of concession-stand purchase) and where.

Well, I can't entirely blame the concession stands.  Mothers, who knew without doubt where the fluids would end up, often sent their children off with canteens or wine skins of fruit-favored drink.  Unseen peeing was OK.  Asking a close friend of their own gender to pee with them was OK.  But talking about peeing outside the nuclear family and closest friends could get a child grounded for seven days -- absolutely taboo.

Guest DesperateDiapy
On 10/23/2020 at 6:48 PM, Angusburger said:

Do women still need to wipe when peeing in the pool? I know the answer is no since you do not but what does it feel like to not wipe and or like "why" do you have to ussually wipe but not now?

Since some people seem to be harsh about their answers, I'd like to take a minute and remind people that not everyone shares the same know as you. Not everyone learns stuff at the same time as you. Some are more sheltered or just don't get the opportunity to learn the same stuff as you for whatever reason.

That being said, to answer your question properly, since pee comes from a slit on their body, and not from a hole from a protruding stick, there can be pee that stays on the "slit" and surrounding area. Women wipe to remove that extra urine. In the water, there is no need to wipe as the water essentially wipes it away as it washes it all off, mean no more need to wipe.

It's similar to how some males will shake their penis to get that extra bit of urine that sort hangs out inside the tip to keep you undergarments dry. You don't shake off your penis in the water when you pee because the water will just wash away whatever comes out. For women, instead of shaking to get pee that's stuck on the inside, they have to wipe to get stuff off from the outside. Hope that helps!

10 hours ago, DesperateDiapy said:

Since some people seem to be harsh about their answers, I'd like to take a minute and remind people that not everyone shares the same know as you. Not everyone learns stuff at the same time as you. Some are more sheltered or just don't get the opportunity to learn the same stuff as you for whatever reason.

That being said, to answer your question properly, since pee comes from a slit on their body, and not from a hole from a protruding stick, there can be pee that stays on the "slit" and surrounding area. Women wipe to remove that extra urine. In the water, there is no need to wipe as the water essentially wipes it away as it washes it all off, mean no more need to wipe.

It's similar to how some males will shake their penis to get that extra bit of urine that sort hangs out inside the tip to keep you undergarments dry. You don't shake off your penis in the water when you pee because the water will just wash away whatever comes out. For women, instead of shaking to get pee that's stuck on the inside, they have to wipe to get stuff off from the outside. Hope that helps!

Spoiler

Shaking isn't enough for me, I have to like... "milk" it to get any remaining drops out. 

Guest DesperateDiapy
15 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Shaking isn't enough for me, I have to like... "milk" it to get any remaining drops out. 

Same though.

On 4/30/2022 at 1:59 PM, JCO said:

Most girls I've been with or just talked to about the topic seem ok with doing it in their bikini. 

I've seen exs do it in their bikini, seen random girls do it in person (3 at once), and talked to girls who told me about experiences of doing it in their bikini, even girls who find pee disgusting otherwise and had zero interest in sexualizing the topic. 

I would like to hear more about your sightings.

Guest DesperateDiapy
On 4/30/2022 at 7:59 AM, JCO said:

Most girls I've been with or just talked to about the topic seem ok with doing it in their bikini. 

I've seen exs do it in their bikini, seen random girls do it in person (3 at once), and talked to girls who told me about experiences of doing it in their bikini, even girls who find pee disgusting otherwise and had zero interest in sexualizing the topic. 

Also would like to hear more about these experiences.

I’m so glad I found this topic! My boyfriend and I had been meaning to try this for awhile, and he managed to go in the pool the other day (I still couldn’t do it, lol). Does anyone notice a stain in their suits (outside or inside) after going? I want to be as discrete as possible!

Also, my bf noticed dried pee in the lining of his suit after we got home - is this normal, and is there a way for him to avoid it? It didn’t come out in the wash as much as he would have liked.

On of my wife’s coworkers once mentioned she and several friends were going out on a boat over the weekend.  They would be drinking and enjoying the day on the water.  She said the only bad part was having to get in the lake when you have to go to the bathroom.  I wish I new why she did not like to do that.