Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which Is More Embarrassing, Being Naked in Public or Being Desperate in Public?

Just now, DesperateJill said:

@rebeljaffa

I was always very shy as well and I didn't even really want to appear in a bikini so I would always just wear a one-piece bathing suit, but then some guy at school was a jerk and started this rumor that I went around in a thong and everybody started calling me thong girl!

And then of course there was that one time my cousin stole my bathing suit while I was in the bathroom stall and left me naked in the stall, but luckily I managed to get my bathing suit that before anybody got to see me naked in public like that. I don't think I would ever be able to deal with being naked in public. And that incident with my swimsuit happened just when I was starting to develop, breast wise, so I was especially self-conscious about that!

There's the difference between fantasy and traumatic reality!

I used to correspond with an author who had a fantasy to be stripped by a group of people who were also preventing her from going to the toilet.  This might have been a voluntary sexual gathering, a fetish party of some sort.  After she had become extremely desperate and was begging repeatedly to be allowed to pee before she had an accident she was shown to what she assumed was the door to a bathroom, but actually was an exit into a busy street.  After she was pushed through it, the door was closed and locked behind her.    That was one she never wrote down properly, but it has stuck with me!  I asked if she'd enjoy that for real and she told me absolutely no way! 

@rebeljaffa

I have had a fantasy of being stripped naked while desperate and tickle tortured while naked until I peed myself and that might be okay in a small group indoors, but I certainly wouldn't want to be locked outdoors! Under one of my pseudonyms though I have actually written a lot of stories about people being locked outside naked, so it's definitely something that I enjoy as a fantasy, even though the reality of it would of course be not something I would want to experience! At the same time if I did find myself in that situation against my will I would nonetheless be turned on by it even though I wouldn't want to be in that situation, much like at my job where I would rather not be desperate all day, but the fact that I am desperate is still a turn on regardless.
I do reminds me of this great video I saw of this Japanese woman being locked outside of her apartment naked and the look of embarrassment on her face was perfect. There's a whole lot of videos like that on the CMNF ENF website but that one's definitely one of my all time favorites.

https://enf-cmnf.com/2016/12/japanese-locked-out-naked-video-husband-locks-naked-wife-out-of-their-apartment/

Omorashi and ENF are my 2 biggest “odd” kinks. Finding them both in one place makes me pretty happy! Don’t get me wrong though I’d NEVER force this type of thing in real life.

But being naked in public would be absolutely terrifying compared to desperate.  But in the world of fiction, most of the time I write them to be equally as humiliating. I’d do more ENF stuff here if I had the time. 

Edited by Gatto-Italiano (see edit history)

I can't think of any scenario where I'd end up naked in public unless I was on a nude beach or a similar location. In which case, everyone around me would be naked too and it wouldn't be such a big deal, so it would be more embarrassing to be desperate in such a situation. 

However, if it was some weird, freak occurrence that somehow left me nude somewhere that that isn't acceptable, that would be a lot worse than needing to pee. I won't be arrested for being visibly desperate for the toilet, but I could be for public nudity, haha. 

If there were no legal issues, I would definitely say being desperate. For me nudity has never really been an issue. It has been way less embarrasing for me than for most people my age since I was a teen. Of course, if there really was no legal issue, I wouldn't be the only one who wouldn't mind being naked outside as much...

Of course there is a legal issue. I don't want to go outside and have the possibility of being arrested. With that in mind I'd choose desperation for how the situation is right now. At least as long as I am able to hold it until I'm home or somewhere else I can pee again. Considering I seem to have a pretty strong bladder that thankfully shouldn't be much of a problem.