Sign In

drawing and your​ request

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, looks like this young student forgot to go to the bathroom before an important exam. (Everyone, make sure to go to the bathroom before the exam) Since I can't figure out the hopele

Hi, this is my first post this year. I would also like to say that now I am still as busy as before (really sad). However, I still have a little time now to draw my pictures. I will definit

My artwork today : Oh no! Angelica has been kidnapped by a mysterious woman. I finally finished drawing with Harley Quinn, although her demeanor doesn't look so desperate (I'm sorry. ;-;)

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

This time it's back with Amber's image (again)

IMG_20210115_131108.thumb.jpg.5da282b65e1eaf765b9d31271ad6bb1e.jpg

as my device and time are still not ready now and don't want this topic to be too deserted so I tried changing the color of the picture to black and white instead.

(So what do you like in my pictures, black and white or color)

Thank you for entering this topic.

Edited by Artist Nagito (see edit history)

Your art looks amazing! I like the detail on the clothes around the stomache, the hair looks wonderful and those wings are cute. ^^

I like your artwork in both black and white or color, I prefer color because it brings out more creativity in the picture (and is hopefully more fun for the artist as well)! Although sometimes black and white drawings make up for this by including more details, since they don't need to color in every little bit.

On 12/25/2020 at 8:51 AM, Omorashi100 said:

Sam Manson and Tuesday X having a pee holding emergency by having their grabbing their crotches in these exact outfits.

Samantha Sam Manson Cartoon png download - 600*1114 - Free Transparent  Samantha "sam" Manson png Download. - CleanPNG / KissPNG                  image.jpeg.be73540a2457a766180594c80590929b.jpeg

Okay, @Omorashi100san, today I came up with your request image, I made a lot of changes to make the picture look better, I hope you like it.

And this is your Sam Manson and Tuesday X.

IMG_20210118_155916.thumb.jpg.1d569453babf6627116bef057a3367c7.jpg

Thank you for your request @Omorashi100-san Please come back and send your request again if you want. Hehe

3 hours ago, Artist Nagito said:

Okay, @Omorashi100san, today I came up with your request image, I made a lot of changes to make the picture look better, I hope you like it.

And this is your Sam Manson and Tuesday X.

IMG_20210118_155916.thumb.jpg.1d569453babf6627116bef057a3367c7.jpg

Thank you for your request @Omorashi100-san Please come back and send your request again if you want. Hehe

This picture looks undoubtfully perfect even if it is in black and white by the way I have another request but it's three people this time and they are Leni Luna and Luan Loud and I want them to have a pee holding emergency by grabbing their crotches in these exact outfits too.

image.png.ecbd54a2a9ff87ea494922b6729f6e7a.png image.png.7decce8b8d58e4212b9323738516b868.png image.jpeg.8ac115905112b43ff927dcfc5d85dd6c.jpeg

On 18/1/2564 at 7:49 PM, Omorashi100 said:

This picture looks undoubtfully perfect even if it is in black and white by the way I have another request but it's three people this time and they are Leni Luna and Luan Loud and I want them to have a pee holding emergency by grabbing their crotches in these exact outfits too.

image.png.ecbd54a2a9ff87ea494922b6729f6e7a.png image.png.7decce8b8d58e4212b9323738516b868.png image.jpeg.8ac115905112b43ff927dcfc5d85dd6c.jpeg

Okay @Omorashi100 san I have done your request, they are quite difficult to draw, but I am done and this is your Leni Luna and Luan Loud.

IMG_20210127_122222.thumb.jpg.5071d9da8b2cc022b93184a71d6474ad.jpg

Thank you for your request XD

6 hours ago, Artist Nagito said:

Okay @Omorashi100 san I have done your request, they are quite difficult to draw, but I am done and this is your Leni Luna and Luan Loud.

IMG_20210127_122222.thumb.jpg.5071d9da8b2cc022b93184a71d6474ad.jpg

Thank you for your request XD

This is actually quite cool but i'm kinda wondering who they're waiting for to get out of the bathroom?

Edited by Omorashi100 (see edit history)
27 minutes ago, Omorashi100 said:

Oh right since Lori is in college at that time.

Well anyway i'll type the dialogue then I guess and somebody can explain what they think.             

Luna:Can somebody please finish the bathroom real quick I gotta pee so badly.                         

Luan:We're gonna have a bursting moment hahahahah get it but seriously we gotta get in there and Luna please let me in first.                                                                                                                                                                                       

Leni:Please I totes need to pee and two gotta let me use the bathroom first i'm bursting so bad now I know how everyone felt when I was taking so long in the bathroom myself.                                                                                                                   

Luan:I had to hold in my bladder since even before I had a comedy gig i'm warning you guys.                                     

Luna:Come on guys I just went through that soda drinking contest me and my band went through toget tickets to a band and i'm the only one of my band who never got a chance to use the bathroom at all I got priority.                                             

Leni:Well i'm the only one out of us all three that's having a way more difficult time moving my body so I gotta be the first to use the bathroom.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Luna:Well i'm gonna collapse and explode if I don't go next dudettes.                                                                                     

Luan:I gotta go sooo bad that this really isn't funny.                                                                                                                     

Leni:I totes need to get in there next please I beg you guys.                                                                                                     

Leni Luna and Luan:Ahhhhhh somebody please help us!!                                                                                          

7 minutes ago, Omorashi100 said:

Well anyway i'll type the dialogue then I guess and somebody can explain what they think.             

Luna:Can somebody please finish the bathroom real quick I gotta pee so badly.                         

Luan:We're gonna have a bursting moment hahahahah get it but seriously we gotta get in there and Luna please let me in first.                                                                                                                                                                                       

Leni:Please I totes need to pee and two gotta let me use the bathroom first i'm bursting so bad now I know how everyone felt when I was taking so long in the bathroom myself.                                                                                                                   

Luan:I had to hold in my bladder since even before I had a comedy gig i'm warning you guys.                                     

Luna:Come on guys I just went through that soda drinking contest me and my band went through toget tickets to a band and i'm the only one of my band who never got a chance to use the bathroom at all I got priority.                                             

Leni:Well i'm the only one out of us all three that's having a way more difficult time moving my body so I gotta be the first to use the bathroom.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Luna:Well i'm gonna collapse and explode if I don't go next dudettes.                                                                                     

Luan:I gotta go sooo bad that this really isn't funny.                                                                                                                     

Leni:I totes need to get in there next please I beg you guys.                                                                                                     

Leni Luna and Luan:Ahhhhhh somebody please help us!!                                                                                          

Hahaha, their lines are interesting. Maybe I'd rather add someone in the bathroom.

Lynn Loud: * Watched sports highlights over her phone and didn't hear all three begging her from outside the bathroom.

23 minutes ago, Artist Nagito said:

Hahaha, their lines are interesting. Maybe I'd rather add someone in the bathroom.

Lynn Loud: * Watched sports highlights over her phone and didn't hear all three begging her from outside the bathroom.

Luna:(started hearing from the bathroom)Wait a minute I hear sports sigh it's Lynn watching sports from her phone again.

Luan:Lynn is in there come on now she can't watch sports from the living room (starts knocking the bathroom door)Lynn open the please.

Luna:Well Luan considering we have to fight over the TV on a daily basis and she has a roommate who isn't a big fan on sports and the fact that she didn't probably needed to use the bathroom sometime before us and didn't expect anybody else to be desperate to use the bathroom as well.

Leni:Lynn if you're able to hear us can you please hurry upI don't know how much longer we can hang on.

•