Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My magnum opus of pants messing - TURN BACK IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MESSING

Warning: The first one is heavily infected with malware. The first one under "panty poop" that is from dirtyshack. My computer not only flashed emergency malware alert on my screen,  i had to work to back out, as my mouse was disabled and screen frozen. I had to do an emergence cut off of power, re start computer, and run scans to get rid of it. Beware!

1 hour ago, Daviss said:

Warning: The first one is heavily infected with malware. The first one under "panty poop" that is from dirtyshack. My computer not only flashed emergency malware alert on my screen,  i had to work to back out, as my mouse was disabled and screen frozen. I had to do an emergence cut off of power, re start computer, and run scans to get rid of it. Beware!

Whoops, I'm sorry about that. I didn't run into any problems on my end but I removed all the .html links to be safe. 

Edited by ninjastar6941 (see edit history)
6 hours ago, ninjastar6941 said:

I'm not able to edit this post any further for some reason. If a mod could please remove all of the dirtyshack videos that would be great since they're causing some worry about security here and I can't edit my own post to do so myself.

I checked the rest of the clips and had no problems. It's just the dirtyshack ones that have malware. I think the edit feature is gone now.

I was able to get the dirtyshack videos ripped along with several of the others. I would upload them but it appears that the maximum attachment size for posting is 73.24 MB. Not sure if this is a limitation of my account or whatever. If anyone knows the best way for me to upload these please here let me know and I will gladly share.

On 10/7/2020 at 10:49 AM, Daviss said:

Ya'll need NoScript.