Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which Is More Embarrassing, Being Naked in Public or Being Desperate in Public?

I have come to realize that both of my fetishes, pee desperation and embarrassing situations of nudity, seem to stem from the same situation of being in an awkward position where all the focus and attention is on you. But then I thought what would be more embarrassing, being naked in public where everybody can see you, or being very visibly desperate in public where everyone can see you?

I definitely think it would be way more embarrassing to be naked in public because you would stand out much more to everybody and most would see it as sexual, whereas desperation people might not necessarily notice unless they were specifically looking for it and if they didn't have a fetish wouldn't likely be getting off on it.

But both of them are definitely embarrassing and I am wondering if everyone here had a choice between having to be naked in public or having to be very visibly desperate in public which do you think you would choose and which do you think is more embarrassing?

And of course both at same time, wow!

Honestly, I wouldn't mind either that much, for three main reasons:

A) I don't get embarrassed by strangers seeing me do things. I have the mindset of "If they don't know me, it doesn't matter." I will gladly do things in front of dozens of strangers before I'd ever do it in front of someone I knew. Because, what's the worst a stranger could do if I was nude or desperate? Around where I live, nobody really cares that much as long as they don't see your genitalia, which brings me to my other point:

B) I'm obese, roughly 450-ish pounds if my memory serves. My belly hangs down and hides my genitals from anyones view, so if I'm nude nobody will see anything they don't want too. Plus, if I'm desperate, I can sit down and wet myself and my belly will cover my lap, preventing my wet spot from being seen if I really didn't want it to be. I'm literally just too fat for either of them to really matter.

C) I've witnessed both occur before, multiple times. I'm obviously not the only one who's realized that nobody here really cares around here. I've witnessed people peeing in bushes before. I see yellow snow almost every day when I'm out and about while there's snow. I've even just witnessed people wet themselves while going about their day. And on the other side, I've witnessed a lot of nudity and near-nudity. There's a group of people that always seem to walk around in just underwear. One time, a dude was shopping with just a towel around their waist. I've even witnessed a couple people just flat out be naked in public for seemingly no real reason. Nobody here cares. (And don't get me started and my boyfriend's acts of nudity, he has absurd confidence.)

So, neither really embarrass me that much, and I dunno if I could really pick one that embarrasses me more than the other. Honestly, I really quite enjoy having the weird things I do be seen by strangers, which is strange, because I get socially anxious in normal situations. I would willingly go outside nude, desperate, or even both, and walk around until my bladder gave out.

Interesting. I am very strange and socially awkward and I feel uncomfortable in public in general and I usually don't like to be the focus of attention, although I have to admit I do get excited by embarrassing situations, but at the same time I wouldn't willingly put myself into those situations, however exciting they are!

Where do you live the public nudity is legal like that? I live in the United States which it is generally not legal and even if it was I think that most people probably wouldn't partake since we have sort of a prudish society.

I have to admit even though I am very open about the idea that people shouldn't be ashamed of their body or their bodily functions and everything when it comes to my own I am very shy and inhibited, so I guess you just can't overcome your natural shyness and inhibition. But that is precisely what makes situations like this exciting, if you felt comfortable in situations like this there wouldn't be the same level of intensity.

16 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

Where do you live the public nudity is legal like that? I live in the United States which it is generally not legal and even if it was I think that most people probably wouldn't partake since we have sort of a prudish society.

I live North in Canada. While it isn't necessarily legal here, I just think its something nobody bothers to enforce, because it's then the question of "Where are lines drawn?" If someone is in only underwear, they aren't technically nude, right? And in my case, when I'm nude nobody can see my genitals, so am I really creating an issue? It's just to the point that if someone did attempt to stop someone from being nude, it's a case of arguing "but [other local person] did [similar nudity acts] and didn't get stopped, so why should I?" 

And again, it stems from just that nobody in this small town cares. Everyone has a body, everyone has genitals, so why bother? It's like a silent agreement that nudity is perfectly okay 99% of the time, so long as you aren't like, harassing anyone with your nudity, or something.

23 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

I have to admit even though I am very open about the idea that people shouldn't be ashamed of their body or their bodily functions and everything when it comes to my own I am very shy and inhibited, so I guess you just can't overcome your natural shyness and inhibition. But that is precisely what makes situations like this exciting, if you felt comfortable in situations like this there wouldn't be the same level of intensity.

I'm just kinda weird. I'm extremely socially anxious in most cases. I won't talk to strangers. I can barely get my order out at a restaurant without asking my boyfriend to do it. I sometimes get shy talking to people I know, even.

Yet somehow, the moment I start doing fetish-y stuff, it changes. It somehow even gives me some confidence. I can walk around nude without a single care in the world. I've been better at socializing if I am doing, or have recently acted in omo things. I've made friends through simply just having wet pants while I'm talking to them. It's weird, but it works.

My perspective of nudity is a bit different. First we must define public nudity. I have no desire to offend people or be arrested, so being naked in the general population would be mortifying. However I am a 20 year member of AANR - American Association for Nude Recreation, so I have no problem being naked in front of like minded people.  I am a member of an AANR sanctioned club situated on private gated property . I am not ashamed of my natural body.

While I enjoy being desperate and seeing females in the same condition, being so in public is  still embarrassing. I am not sure if I would hold myself or pee dance, maybe at the last second. I can hold my pee longer , in public situations, but I cringe  at people knowing I have to pee badly. Wetting myself in public would be humiliating, I can't imagine people not noticing, even if they don't say anything.

