Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wanted to draw some MLP pony holding stuff.

Hello! I'm a furry artist and I was just wondering, how many people would be interested if I drew MLP ponies holding gallons and gallons of liquid in their bladders? I have never drawn that type of thing but I'm sort of into unrealistically large bulging bladders, Heck, i love it when my bladder bulges from having over a liter in it.

I want to draw some stuff of this but i'm kind of worried about people recognizing my art style.

7 hours ago, Bombality said:

I think we have an artist here called Biku that had a similar problem as well, he says he made an art style just for his fetish stuff, maybe you can ask him how he did it

Going off of what Bombality said, A little after I first started posting on here, I tried making my own style for this stuff specifically, but there are so few people into this stuff comparatively, that I eventually decided to just use my own normal art, without trying to conceal it. Plus, even if someone does recognize it, they’re on this site too, so it’s not like they’ll think badly of it

4 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Going off of what Bombality said, A little after I first started posting on here, I tried making my own style for this stuff specifically, but there are so few people into this stuff comparatively, that I eventually decided to just use my own normal art, without trying to conceal it. Plus, even if someone does recognize it, they’re on this site too, so it’s not like they’ll think badly of it

You know what then? I might just do it.

1 hour ago, puffybladder21 said:

So I tried drawing a picture of twilight holding a lot... she must be holding a gallon in there. (Apologies for not being the best artist but I hope i'm at least good enough lol (10 minute ish sketch

twi'sholdingalot.png

I think the art is good enough but I would suggest adding more details to let people know that she is holding pee rather than just being bloated, croth holding or leg crossings are the basic ones, sweat, blushing and shaking are cool extra details too, an xray of the bladder or a badder fullness bar also can be a good addition too but isn't mandatory and in some situation can make the image look too busy