Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saving desperation snippets from social media

Just wondering if anyone else searches Twitter (or other social media) for pee related stories/snippets particularly involving desperation?

As a fervent desperation fan, I have spent a fair amount of time over the last few years searching twitter for posts from girls tweeting about their need to pee. It’s really quite amazing just how many do so, and sometimes over several increasingly desperate updates even culminating in tweeting about finally getting to go and their relief. They relate to just about every situation you can imagine eg: stuck in traffic, on buses, in work, college lectures, high school, locked out, etc. A typical example might be something along the lines of this from a 24 year old girl: "I’m absolutely dying for a pee and I’ve still got 20 min left on this bus! Might pee in my pants before then."

Over the years, I have copied many hundreds of these texts (if not thousands) and saved them. I also make up what you might call a ‘photo book’ from my favourites, using and old copy of Indesign. I format the text and layout in a type of comic book style adding photos downloaded from the internet for illustration. I then make the pages as jpegs and play them back as a full-screen slideshow.

Does anyone do something similar, or am I just totally nuts. I don’t care, I enjoy doing it!

I'm doing, something similar, kind of.

I don't really mind Twitter so much because messages there are so short. 

But sometimes if I read some longer blog post or online diary and I like it, I might save it.

Or if I found some interesting forum thread from "normal"  forums I might save it.

Earlier I usually just saved the whole site with "save as html file" but nowadays I first choose "Print..."  and then choose PDF format and I get the whole page in one PDF file. It's not looking very fancy but it's fast and easy way. (I don't want copy whole forum thead manually one message at the time) 

They are mostly non-English I think , so not really worth of sharing with others. 

Sometimes I might save some fictional fetish stories too if I like them much, because never know if they exist anymore after 10 years. 

Or some comic strips if they are related. 

I have also write down right after waking up some of my dreams because they are sometimes quite interesting. 

And a few times it's happened that when I'm going through my "dream diary" couple of months later I have found a dream that I was totally already forgot. 

Etc.

I used to search twitter every so often for restroom lines or bathroom lines to see if there were any new pictures or mentions of that but I haven't done that in a while now. But I do all save all of that to my journals of the day which is probably how I get millions of words of journals per year despite having a life that isn't really very interesting and where I don't go anywhere or do anything!

21 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

I used to search twitter every so often for restroom lines or bathroom lines to see if there were any new pictures or mentions of that but I haven't done that in a while now. But I do all save all of that to my journals of the day which is probably how I get millions of words of journals per year despite having a life that isn't really very interesting and where I don't go anywhere or do anything!

I'm sure I've copied stuff from your blog in the past and pasted into my collection! 😀

10 hours ago, WilllB said:

I'm doing, something similar, kind of.

I don't really mind Twitter so much because messages there are so short. 

But sometimes if I read some longer blog post or online diary and I like it, I might save it.

Or if I found some interesting forum thread from "normal"  forums I might save it.

Earlier I usually just saved the whole site with "save as html file" but nowadays I first choose "Print..."  and then choose PDF format and I get the whole page in one PDF file. It's not looking very fancy but it's fast and easy way. (I don't want copy whole forum thead manually one message at the time) 

They are mostly non-English I think , so not really worth of sharing with others. 

Sometimes I might save some fictional fetish stories too if I like them much, because never know if they exist anymore after 10 years. 

Or some comic strips if they are related. 

I have also write down right after waking up some of my dreams because they are sometimes quite interesting. 

And a few times it's happened that when I'm going through my "dream diary" couple of months later I have found a dream that I was totally already forgot. 

Etc.

How interesting to write down your dreams. I know I have dreams but I  can never remember them clearly

"I'm sure I've copied stuff from your blog in the past and pasted into my collection!"

I'm flattered to know that other people are doing that then! I always kind of wondered how many people read my blog as it doesn't seem to keep statistics on who has read it or anything like that unless on the rare occasion somebody comments. But I think that you can only comment if you have LiveJournal which most people don't so… But at any rate it's good to know that other people are enjoying and copying and pasting things from my blog the way I do with other people's stuff that I like. I also save everything I post on the Internet in places like here into my journals.

"How interesting to write down your dreams. I know I have dreams but I  can never remember them clearly"

The act of recording your dreams can actually help you to remember them even if you only have a vague memory. Also giving yourself the suggestion to remember your dreams or to have a lucid dream sometimes works as well. A concentrated effort to desire to remember your dreams can result in you remembering them more clearly. The key is to write them down immediately and write down anything you can remember, no matter how vague, because if you don't write it down right away sometimes you instantly forget the dream as dreams tend to fade away within minutes of having them.

I have been keeping a journal of every dream that I have had since December 2007 and a sporadic dream Journal for at least a decade before that, and it really does help you to recall your dreams if you record them as much as possible. I mean I record thousands of words of journals every day so I take it to extremes, but just recording a little bit can really help you to remember things.

11 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

I hadn't considered TikTok. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the tip!

Be careful with that, a lot of the girls who do post wetting or desperation there are underage. It's not really suitable for this site.

On 10/6/2020 at 11:24 PM, bustin2pee said:

Just wondering if anyone else searches Twitter (or other social media) for pee related stories/snippets particularly involving desperation?

As a fervent desperation fan, I have spent a fair amount of time over the last few years searching twitter for posts from girls tweeting about their need to pee. It’s really quite amazing just how many do so, and sometimes over several increasingly desperate updates even culminating in tweeting about finally getting to go and their relief. They relate to just about every situation you can imagine eg: stuck in traffic, on buses, in work, college lectures, high school, locked out, etc. A typical example might be something along the lines of this from a 24 year old girl: "I’m absolutely dying for a pee and I’ve still got 20 min left on this bus! Might pee in my pants before then."

Over the years, I have copied many hundreds of these texts (if not thousands) and saved them. I also make up what you might call a ‘photo book’ from my favourites, using and old copy of Indesign. I format the text and layout in a type of comic book style adding photos downloaded from the internet for illustration. I then make the pages as jpegs and play them back as a full-screen slideshow.

Does anyone do something similar, or am I just totally nuts. I don’t care, I enjoy doing it!

Did any of them say they had an accident?