My only hope is people attributing my accident to my age (68) and be compassionate and pretend not to notice.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Being naked would be infinitely more embarrassing.

One doesn't even need to come up with an excuse for being desperate in public. I'd imagine people mostly just "get it" and don't judge too harshly. I'd even rather pee myself really obviously. But being naked in public? Especially as a 30-year-old guy, I'd be seen as a mental patient at best, sexual predator at worst. And that's not even getting to my moderate body insecurity even when not totally nude.

^That said, I am an adamant believer in nudism and wish to do away with the severe stigma that comes with naked bodies here in the US. We can't even get over bare feet in most public areas, let alone bare anything else, and in an ideal world being naked in public would be no cause for any kind of stress.

Edited by AliasnameTO (see edit history)

I like the fact that there are so many people in favor of nudism here.

I'm a nudist too, though I've never been to a nude resort or beach, so this question is actually quite tough.

In the end, I think that being seen desperate to pee would be more embarrassing. If people see me naked, that would suck, but I don't really have anything to hide.

But the idea of people seeing me desperate to pee, legs crossed and hand on my junk? I'm worried I'd be aroused by it, and strangers seeing me desperate and then realising it turns me on sounds humiliating.

Those are both my fetishes too. Being naked would be way worse though; in 99% of contexts, there's a reason to be bursting for a piss but there's no way to explain being naked. If it were a place I was supposed to be naked, it wouldn't matter too much, since most people don't have great bodies. It would take a while to get over the embarassed nudity/sexual aspect of it, since I had a prudish upbringing, but at the end of the day it's just humans in their natural form.

That said, as a male, if you had to pee so bad you were squeezing your junk, people might think you're trying to masturbate.

Now I'm imagining being both naked and desperate in public, where the crowds are large enough that it's impossible to find a place to discreetly pee (away from someone who would be offended by the gesture) even though your junk is already on display.

I go to the naked beach and am naked at the hot springs quite freqently, so being naked isn't a problem for me.  It would be difficult in a place where being naked isn't normal.  Wouldn't bother me any, but I don't want to embarrass anyone else, and don't want to get in trouble for it.  Being desperate wouldn't be a huge problem, either, I can disguise it pretty well.

I think nudity is different for men and woman. Girls had to pull down/lift up being totally in everyone's face unlike men that can just pull their willy out for a desperate pee. 

Is it worth the risk of holding it and having an accident in public. As a man I would rather take a sneaky pee somewhere. 

If I was a woman with a dress or skirt I would rather be seen desperate and when I can't hold it I would try and do a discrete pee through my panties under my dress or skirt but being naked in public is no go for sure.

Even if I was a woman wearing pants/jeans I would hold it for long as possible and when i can't hold it in I would sit somwhere discreet , pull my legs up and let it flow so that only the back of my pants gets soaked. I can always tie my jacket or someting around my waist hanging over my soaked bum to cover the accident but being naked in public is certainly a no go, guaranteed. 

For me I would be more embarrassed being naked in public.  I love being desperate in public it gets the juices flowing. If I am in my local area I already do this with diapers in case anyone sees me who I know. Once I am out of my area then I have been know to have a full on "accident" in public without a diaper.

• 5 months later...

I've been thinking about this question for a while and I really don't know.  The first time I got caught taking a desperate pee in an alley I was more concerned that my dick was hanging out than anything, but I also don't like people knowing I have to go, so it's a tough call.  I'm a lot older now and haven't peed in public for a long time but I have a feeling I might have evolved a little.  I still have times when I'm determined not to use someone else's toilet and when I am stubborn like that I end up with a dilemma in my car afterwards.  On the last occasion that I can recall I chose to leak in the car over risking exposing myself, but had I not been alone I would have had to find a better option which presumably would have been something like "I'm sorry, I'm going to have to stop and pee outside".  So my answer is that I'm on the fence!  I can say that when I've been with a woman who won't pee and is desperate to find a proper toilet they are demonstrating an aversion to both things, since peeing equates to a degree of nudity.  I guess I feel the same.  But situation is everything.

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)

@rebeljaffa

I didn't mean nudity in regards to just relieving yourself, I meant would you rather be desperate in public or completely naked from head to toe! Whipping it out to relieve yourself isn't the same as being completely naked and on display. But it is a good point, in order to relieve themselves women do have to get half naked to a large degree whereas men can pee while concealing themselves to a fair degree.

@DesperateJill understood! I was always very shy about being seen even in swimming trunks!  Even back when I did gym training every day and had a six-pack I didn't like having my skin on display. I chose clothes that fitted my muscles instead!  I have no desire at all to show off my middle aged spread, but I quickly get past that with a partner.  Public nudity?  I don't know how close I would have to be to a public wetting to prefer a  nudity display.  I probably would prefer to burst pee in my pants!   I do have fantasies about women who are naked AND desperate 😛

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)

@rebeljaffa

I was always very shy as well and I didn't even really want to appear in a bikini so I would always just wear a one-piece bathing suit, but then some guy at school was a jerk and started this rumor that I went around in a thong and everybody started calling me thong girl!

And then of course there was that one time my cousin stole my bathing suit while I was in the bathroom stall and left me naked in the stall, but luckily I managed to get my bathing suit that before anybody got to see me naked in public like that. I don't think I would ever be able to deal with being naked in public. And that incident with my swimsuit happened just when I was starting to develop, breast wise, so I was especially self-conscious about that!