Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First real padded experience

So, while I have worn diapers before, mainly I have used them in a “just in case” when doing a hold. Today was the first time I ever wore one and just let “it” happen.

i was at work. Physical labor. I was knocking back soda and waters all day. Every one in a while, I’d go to pee, and let a little go in the diaper before and after I went to get used to it.

On the drive home, I stopped for sports drinks. Since I was already “primed”, so to speak, within 20 minutes the pee just wanted out. Normally I’m like iron, but maybe the safeguard I was wearing relaxed me a bit. Little by little, spasm by spasm, I started to leak. I made it to a rest stop and got out so I wouldn’t overpower the diaper. 

As soon as I got out of my car, the call of the nearby bathrooms made it so pee started to trickle out as I walked. I was losing control but I did make it to the bathroom. 

Problem was...I still had 20 plus minutes till I got home.

I drove towards home. My bladder was already screaming 10 minutes in. I got off the highway and hit a local store. I got another soda. While I was in the store, I actually (intentionally) let some urine loose. No leaks-it felt so good, and it was kind of exciting standing there going, no one the wiser.

My next stop was the liquor store. I went in and the pressure was already back. I stood in line as as they started my purchase, things started to flow beyond my control. I was trying to clamp down while no one noticed. It was rather exciting doing that, risking flooding my jeans in front of everyone. 

As I headed to the car, things got harder to cap. I started leaking-flowing frankly-and couldn’t stop it.

5 minutes to home. I leaked the entire time-which was great. My bowels wanted to empty-which is NOT my thing.

i got home and my bladder started to void itself. So did my bowels unfortunately. I made it up to the bathroom, diaper soaked, poop trying to force it’s way out. I got in basically before I completely messed my pants and peed for a long time.

That sounds really exciting.

The last time I was leaking/flowing uncontrollably I had been on a lengthy road trip with some MegaMax. I kept holding it until I would dribble a bit, then the steady stream would escape and I would let it out until the pressure lessened.

I went through two diapers and then changed back into grown up shorts.

I made it to the next exit with a bathroom which was also luckily vacant. While running from the car to the bathroom I had to stop but as I did I went myself. I grabbed myself and shuffled in while wetting my shorts.

After that I enjoyed more open road, this time in some goodnites while my pants air dried in the backseat.